The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2013, 04:09 PM
Courtier

A lovely look for her-the dress has a great flow and the silhouette really emphasizes her small waist. Another winning ensemble!

Old 04-23-2013, 04:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

It still looks a bit drab to me, although I do like the fabric. Love her shoes and different earrings..

Old 04-23-2013, 05:40 PM
Gentry

I noticed on some pictures on this website and another I look at, that Letizia does not seem to be wearing any rings.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
The dress is ok for me, drab colour, and I don't like the belt with it. An updo would have been great given the dress code (Felipe in morning dress).
Formal does not mean "updo". In the UK it would mean hat; given other countries genenrally dont do hats, then her hair is fine. Her dress is formal (if a trifle dull).

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 04-23-2013, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by contessa View Post
I noticed on some pictures on this website and another I look at, that Letizia does not seem to be wearing any rings.
She hasn't worn them in months,not even her wedding ring,but this is not the area to discuss,I think there was a discussion some months ago in her jewelry area.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:54 PM
Heir Apparent

An updo would have been perfect to display those earrings. I like the print, but not the color, and the belt doesn't add anything to the dress.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:04 PM
Royal Highness

The color of the dress is blah, had it been a pretty color, the dress would have been smashing!

What are the stones on those earrings? I love them.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

This is the perfect silhouette, with fabric, to her petite frame. Very light chiffon, tiny waist, and just below the knee with a slightly full skirt. Only her hair, always messy, and too long, imo, marred the effect.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:02 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
Princess Letizia today April 23rd, looking so beautiful, at Cervantes Awards:

**Full View** **Full View 2** **Close-up** **Earrings** **Dress Print/Shoes/Bag**

I always LOVED this dress, and its been a while since she last wore it!!! GROGEOUS earrings and nice bag, hair and make-up. Totally a WIN for me!!!
Not a bad dress. Letizia looks quite pretty.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

She looks beautiful. The best part is the handsome man standing beside her. Felipe is really working those gray hairs! Oh my, what a stunning couple!
Old 04-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieGiraffe View Post
What are the stones on those earrings? I love them.
I was thinking they could be topaz or citrine; some might say yellow diamonds. They are beautiful, aren't they?
Old 04-24-2013, 11:40 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Letizia looked very elegant in her dress yesterday - it was nice to finally see her PoA dress recycled. Love her earrings. A very well turned out outfit from her

Old 04-25-2013, 04:25 AM
Courtier

Great, that she is repeating (economic crisis ) her most beautiful outfits again and again.... I alrady loved the dress the first time, so great to see her again with it.
Also her red glittering Blazer and the snake skirt, I was always fond of these pieces.
Bye Bine
Old 04-25-2013, 03:33 PM
Courtier

That is a very pretty dress.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

She ussually wears a lot of repeted dresses, i thin princess letizia is the Princess that recycles moust! She has a lot of clothes so she can do that very well! This dress is lovely but I do prefer a more spring colour...is too dark!
Old 04-26-2013, 07:03 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
Princess Letizia today April 23rd, looking so beautiful, at Cervantes Awards:

**Full View** **Full View 2** **Close-up** **Earrings** **Dress Print/Shoes/Bag**

I always LOVED this dress, and its been a while since she last wore it!!! GROGEOUS earrings and nice bag, hair and make-up. Totally a WIN for me!!!
Letizia looks lovely in this dress! The colour of it suits her and the flowers are pretty. I also like her hair style and shoes. I've liked a lot of Letizia's outfits recently, thank you for posting.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Old 04-28-2013, 04:15 PM
Serene Highness

Beautiful and elegant suit. Red is definitely a wining colour for Letizia. She looks so nice in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
It's great that she now finally used this lovely dress for the second time.
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/3...antes-2012.jpg
Letizia surprised with her earrings.

I love this dress. Would think a slightly different colour would do it more justice, but it's a gorgeous dress nonetheless. Love the purse and the shoes with it as well.
Letizia shines here, wit her new (?) earrings. I think the hair looks great with the type of the dress, an updo would make the dress looking too severe.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:58 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Princess Letizia at the Inauguration of King Willem-Alexander

Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Hat-Close up
Old 04-30-2013, 10:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Letizia is just simply gorgeous. I thought she looked perfect today and couldn't/wouldn't have asked for anything more. And just as a side not, Felipe is so darn handsome it's crazy.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:03 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm not a fan of this look. It's very mother-of-the-bride and not flattering to her figure.

Tags
crown princess letizia, princess letizia's daytime fashion, princess letizia's fashion, princess letizia's style, princess of asturias, princess of asturias fashion