Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 27: February 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looked very elegant in her dress yesterday - it was nice to finally see her PoA dress recycled. Love her earrings. A very well turned out outfit from her

Great, that she is repeating (economic crisis :sad:) her most beautiful outfits again and again.... I alrady loved the dress the first time, so great to see her again with it.
Also her red glittering Blazer and the snake skirt, I was always fond of these pieces.
Bye Bine

She ussually wears a lot of repeted dresses, i thin princess letizia is the Princess that recycles moust! She has a lot of clothes so she can do that very well! This dress is lovely but I do prefer a more spring colour...is too dark!

Princess Letizia today April 23rd, looking so beautiful, at Cervantes Awards:

**Full View** **Full View 2** **Close-up** **Earrings** **Dress Print/Shoes/Bag**

I always LOVED this dress, and its been a while since she last wore it!!! GROGEOUS earrings and nice bag, hair and make-up. Totally a WIN for me!!!

Letizia looks lovely in this dress! The colour of it suits her and the flowers are pretty. I also like her hair style and shoes. I've liked a lot of Letizia's outfits recently, thank you for posting. :)

Last edited:

Beautiful and elegant suit. Red is definitely a wining colour for Letizia. She looks so nice in it.

It's great that she now finally used this lovely dress for the second time.
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/39000/39525_principes-felipe-letizia-entrega-cervantes-2012.jpg
Letizia surprised with her earrings.

I love this dress. Would think a slightly different colour would do it more justice, but it's a gorgeous dress nonetheless. Love the purse and the shoes with it as well.
Letizia shines here, wit her new (?) earrings. I think the hair looks great with the type of the dress, an updo would make the dress looking too severe.

Letizia is just simply gorgeous. I thought she looked perfect today and couldn't/wouldn't have asked for anything more. And just as a side not, Felipe is so darn handsome it's crazy.

I'm not a fan of this look. It's very mother-of-the-bride and not flattering to her figure.

Last edited:
Very gorgeous gown and hat on Letizia!

Letizia has really pulled it off in the Netherlands. IMO she has looked sensational, but particularly today in the pale blue lace. One of the most successful looks from today's celebrations. Its good to know she 'still has it', after all the relentless 'austerity mode', she has to don at home.

Yes, that lace fabric, style and color were winners for her. It's great to see how she can step up to the plate fashion-wise when she has to. I disliked how the fascinator covered the side of her head like that, it looked like a platter, but I liked the chiffon portion of it.

Last edited:
Letizia look stunning today at the ceremony,she really pulls out all the stops for the big events.

Do we know who the hat was by?

She looked beautiful! Gorgeous color on her, and the hat looks perfect! Are my eyes playing tricks on me or does she have her rings on?

She looked beautiful! Gorgeous color on her, and the hat looks perfect! Are my eyes playing tricks on me or does she have her rings on?

I read last night that the rings were back,but ot 100% sure about that.She really did look beautiful but I think I've seen that dress before?

She looks lovely but its all much of a muchness. This dress and last nights black one could be the same except for the colour. Then there is the daytime one last week (beige, lace flowers).

She's definitely in a groove.

Letizia doing what Letizia is great at - the perfect outfit for the big occassion. She always brings it out for the massive events. The dress is just so typical Letizia and something that very few otheres could work - the coloumn dress. Although i felt maybe it would have been nice to have a slight difference in shape from last night - this dress is lovely with enough detail and a subdued colour. For someone who doesnt wear hats she looks great in this hat - a style we have seen on many royals in the past inc Zara Phillips and Mary

I think she looked beautiful, she was very elegant:flowers:

Just like everyone else,I adore Letizia´s outfit very much.....! Absolute perfection and poise,very well done!
For me,CP Letizia has made the best sartorial choice from all the guests who attended Willem-Alexander´s investiture today!

Even when I like a lot Letizia, I don´t understand at all the fuss about her outfit today.

I think I have seen her in this too many times before, it´s the same Varela (bad) design over and over again. And the colour is just boring.
The hat is pretty, though I don´t like that kind of hats. She has the face to pull it off, however.

The Princess did show off again with her Varela design, which I think has become now her own signature style of elegance, not very different from other evening gowns she has worn in the past, just some variations. It is nice when we find a style that works , , , good for her :flowers:

Last edited:
I'm just not feeling this dress or hat. It reminds me of a mother of a bride dress and a style that she has worn before. I am not a fan of this style of hat smashed against her face. She looks elegant, but yet..not. I wish it was a little softer looking, somehow..

I'm just not feeling this dress or hat. It reminds me of a mother of a bride dress and a style that she has worn before. I am not a fan of this style of hat smashed against her face. She looks elegant, but yet..not. I wish it was a little softer looking, somehow..

I agree, I'm not a fan and mother of the bride what I see. She stunningly beautiful and super skinny so not much looks bad. Still, she's not one of my faves for the day.

Simply beautiful and elegant. Again the lace gives it a spanish vibe. Love the slight sexy feel of the sheer fabric and lace appliques. The hat is not one too many could pull off but looks perfect on her and not silly.

The color isn't working for me...but She looks beautiful though.

Princess Letizia she looks perfect & very elegant ,, I like the dress much it's so chic & regal , And the color of it is so Nice & comfy to the eyes , I liked her hat sooo fashionable & gave very Nice touch to the look because it's a Stylish hat ! ,, was a perfect shoes choice ,, she's the Best elegant at the inauguration !! Plus The New Queen Maxima & CP Mary & CP Victoria ,, well it's a Very interesting occasion because all of them looks perfect !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom