The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Majesty

Not liking this, but mainly because I'm just not a fan of anything leather, except shoes and bags.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:38 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

10/5/2013 Spanish Royals Attend the Flag Ceremony in Madrid

Repeated Varela suit, looks so much better than the grocery-shopping-like outfits of recent years, ill-fitted pants, mini skirts & ugly leather jackets

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/S...gIwqm_3F3l.jpg

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...l_nb9gedUx.jpg

Old 05-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Heir Apparent

This outfit is one of my favorite looks from Letizia. It's classic and elegant. Beautiful color as well. She looks fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post

Repeated Varela suit, looks so much better than the grocery-shopping-like outfits of recent years, ill-fitted pants, mini skirts & ugly leather jackets

Really love this look. She looks very lovely.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Majesty

Quote:

A very elegant look. I'm glad she recycled this suit.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:33 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

I saw your description, opened the links (they are both the same, BTW), and was wondering am I reading the same thing I am looking at . Took me a while... .

I like the suit, very elegant, spring like, fresh and professional. Letizia looks very nice.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86 View Post
Princess Letizia at the Inauguration of King Willem-Alexander

Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Hat-Close up
Amazing. Wonderful. Lovely. Love the whole look - colour, shape, dress, lace, hat - all of it. Letizia looked simply perfect! A princess in every inch!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
I agree. I think the fascinator looks really pretty if you look at it from this vantage point. But I don't really like this side view.
The dress was lovely.

Letizia's outfit today:
Full view ** Side View ** Close-up Jacket ** Shoes

I don't know.. I somehow don't like the jacket with the skirt. The skirt itself looks nice. About the leather jacket: I don't think the shoulder pads really suit Letizia. The shoes are nice.
I like each and every piece of the outfit, but not together. It looks like pieces are great separately, but they just don't work out in one outfit. Love the shoes.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:05 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
I saw your description, opened the links (they are both the same, BTW), and was wondering am I reading the same thing I am looking at . Took me a while... .

I like the suit, very elegant, spring like, fresh and professional. Letizia looks very nice.
Thanks, I changed the links.

I mean, we've seen Letizia at military events looking like this ...
ImageBam
ImageBam
Old 05-11-2013, 02:19 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:

ImageBam
ImageBam
Oh, I see... Something I would wear to go grocery shopping, maybe... Or not.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:07 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
Amazing. Wonderful. Lovely. Love the whole look - colour, shape, dress, lace, hat - all of it. Letizia looked simply perfect! A princess in every inch!!
Fully agree.
And: this is the 3rd time we have seen her in a hat. And: it seems, she has more and more fun experiencing with it. Moe and more brave with the look & feel of the hat.
Bye Bine
Old 05-11-2013, 04:17 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

I really like this jacket but I don't like the skirt, It looks too casual with that jacket. She should've worn the suit skirt or a more formal looking skirt.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:10 AM
Nobility

She looks really good! But I'd like to see her in jewel tones
Old 05-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:

ImageBam
ImageBam
That was one of the worst. Her choice this year was very nice, and I've always liked the detail on the sleeves of this jacket.

She wore a really short skirt (or maybe it was short shorts) to an event several years ago. I don't think it was a military event. Does anyone remember that one? I think it was when she started wearing Mango everywhere. That one was actually the worst.
Old 05-12-2013, 06:25 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:

ImageBam
ImageBam
Oh please never show us that photo again

Letizia looked much better dressed this year,maybe aunty Pilar had a word in her ear!
Old 05-12-2013, 08:20 AM
Royal Highness

I agree with you An Ard Ri, althought she has some misses from time to time, this year she's been on strike. I think this will end up being her best year fashion wise in years.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
I agree with you An Ard Ri, althought she has some misses from time to time, this year she's been on strike. I think this will end up being her best year fashion wise in years.
Well with Letizia you never know,she can still get it wrong after a roll of wonderful choices,the ghastly leather jackets springs to mind.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:24 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Well with Letizia you never know,she can still get it wrong after a roll of wonderful choices,the ghastly leather jackets springs to mind.
Hihi, and I really like them, so thank god taste is different - in case not, we would have nothing to discuss!
BYe Bine
Old 05-14-2013, 09:59 AM
Imperial Majesty

Today Letizia visited the exhibition 'Spanish Drawings from the British Museum: Renaissance to Goya' at the Prado Museum.
Princess Letizia Visits to the exhibition 'Spanish Trace in the British Museum' | jose p. gegundez | photographer
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/4...useo-prado.jpg
Clutch from Adolfo Dominguez
Princess Letizia Visits to the exhibition 'Spanish Trace in the British Museum' | jose p. gegundez | photographer
She looks wonderful. Great top, and the top and the clutch give nice colour to the grey suit. Simple and elegant.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:24 AM
Courtier

Love the pops of my favorite color on her-a sophisticated winning look!
Old 05-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I think that Letizia looks very nice, I like all of her outfit- especially her top and clutch bag, the colours are lovely.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 05-14-2013, 03:47 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

The colour combination is nice but I have yet to see a well cut suit where the trousers arent swallowed by the backside.

Search - Getty Images UK: letizia goya
http://img2.europapress.net/fotoweb/..._53859_650.jpg

Tags
crown princess letizia, princess letizia's daytime fashion, princess letizia's fashion, princess letizia's style, princess of asturias, princess of asturias fashion