Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 26: October 2012 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's indeed good to see new outfits on royal ladies. Most of the times. And this wasn't one of them.

I like grey but this has to be one of the blandest outfits of Letizia, and that says something. Even the beautiful details on the jacket or cardigan or whatever it is don't salvage the ensemble for me. Because this is Letizia and I just have to say something positive, I'll go with "great makeup" again.

Last edited:
I also think this outfit looks pretty dull. Way too much grey, or actually, different greys.

I also think this outfit looks pretty dull. Way too much grey, or actually, different greys.

So true . . . too much "solid" grey, the jacket is interesting and somewhat saves the dress, but the skirt does absolutely nothing for her. . . . as always her make up is fabulous!!! :flowers:

For me it would be a winner if the t-shirt had the colour of the skirt and would not bring a third grey tone into the outfit, what makes it look mismatched.

:previous: That would be a solution, but I think it could work even better if the jacket was closed at the top (and the details continuing until there), so a T-shirt wouldn´t be neccessary at all.

Varela definitely doesn´t know how to make a proper court dress :whistling:
I always had the feeling that they´re pretty but they don´t work. Something always looks off. This time isn´t an exception, and the dull colour certainly doesn´t help.

So true . . . too much "solid" grey, the jacket is interesting and somewhat saves the dress, but the skirt does absolutely nothing for her. . . . as always her make up is fabulous!!! :flowers:

I'm with you on the skirt. I do like the jacket. I wish she would do something, anything, different with her hair.

She looks great in the grey outfit. Love the interesting details on the jacket.

Princess Letizia looks pretty ,,, liked her jacket very much but not so works with that skirt ,, IMO if short tight white skirt with that regal gray jacket would be looks amazing & pearl earrings !!! Or with tight short gray skirt & white shoes & clutch would looks so classic elegant too ,,, not found the long skirt something interesting with that jacket
Agree make- up soo natural & very nice

Last edited:
Lovely tailored jacket and a nice skirt but the under top color ruins it for me. She should've sticked to only 2 shades of grey (the jacket and the skirt). Unfortunately the hair ruins the overall look. A nice outfit with everyday styled hair.

Hire a stylist Letizia!

That's definitely one of her all time worst :ohmy:

Looks like she just woke up and threw any old thing on.

Looks like she just woke up and threw any old thing on.

Words fail me,does no one advise Letizia on whats a good and appropriate look at the Palace,when L gets it wrong boy does she go all the way :shock:

I can't imagine any other Crown Princess turning up in that 'outfit' !

Hire a stylist Letizia!

That's definitely one of her all time worst :ohmy:

That's one of her worst outfits. If she had wore a pair of normal pumps instead men's shoes, the outfit would go up a notch.

Hiring a stylist is likely impossible economically wise. I remember seeing the Norwegian family's financial report a couple of years ago, the CP couple spent about 150,000 Euros on consulting fee, mainly for MM's stylist and hair dresser (the year MM was dressing very well, later she probably gave it up), MM didn't even have half the acts of Letizia.

Last edited:
That's one of her worst outfits. If she had wore a pair of normal pumps instead men's shoes, the outfit would go up a notch.

Hiring a stylist is likely impossible economically wise. I remember seeing the Norwegian family's financial report a couple of years ago, the CP couple spent about 150,000 Euros on consulting fee, mainly for MM's stylist and hair dresser, MM didn't even have half the acts of Letizia.

The jacket is dreadful,even if they can't afford a stylist,surely someone at Zarzuela could tell HRH that today's 'ensemble' was not at all good!

I don't mind the jacket, I think the V-neck sweater looked sloppy with the jacket, a turtleneck would be much better.

I don't mind the jacket, I think the V-neck sweater looked sloppy with the jacket, a turtleneck would be much better.

I was looking at the group photo and how dressed up everyone else was and in waddles the future queen wearing that far too casual monstrosity :D

Indeed way to casual, but the main problem is that its kinda a mess/ugly.
Her husband is wearing a nice suit and tie (probably expensive) so a big miss match

Indeed way to casual, but the main problem is that its kinda a mess/ugly.
Her husband is wearing a nice suit and tie (probably expensive) so a big miss match

Exactly,looking at what Prince Felipe is wearing should be her cue!

I believe that Letizia and Felipe's are wearing a similar if not the same style of shoes!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of Letizia's worst outfits ever.
I'm not sure I would have worn that for a trip to a supermarket, but for an official engagement? :nonono:

Hiring a stylist is likely impossible economically wise. I remember seeing the Norwegian family's financial report a couple of years ago, the CP couple spent about 150,000 Euros on consulting fee, mainly for MM's stylist and hair dresser (the year MM was dressing very well, later she probably gave it up), MM didn't even have half the acts of Letizia.
Since Norway is not in the Eurozone I am betting the amount was 150000 NK, especially if you were reading a Norwegian financial report. That would be about 20500 euros.

Last edited:
Definitely one of her worst looks. Way too casual for an official engagement.

Everyone dressed up,even the Bishop came in ceremonial dress shame Letizia couldn't be bothered!

Letizia looks the way a parent would look when dropping her child off at school. Very casual, and not even attractive.

Anyway she has pretty face ,,, but I didn't like her outfit at all ,, not fit , not attractive , not elegant ,,, very boring outfit ,,, it would be looks better if the pants tighter & same colour of the top,, with hell but not high one because the outfit very plain .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom