Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 27: February 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like this suit, unlike others here, i dont mind seeing this suit often.

Totally agree. I love this suit and I think it looks great on Letizia. I don't mind her wearing it again. After all, Letizia is doing a great job recycling, especially such beautiful pieces :).

Love everything about the look, and don't see her hair being unkempt.
Also, don't agree about the shirt under the jacket. For one, it doesn't look like a simple t-shirt. And we can barely see it at all to complain much about it ;). I think it was a perfect choice to wear just a simple shirt given the jacket is quite decorative.

Yes, this suit has lost its spark, time to retire it (still better than skinny pants or mini skirts though). The t-shirt underneath doesnt help. The hair looks very unkempt.

I like the Whole look ,, Princess Letizia looks so elegant , the suit so regal one & suits her well ,, liked the Clutch bag very much & the shoes ,, it would looks better if her hair bit curly ! .

Its a nice suit but I agree its been over used by the Princess.

Another perfect elegant suit choice from Letizia - i think i remember this suit was quite expensive so therefore its prudent to use it over again and it has been a year or so since its last outing. When she wears classy outfits its nice to see them reused.

The decorative element of the jacket to me requires a simple plain top and Letizia has choosen right in my opinion.

Another good engagement outfit she is on a role in 2013

With the economy the way it is, maybe her clothing budget has been cut. She could wear this suit twice a month.

This is another professional look on Letizia. I like the design on the front of the jacket.

This is a great piece! the skirt does look a bit tight ;) but I love the style, the pleads look fabulous, and the color very becoming, agree no need to add any accesories. Just perfect!

So you're criticizing her for being slim AND having a tummy at the same time? Oh, okay.

The sideways view IMO had nothing special about it, especially because she had one leg in front of the other.

I agree, definitely this outfit photographs better from the front than sideways. This is not particularly one of her best looks. The navy color is nice, but the matching shoes is a bit too much (like when she decided to go all gray :ohmy:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, this suit has lost its spark, time to retire it (still better than skinny pants or mini skirts though). The t-shirt underneath doesnt help. The hair looks very unkempt.

I don't mind seeing the suit again, but the hair really needs an update.

I haven't seen this suit on her so often and I think it looks really good! :)

This is a lovely suit on Letizia. She looks amazing in it.

This is a fashion thread. Weight discussions have been deleted as off-topic!

She looks fine,I'm just glad she hasn't worn that hideous leather jacket in awhile :D

There is nothing wrong with looking "simple", but then how about a suit that acutally fits and some decent shoes.

Good grief..she looks so sloppy in those full pants! And then how about adding a little pop of color to brighten this dull outfit..

The whole look looks ok but I would've preferred a colored top underneath rather than grey to break all the grey.

I agree with those before me - the grey shirt is unnecessary, the suit looks too big and the shoes are terrible :ermm:
Her hair and make-up look nice as always though.

Perhaps Letizia wants to go simple when it comes to audiences, because she doesn't want to overwhelm whoever she is meeting? It's nerve-wrecking when one is meeting a royal, but to me, a royal all decked out would be even more intimidating. I think the suit is fine, but like some suggested, a bright-colored top would have looked a bit better.

I love this outfit. The suit is very well cut and the jacket is pure perfection. I disagree about the top: I prefer this grey than a coloured one

She wore no jewelry at all. Not even the tiny star earrings.

I think she looks just fine. It's certainly a lot better than one of Mette-Marit's "laundry day" outfits.....:p

I dislike the monochrome look, so a shot of color with the blouse/sweater or a nice lapel pin would have looked great. If Letizia is paring back on her jewelry nowadays, a jewel-toned accent color would be an alternative for that. Though for me, nothing can substitute for some bling!

I dislike the monochrome look, so a shot of color with the blouse/sweater or a nice lapel pin would have looked great. If Letizia is paring back on her jewelry nowadays, a jewel-toned accent color would be an alternative for that. Though for me, nothing can substitute for some bling!

I'm so with you on the bling.

And almost any color can go with gray. And a simple cheery lapel pin would really smarten up the outfit. But Spain's such a mess right now she must feel she's got to set the right "tone."

After seeing Corinna famous and polemic bracelet, she probably thinks that no bling at all is the most sensible option ;)

I like grey and simple but this suit and shoes look cheap to me

I'm all about the judicious use of color and this is one outfit that just plain screams for a bit of brightness somewhere to enliven it. With her hair and complexion and nearly always flawless makeup, she can wear strong colors so well.:flowers:

I agree with those before me - the grey shirt is unnecessary, the suit looks too big and the shoes are terrible :ermm:
Her hair and make-up look nice as always though.

Big, clompy shoes and drab grey top. Hair isn't nice at all:flowers: She looks sloppy.

Perhaps Letizia wants to go simple when it comes to audiences, because she doesn't want to overwhelm whoever she is meeting? It's nerve-wrecking when one is meeting a royal, but to me, a royal all decked out would be even more intimidating. I think the suit is fine, but like some suggested, a bright-colored top would have looked a bit better.

She could put a little more effort into how she appears without being all decked out. It's an honor, I would think, to be invited to an audience and meet someone from the SRF. Why not return that respect instead of looking like you remembered at the last minute you had a group of people waiting to meet you:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom