Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 26: October 2012 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of her prettiest suits and looks! Absolutely love it on her. I'll be picky...I don't like her hair.:flowers:

No complaints from me. Letizia looks professional, elegant and sophisticated. Her make-up is flawless. She could instruct me in applying this stuff on at any given time :biggin:.

I love the suit, it's Felipe Varela I believe. She looks wonderful.

Oh, this is really beautiful. The suit is almost Chanel-like in its style and the print is just wonderful on her. I love her blouse and shoes and great earrings, but I think she needs a hair trim or a better-styled hairdo. One of her better daytime looks.

Last edited:
Letizia on Tuesday at the delivery the accreditations of the new ambassadors of the 5th edition of "Honorary Ambassadors of Brand Spain"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BC5UqCeCMAAkow5.jpg:large

Nice look, the red skirt is fabulous. Need to see better photo of the blouse and the shoes. Her hair looks nice.

love the pink suit yesterday, girlish colors suits her a lot and yes i agree, that suit is one of her best, if not the best of the them all.

today, she dressed a bit unusual for her style, i like the red skirt and i like the combination of the white blouse, though the pads are not my cup of tea.
hair is styled today!!! looks soft and shinny! and as always flawless make-up.

this week will be full of Letizia, she has engagements from Monday until Friday^^ (we'll get pictures everyday)

EDIT:
Felipe's red tie is matching Letizia's skirt, how cute!

Last edited:
My girl rocking the red as only she can!:) Been a great streak of fashion win for her lately!:flowers:

I agree, Jacks wife, only Letizia can rock the red!!! (How can we forget her red dress at Mary & Fred's wedding was the best gala dress/look ever!) This blouse and red skirt is really cute and festive..

like her blouse and skirt and hair but not the shoes and handbag:previous:

Another good look today from Letizia,its been said before that red really suits her!

Letizia, IMO, has really been "on" lately with her outfits and this is no exception. She looks absolutely gorgeous!! She can seriously rock some red like no one else!

Letizia looks fantastic! Love the color combination.

it looks very like the skirt of her red Felipe Varela suit - i think she wore it a few times with this white blouse

Last few weeks she wasa been on top of her fashion choices

Even with the shoulder pads, the look is gorgeous. Red suits Letizia. Not a big fan of the shoes, but that's about it.

She looks fabulous! This has to be one of my favourite looks ever on Letizia.
She rocks red like anybody else. Love the blouse :)wub::wub:), the skirt and the make-up :)w00t:). She usually has the best make-up from all the CP´s, but I´m glad she´s tried something different with the red lipstick, I just love red lipstick :p (and it looks great on her, IMO).
The only part I would change are the bag and shoes, but it isn´t like those ones are awful, so I won´t complain :D

She looks fabulous! This has to be one of my favourite looks ever on Letizia.
She rocks red like anybody else. Love the blouse :)wub::wub:), the skirt and the make-up :)w00t:). She usually has the best make-up from all the CP´s, but I´m glad she´s tried something different with the red lipstick, I just love red lipstick :p (and it looks great on her, IMO).
The only part I would change are the bag and shoes, but it isn´t like those ones are awful, so I won´t complain :D

I'm with you on the red lipstick, Annie. She looks wonderful! I don't care for shoulder pads, but I have to say that they don't bother me in this case. The blouse and the detail on it are beautiful. Very nice!

She looks amazing today. This is one of her best outfits, IMO. Her blouse is to die for and the make up is pure perfection.
The outfit is so wonderful that I haven't notice the shoes and bag at first. Good, because I don't like them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom