Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 26: October 2012 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Norway is not in the Eurozone I am betting the amount was 150000 NK, especially if you were reading a Norwegian financial report. That would be about 20500 euros.

No, it was 900 000 NOK (120 000 Euros). The private service of hairdresser and stylist doesn't come cheap, look at Camilla, she was reported to spend a 'fortune' on her hair each year.

This is as awful as an outfit can be. Leti is lucky that she´s a pretty and feminine-looking woman, put this outfit on a different lady and she could pass for a man :eek: Men´s shoes, men´s jacket (two sizes too big)...she isn´t even wearing earrings. Yes, when she do it wrong, she really do it wrong.

That been said, Leti, if you read this, wear all the monstruosities you want. Wear a shapeless potato-sack during your next public event if you don´t mind the horrorized looks. Give me a headache each time I see you. But please, please, don´t make the stupidity of hiring a stylist. Don´t become another fashion-princess now. That´s the only thing this family would need to begin to do their baggages right now :whistling:

Did Letizia slip into Felipe's shoes by mistake? Have to agree, this is really an unkempt look with no thought for the occasion. I can understand if she doesn't want to be a designer clothes-horse princess, but this is too extreme in the other direction.

Last edited:

This is amazing! :lol: I read the unfortunate comments about her shoes and the overall look of the outfit before I saw the photos . . . and I got concerned . . . then I actually took a peek and I really had to laugh, it is unreal she is smiling in the photos, I would be crying :sad: . . . Princess Letizia always has a fashion story. :D

I am so disappointed.... my long neck is drooping. Letizia la belizia - que paso, chica real?

I'm almost as disheartened as when I discovered Yanni had cut his long locks and was living in a second floor one bedroom in the bowels of Florida. :sad:

She's really going through a gray period, isn't she?

Today's look appears to be a lot better from yesterday's (though we're only seeing the top part).

Elegant grey trouser suit at audiences today - better choice in shoes as well. I would have preferred a cololured top under rather than the grey but all in all way better than previous day

A brightly colored blouse would have enlivened that entire gray look.

Last edited:
This is a beautiful grey suit, with a great cut. Looks very good on her and I would change nothing

Much more professional looking Letizia today,only downside no wedding ring and the earings are gone!

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

This together with yesterday's outfit and some others she wears on these audiences make me belive she doesn't make much of an effort to these audiences. She basically dresses something that is ready to wear and that's it

This is a beautiful grey suit, with a great cut. Looks very good on her and I would change nothing

This together with yesterday's outfit and some others she wears on these audiences make me belive she doesn't make much of an effort to these audiences. She basically dresses something that is ready to wear and that's it

I like the grey suit, very professional. When she doesn't know what to wear, wearing a suit won't go wrong.

She has always been well prepared for those audiences, very knowlegeable on all the subjects. She just has this 'I don't care my clothes' attitude. She should change this attitude, since she does care about her appearance and clothes are a big part of one's appearance.

I like the grey suit, very professional. When she doesn't know what to wear, wearing a suit won't go wrong.

She has always been well prepared for those audiences, very knowlegeable on all the subjects. She just has this 'I don't care my clothes' attitude. She should change this attitude, since she does care about her appearance and clothes are a big part of one's appearance.

I don't know whether its sheer laziness or she can't be bothered to dress in the appropriate fashion but this 'ah sure I'll throw this on and it will be grand' attitude is very baffling .

Ok for most of last year she couldn't be bothered to change her earings but she did make an improved effort to look more professional (with a few exceptions,Portugal springs to mind) .Letizia is a very lovely looking lady,hard working and a great support to both Felipe and the Monarchy.If Letizia was a minor Spanish royal it might not matter but she's the future Queen Consort and should bare that in mind when choosing her outfits.

I think you can not care about your appearance and just throw something on without the help of stylists and still look pretty but her clothes are not attractive lately.

That's one of her worst outfits. If she had wore a pair of normal pumps instead men's shoes, the outfit would go up a notch.

It doesn't beat the bermuda shorts and Arafat scarf she wore some time ago but its among the ugliest outfits. Cheap leather jacket, dude shoes, come on.

The grey suit might be dull but is at least professional.

I hate these cheap t-shirts that are worn with every outfit, daytime or evening.

It doesn't beat the bermuda shorts and Arafat scarf she wore some time ago but its among the ugliest outfits. Cheap leather jacket, dude shoes, come on.
/QUOTE]
The bermuda/Arafat outfit was her worst outfit EVER! Soetimes her choice of clothes gives me the impression of a statement: "I'm fed up of all of you who want me to be elegant, nice and following the protocol. So i will step out cheep and unappropriate, just to bother you, and let me in peace"

:previous:

Darn.... I was kinda diggin' all the gray..... :sad:

Pretty jacket! I don't like the pants, but the shoes are nice.

The pants are too thin, but otherwise the outfit is very pretty and proffesional.

I love the fabric of the jacket, but the shape is boring.

I agree it would look much better with a tailored waist. I love the shoes and I have yet to see pants in recent years that look good on Letizia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom