The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2012, 09:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
Not very fond of the outfit, especially the shoes.

Now the makeup, that I love. Letizia's makeup is always absolutely flawless. When you think of it, she applies the same amount of products as everyone else: foundation or tinted moisturiser, concealer, blush, highlight, contour, eye-shadow, mascara, eyebrow pencil, lip balm or lipstick... Only in her case, it's done expertly and very lightly - the perfect "no make-up" makeup look. I'd give a lot to get to know her makeup artist!
I agree with you Artemisia about Princess Letizia makeup is always amazing ,,,, But about " you’d to give a lot to get to know her makeup atrist "
I can ensure you that she wear her makeup by herself ,,, Only in the beging some artist Or expert could learned her ,, then do it by herself ,,,, anyone can get Princess letizia makeup BUT ,, You should have good freash healthy skin ,, then you can use good brands cosmetics ,,, like I advice you with ,, Christian dior foundation & Clinique concealer Or i yve saint lu rant concealer ,, Blush from Chanel Or givenchy ,,, mascara from i yve saint lu rant Or if you want it thick from maxfactor ,, eyebrow pencil from Mac brand But I guess letizia wear eyebrows shadow not pencil !!! And absolutely the eyebrows shadow looks better than pencil !!! ,,, morning & night Lancome moisturiser ,,,, haha try it

remember letizia has very healthy skin ,, That’s why she get good results with makeup ;-)

Old 12-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Majesty

I think the outfit is OK, but the shoes are definitely not. Her make-up is flawless.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:25 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

I like the jacket, it looks new. But who would seriously combine it with these trousers and shoes.
Its lack of sense of style, has nothing to do with a budget.

Letizia's makeup is great, much lighter than other CPs who cake it on. But regarding her face, she looks like she's coming straight out of Madame Tussaud's.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:42 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
Letizia today at a exhibition hall, looking very youthfull and good IMO:

*Full view* *Full view 2* *Upper Part* *Close-up*
The jacket is nice but I don't get the buttons? Why go all the way to the neck, and then end 3/4 of the way down. Makes no sense.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I like the jacket, it looks new. But who would seriously combine it with these trousers and shoes.

Letizia's makeup is great, much lighter than other CPs who cake it on. But regarding her face, she looks like she's coming straight out of Madame Tussaud's.
I thought the same about the shiny face:)
Old 12-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

think so too, something is not doing her beauty any favours, but need a picture of her face when she was just engaged to be married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post

Letizia's makeup is great, much lighter than other CPs who cake it on.
HTML Code:
But regarding her face, she looks like she's coming straight out of Madame Tussaud's.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Pascuar Militar 2013

New grey combination. I like it apart from the grey T-shirt underneath. Hair could be a bit more festive.
El Rey, la Reina y los prncipes presiden la Pascua Militar
Old 01-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Letizia looks very good today. The jacket is interesting and a little different. Grey suits her well.
http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uploads/principes.jpg
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realeza...letizia--a.jpg
Old 01-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Nice to see a new addition to her formal court dress collection - the detail on the grey jacket is just the right amount to lift the outfit.

Old 01-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

It's indeed good to see new outfits on royal ladies. Most of the times. And this wasn't one of them.

I like grey but this has to be one of the blandest outfits of Letizia, and that says something. Even the beautiful details on the jacket or cardigan or whatever it is don't salvage the ensemble for me. Because this is Letizia and I just have to say something positive, I'll go with "great makeup" again.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Courtier

I also think this outfit looks pretty dull. Way too much grey, or actually, different greys.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsessan View Post
I also think this outfit looks pretty dull. Way too much grey, or actually, different greys.
So true . . . too much "solid" grey, the jacket is interesting and somewhat saves the dress, but the skirt does absolutely nothing for her. . . . as always her make up is fabulous!!!

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, . . . .
Old 01-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

For me it would be a winner if the t-shirt had the colour of the skirt and would not bring a third grey tone into the outfit, what makes it look mismatched.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

That would be a solution, but I think it could work even better if the jacket was closed at the top (and the details continuing until there), so a T-shirt wouldn´t be neccessary at all.

Varela definitely doesn´t know how to make a proper court dress
I always had the feeling that they´re pretty but they don´t work. Something always looks off. This time isn´t an exception, and the dull colour certainly doesn´t help.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 01-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danishla View Post
So true . . . too much "solid" grey, the jacket is interesting and somewhat saves the dress, but the skirt does absolutely nothing for her. . . . as always her make up is fabulous!!!
I'm with you on the skirt. I do like the jacket. I wish she would do something, anything, different with her hair.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks great in the grey outfit. Love the interesting details on the jacket.
Old 01-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Royal Highness

Princess Letizia looks pretty ,,, liked her jacket very much but not so works with that skirt ,, IMO if short tight white skirt with that regal gray jacket would be looks amazing & pearl earrings !!! Or with tight short gray skirt & white shoes & clutch would looks so classic elegant too ,,, not found the long skirt something interesting with that jacket
Agree make- up soo natural & very nice
Old 01-07-2013, 03:40 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Lovely tailored jacket and a nice skirt but the under top color ruins it for me. She should've sticked to only 2 shades of grey (the jacket and the skirt). Unfortunately the hair ruins the overall look. A nice outfit with everyday styled hair.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Letizia receives audiences at Zarzuela today

Way too casual IMO.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2qdbceq.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/30aulnp.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2jxi8j.jpg

Tags
crown princess letizia, letizia, princess letizia, princess letizia daytime fashion, princess letizia fashion, princess letizia outfits