The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 01:58 PM
Royal Highness

i like this suit, unlike others here, i dont mind seeing this suit often.

Old 02-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post

Totally agree. I love this suit and I think it looks great on Letizia. I don't mind her wearing it again. After all, Letizia is doing a great job recycling, especially such beautiful pieces .

Love everything about the look, and don't see her hair being unkempt.
Also, don't agree about the shirt under the jacket. For one, it doesn't look like a simple t-shirt. And we can barely see it at all to complain much about it . I think it was a perfect choice to wear just a simple shirt given the jacket is quite decorative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Yes, this suit has lost its spark, time to retire it (still better than skinny pants or mini skirts though). The t-shirt underneath doesnt help. The hair looks very unkempt.

Old 02-19-2013, 03:33 PM
Royal Highness

I like the Whole look ,, Princess Letizia looks so elegant , the suit so regal one & suits her well ,, liked the Clutch bag very much & the shoes ,, it would looks better if her hair bit curly ! .
Old 02-19-2013, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Its a nice suit but I agree its been over used by the Princess.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Another perfect elegant suit choice from Letizia - i think i remember this suit was quite expensive so therefore its prudent to use it over again and it has been a year or so since its last outing. When she wears classy outfits its nice to see them reused.

The decorative element of the jacket to me requires a simple plain top and Letizia has choosen right in my opinion.

Another good engagement outfit she is on a role in 2013

Old 02-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Courtier

With the economy the way it is, maybe her clothing budget has been cut. She could wear this suit twice a month.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:21 PM
Majesty

This is another professional look on Letizia. I like the design on the front of the jacket.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Name:  leti.gif
Views: 545
Size:  43 Bytes
Skirt is a little too tight w/ vpl
Old 02-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
This is a great piece! the skirt does look a bit tight but I love the style, the pleads look fabulous, and the color very becoming, agree no need to add any accesories. Just perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
So you're criticizing her for being slim AND having a tummy at the same time? Oh, okay.

The sideways view IMO had nothing special about it, especially because she had one leg in front of the other.
I agree, definitely this outfit photographs better from the front than sideways. This is not particularly one of her best looks. The navy color is nice, but the matching shoes is a bit too much (like when she decided to go all gray )

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, . . . .
Old 02-19-2013, 11:24 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Yes, this suit has lost its spark, time to retire it (still better than skinny pants or mini skirts though). The t-shirt underneath doesnt help. The hair looks very unkempt.
I don't mind seeing the suit again, but the hair really needs an update.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:19 PM
Courtier

I haven't seen this suit on her so often and I think it looks really good!
Old 02-20-2013, 06:43 PM
Nobility

This is a lovely suit on Letizia. She looks amazing in it.
Old 02-22-2013, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

This is a fashion thread. Weight discussions have been deleted as off-topic!
Old 02-27-2013, 01:40 PM
Royal Highness

today, Letizia wearing a grey suit for an audience in Zarzuela Palace. (as expected, she goes more "simple" when she has audiences as usual)

**Full View** **Full View 2** **Upper Part**
Old 02-27-2013, 01:43 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

She looks fine,I'm just glad she hasn't worn that hideous leather jacket in awhile
Old 02-27-2013, 02:20 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

There is nothing wrong with looking "simple", but then how about a suit that acutally fits and some decent shoes.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Good grief..she looks so sloppy in those full pants! And then how about adding a little pop of color to brighten this dull outfit..
Old 02-27-2013, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The whole look looks ok but I would've preferred a colored top underneath rather than grey to break all the grey.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Courtier

I agree with those before me - the grey shirt is unnecessary, the suit looks too big and the shoes are terrible
Her hair and make-up look nice as always though.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:46 PM
Majesty

Perhaps Letizia wants to go simple when it comes to audiences, because she doesn't want to overwhelm whoever she is meeting? It's nerve-wrecking when one is meeting a royal, but to me, a royal all decked out would be even more intimidating. I think the suit is fine, but like some suggested, a bright-colored top would have looked a bit better.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess letizia, princess letizia's daytime fashion, princess letizia's fashion, princess letizia's style, princess of asturias, princess of asturias fashion