The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 07:09 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alondra
I love, love, love what Letizia is wearing. The hat is a bit big for her but the coat is divine.

http://www.semana.es/galeria/boda-re...los-invitados/

http://www.semana.es/elarmariodeleti...uxemburgo-con/
I really love this look, especially the lace on the coat.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:09 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

More pics Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Letizia looks really pretty but IMO the hat is too big. I like the coat

Old 10-20-2012, 08:52 AM
Nobility

Leticia looks so lovely. The lace gives the coat a soft look, and the hat really frames her face nicely. It's always a treat to see Leticia wearing a hat since it happens so seldom. :-)
Old 10-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Heir Apparent

By far my favourite outfit and the epitome of how a European princess should look at an important royal wedding. The lacy coat, the lovely pastel shades, the gorgeous hat and how she wore it, everything looked perfect, IMO. Letizia herself looked extremely beautiful as well, her make-up was flawless!
Thumbs up all the way!
Old 10-20-2012, 09:19 AM
Courtier

The hat was a bad choice: itis too big and it "kills" her silhouette, making her look short.
Not sure about the coat also.. it looks like a cheap imitation of an Elie Saab.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Nobility

This is probably my favourite outfit. Letizia looks wonderful. The outfit is well fitted and the colour suits her extremely well.

When Letizia gets it right she gets it really right. Nice to have the opportunity to see her in a hat as well.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:28 AM
Nobility

Very nice ensemble. I even liked the hat. She looked proper and beuatiful.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:58 AM
Serene Highness

Loooooove her outfit!
Also the hat is great, maybe it just looks "big", because we are not used to see her in hats, because it as it is only the second time, that we see her in a hat.
Yes, try out, use the opportunity.... such a shame, that Q Sofia somehow let the tradition of wearing hats in Spain die....

Bye Bine
Old 10-20-2012, 10:37 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Really like Letizia's look at the wedding - the coat is nice and the size of the hat is quite big but it has gorwn on me as i saw more pictures

Old 10-20-2012, 01:31 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks wonderful! I love the details on the coat. The color, hat, shoes are all fantastic! She was one of the best dressed there.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

For me Letizia was clearly the best dressed guest today. The colour of the outfit suits to her own colours superbly. The lace coat is exceptionally beautiful. The hat is lovely and suits to her face so well. Her make up is perfect. This is one of the best looks on Letizia ever.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
For me Letizia was clearly the best dressed guest today. The colour of the outfit suits to her own colours superbly. The lace coat is exceptionally beautiful. The hat is lovely and suits to her face so well. Her make up is perfect. This is one of the best looks on Letizia ever.
I completely agree. Couldn't have said it better! Thanks.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:05 PM
Courtier

My girl looking totally fab today at the wedding-definitely the best dressed lady at the Luxembourg nuptials today!
Old 10-20-2012, 03:06 PM
Heir Apparent

The dress with the black cardi looks nice. Not sure if the outfit is appropriate though. She could only wear it privately IMO.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedea View Post
The hat was a bad choice: itis too big and it "kills" her silhouette, making her look short.
Not sure about the coat also.. it looks like a cheap imitation of an Elie Saab.
I agree that the hat is too big for her.
The oufit looks beautiful from far but IMO the lace isn't of the finest quality.
It's surely done by Varela who is indeed a fake imitator of Elie Saab.
IMO,for a fitted coat like the lace must be more stiff and with smaller holes.
The dress she has worn at pre-wedding gala of the duke and duchesse of Cambridge has a similar lace.
This shade of color looks good on her but why has she repeated that color for the three last recent royal weddings she attended
Old 10-21-2012, 04:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alondra View Post
I love, love, love what Letizia is wearing. The hat is a bit big for her but the coat is divine.

http://www.semana.es/galeria/boda-re...los-invitados/

http://www.semana.es/elarmariodeleti...uxemburgo-con/
Simply gorgeus. I want this for myself (no idea where to wear it, but want it bad ).
Love everything about this look, from the hat to the shoes. Colours are gorgeus, coat is to die for.
The best look at the wedding, absolutely.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Heir Apparent

I thought she was probably the best dressed woman at the church wedding. Very chic.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:57 PM
Royal Highness

Absolutley gorgoeous! The hat is too big, but the style is very nice on her. Only thing missing is a pretty necklace.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
Absolutley gorgoeous! The hat is too big, but the style is very nice on her. Only thing missing is a pretty necklace.

I was thinking the same, but then I thought the necklace would have probably been too much with all the lace and the tiny pears of the coat.
I forgot to add, Letizia's make up was great, as usual and the hairdo was perfect for the hat.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
HRH wore a hat,left off those diamond star earings,I'm happy with that

Tags
crown princess letizia, letizia, princess letizia, princess letizia daytime fashion, princess letizia fashion, princess letizia outfits