Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 27: February 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I changed the links.

I mean, we've seen Letizia at military events looking like this ...
ImageBam
ImageBam

That was one of the worst. Her choice this year was very nice, and I've always liked the detail on the sleeves of this jacket.

She wore a really short skirt (or maybe it was short shorts) to an event several years ago. I don't think it was a military event. Does anyone remember that one? I think it was when she started wearing Mango everywhere. That one was actually the worst.

I agree with you An Ard Ri, althought she has some misses from time to time, this year she's been on strike. I think this will end up being her best year fashion wise in years.

I agree with you An Ard Ri, althought she has some misses from time to time, this year she's been on strike. I think this will end up being her best year fashion wise in years.

Well with Letizia you never know,she can still get it wrong after a roll of wonderful choices,the ghastly leather jackets springs to mind.

Well with Letizia you never know,she can still get it wrong after a roll of wonderful choices,the ghastly leather jackets springs to mind.

Hihi, and I really like them, so thank god taste is different - in case not, we would have nothing to discuss!
BYe Bine

Today Letizia visited the exhibition 'Spanish Drawings from the British Museum: Renaissance to Goya' at the Prado Museum.
Princess Letizia Visits to the exhibition 'Spanish Trace in the British Museum' | jose p. gegundez | photographer
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/...zia-llegada-visita-exposicion-museo-prado.jpg
Clutch from Adolfo Dominguez
Princess Letizia Visits to the exhibition 'Spanish Trace in the British Museum' | jose p. gegundez | photographer
She looks wonderful. Great top, and the top and the clutch give nice colour to the grey suit. Simple and elegant.

Last edited:
Love the pops of my favorite color on her-a sophisticated winning look!:flowers:

I think that Letizia looks very nice, I like all of her outfit- especially her top and clutch bag, the colours are lovely. :)

Last edited:
Agree, Duke. The pants just look..uncomfortable.

Thats a nice suit but I find the jacket a size too big. The coral top looks lovely with silver suit.

Perfect cut at the blue suit and it looks good on Letizia. Somehow the grey clutch looks too big this time.

Great look! I love the shade of blue

Good color choice, nice flattering style of the overall outfit-she looks great.

Great suit, the cut and colour suit her perfectly.

Not a bad outfit, though I don't like to cropped pants too much.

I do not like cropped pants either. But Letizia managed to look good in them.

Nice pants, and she looks great in them. Not liking the shirt at all with this, and the color of the shoes aren't a good match.

Letizia looks great. I love the outfit.

She is very beatiful, but i would prefer "normal" lenght trousers.
And i thought she had abandoned this kind of shoes for ever

The cropped pants worked very nice with the jacket, I also liked the length of the jacket, not too short and not too long.

prince feilpe and princess letizia attend audiences

strange to see all those people at the audiences, including children, are making their best effort and then the princess walks in wearing some sloppy cardigan, the cheapest outfit.

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia attend audiences at Zarzuela Palace | jose p. gegundez | photographer

http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/...zia-sonrientes-felices-noveno-aniversario.jpg
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/...-reciben-audiencia-dia-noveno-aniversario.jpg

prince feilpe and princess letizia attend audiences

strange to see all those people at the audiences, including children, are making their best effort and then the princess walks in wearing some sloppy cardigan, the cheapest outfit.

Yes I thought that too,those cardigans are back! Was hoping that as today is her 9th Wedding Anniversary that she might have worn something a bit better to mark the occasion but we didn't even get a wedding ring on show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom