Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 27: February 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Letizia's look. That coat is perfectly appropriate, and heck, if I had the money, I'd add it to my wardrobe.

The outfit itself is okay but what I really love is her expression-she looks very happy and relaxed and that makes her even more beautiful.:flowers:

I think she looks stunning in casual wear and I have to chuckle at the babydoll peeping out of her handbag. Princess or not, mom still has to carry around the toys!

Last edited:
Letizia always does casual so effortlessly.I thinks she always looks rather more relaxed in her jeans/leather jacket than wearing formal attire.

I think she looks stunning in casual wear and I have to chuckle at the babydoll peeping out of her handbag. Princess or not, mom still has to carry around the toys!

Absolutely! I think she looks great, and I love the doll in the handbag. Very 'mom' :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the jacket but would have paired it with a different top. The shoes are strange. Jacket & pants look good together, I dont even dare and ask for a skirt.

I was thinking skirt myself, Duke, to go with that nice jacket.

Last edited:
She looks very well and spring like at easter mass - yes a skirt always is more appropiate i think in church situtations but Letizia looks smart in this combo. Elena is also in trousers and both Leonor and Sofia are adorable

I liked her jacket but thought the trousers ruined her look today,a skirt might have been a better choice.

I guess we just have to get used to the fact that Letizia does not wear skirts to Easter mass. It is a lovely outfit and at the very least, she is wearing heels and not flats, as I thought at first glance! Very Spring-like..

I liked her jacket but thought the trousers ruined her look today,a skirt might have been a better choice.

Yes, her jacket is nice; but her trousers do not match at all with her jacket. Perhaps a longer jacket would have been more preferable for church . . . since she likes to wear trousers. Elena's outfit has a spring look to it and is more appropriate.

Last edited:
Great jacket, but I don't like the pants with it.

I really like the jacket she chose. Very elegant and appropriate. Not too crazy about the pants, but the combination is not bad.

Certainly better dressed that her sister in law.

I think she looked very nice, the jacket was especially cute, but I wouldn't mind if she "lost" those shoes:whistling:

Loved Letizia's jacket! but unfortunately its matched with ill fitting pants. I think the jacket would've looked great matched with better pants or a skirt, white top over the pants or skirt and a skinny belt.

I love Letizia's blouse and jacket, and I don't think the pants are that bad.

I like the jacket but would have paired it with a different top. The shoes are strange. Jacket & pants look good together, I dont even dare and ask for a skirt.

And I don't even dare ask for a different hair style.

Certainly better dressed that her sister in law.

I actually think her sil looks pretty nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have nothing against letizia' easter outfit. it's beautiful and decontracted. the jacket is gorgeous and the whole suits her beautifully.

if any of you are interested, letizia's handbag at easter service is made by Hugo Boss. it is the cyara model:

'Cyara

:previous: Letizia looks elegant and professional.

Professional looking Letizia at the UN - reminds me of her pre-engagement days as a journalist. These appearances of Letizia in sharp crisp suits are when she looks her best and most natural i think.

The suit looks definitely gray in the last photo. A very professional look for her.

The suit looks definitely gray in the last photo. A very professional look for her.

Agree about the last photo, it looks grey to me in it as well. Still see two different colours in two other pictures though ;).

Professional looking Letizia at the UN - reminds me of her pre-engagement days as a journalist. These appearances of Letizia in sharp crisp suits are when she looks her best and most natural i think.

I also like her suit-appearances a lot:flowers:
It looks absolutely tough,professional and modern.Letizia has also a great figure to wear that kind of long suits that go below the waist-I like that style but I am more curvy (not fat;-) and it looks better when I wear shorter blazers/suits.
The dark grey (it looks like graphite to me) is well-tailored and feminine,I also belive that the colour is great to bring out the beautiful colour of P.Letizia´s eyes!The blouse is cute as well, I also like her completely natural make-up :heart:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom