Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 26: October 2012 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, she's not topless, but this isn't a good look. :flowers: I'd rather look at her top and not her bra and camisole, but that's what the eye is drawn to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite dated clothes all in all. Especially the black skirt, don't tell me she bought that recently!

(...) Not too crazy about this look at all.

That jacket looks too plastic :sick:
I like the snakeskin skirt, but not paired with that cardi.

The leather jacket looks too big and kinda cheap. Not a fan of the snakeskin skirt with the cardi.

That jacket looks too plastic :sick:
I like the snakeskin skirt, but not paired with that cardi.

A nightmare before Christmas :D

When Letizia's gets it wrong she really does!

Would someone please tell her that parting her hair in the middle is very unflattering!

:previous:

I agree, red is one colour that suits Letizia more than any other.
The top looks perfectly fine in ordinary light but flash photography can be merciless sometimes.

Yes bad flashlight..lol
anyway..AWESOME Shape of her...omg...really ehm sorry: sexy...love the shoes tooo thank you

I like the snakeskin skirt with the cardi a lot. Nothing else truly impressed me.

I think that's a very weird combination! The pants don't do with the jacket IMO and worst of all, those shoes :ohmy:

Yes, this outfit is certainly a mixed bag of colors. But she is so luminescently beautiful, especially in the last photo. The makeup is just sublime.

Last edited:
Not very fond of the outfit, especially the shoes.

Now the makeup, that I love. Letizia's makeup is always absolutely flawless. When you think of it, she applies the same amount of products as everyone else: foundation or tinted moisturiser, concealer, blush, highlight, contour, eye-shadow, mascara, eyebrow pencil, lip balm or lipstick... Only in her case, it's done expertly and very lightly - the perfect "no make-up" makeup look. I'd give a lot to get to know her makeup artist!

Last edited:
^^You and me both, Artemisia. That's the finest craft of makeup - when it looks like you're not wearing any! And to be so photogenic is another great asset.

Last edited:
Not very fond of the outfit, especially the shoes.

Now the makeup, that I love. Letizia's makeup is always absolutely flawless. When you think of it, she applies the same amount of products as everyone else: foundation or tinted moisturiser, concealer, blush, highlight, contour, eye-shadow, mascara, eyebrow pencil, lip balm or lipstick... Only in her case, it's done expertly and very lightly - the perfect "no make-up" makeup look. I'd give a lot to get to know her makeup artist!

I agree with you Artemisia about Princess Letizia makeup is always amazing ,,,, But about " you’d to give a lot to get to know her makeup atrist "
I can ensure you that she wear her makeup by herself ,,, Only in the beging some artist Or expert could learned her ,, then do it by herself ,,,, anyone can get Princess letizia makeup BUT ,, You should have good freash healthy skin ,, then you can use good brands cosmetics ,,, like I advice you with ,, Christian dior foundation & Clinique concealer Or i yve saint lu rant concealer ,, Blush from Chanel Or givenchy ,,, mascara from i yve saint lu rant Or if you want it thick from maxfactor ,, eyebrow pencil from Mac brand But I guess letizia wear eyebrows shadow not pencil !!! And absolutely the eyebrows shadow looks better than pencil !!! ,,, morning & night Lancome moisturiser ,,,, haha try it

remember letizia has very healthy skin ,, That’s why she get good results with makeup ;-)

Last edited:
I think the outfit is OK, but the shoes are definitely not. Her make-up is flawless.

I like the jacket, it looks new. But who would seriously combine it with these trousers and shoes.
Its lack of sense of style, has nothing to do with a budget.

Letizia's makeup is great, much lighter than other CPs who cake it on. But regarding her face, she looks like she's coming straight out of Madame Tussaud's.

I like the jacket, it looks new. But who would seriously combine it with these trousers and shoes.

Letizia's makeup is great, much lighter than other CPs who cake it on. But regarding her face, she looks like she's coming straight out of Madame Tussaud's.

I thought the same about the shiny face:)

think so too, something is not doing her beauty any favours, but need a picture of her face when she was just engaged to be married

Letizia's makeup is great, much lighter than other CPs who cake it on.
HTML:
But regarding her face, she looks like she's coming straight out of Madame Tussaud's.[/QUOTE]

Nice to see a new addition to her formal court dress collection - the detail on the grey jacket is just the right amount to lift the outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom