Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 25: June 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very fresh and summery looking. I love her big bag with it's strong burst of color!

I really like the white blouse and pants; they look very light and comfortable for a summer holiday. Letizia looks fresh and lovely.

Princess Letizia wore a nice dress for today's meeting with the IOC at the Spanish House of London:
- Close up
- The dress

Later, she attended the Synchronised Swimming competition and Basketball competition, wearing white jeans and patriotic "España" shirt.
- Close up
- Full outfit 1
- Full outfit 2

I really like both outfits, especially the white jeans/t-shirt combination.
Letizia's day makeup was, as usual, faultless.

Last edited:
I like the dress but not the sleeves. She look fantastic in the white shirt and pants, and I agree that her makeup is actually flawless!

:previous:
do not like the dress at all, looks like an animal print, terrible sleeves and too short, rather tacky

My thoughts exactly, susan alicia! The sleeves remind me of little flippers..

The dress is hideous IMO, I don't like the animal print & she doesn't wear such print well IMO. The white jeans with the polo is really nice.

The dress is awful! The print is horrendous on her.

Princess Letizia wore a nice dress for today's meeting with the IOC at the Spanish House of London:
- Close up
- The dress

Later, she attended the Synchronised Swimming competition and Basketball competition, wearing white jeans and patriotic "España" shirt.
- Close up
- Full outfit 1
- Full outfit 2

I Liked her looks in white jeans and patriotic white shirt very much , casual very simple nice wearing , and the dress good but I’m not a fun of it , Thank you Artemisia :flowers:

Last edited:
Not a fan of the dress (especially the print), but the white trousers with the while "España" shirt are great.

silly boring dress , not like the tiger print at all , but the white casual very nice .

Horrible dress, does it get any more tacky/desperate for a woman of her position?

I'm not a fan of the colour for her but I like the dress, lovely. I like her even more in white pants and Spain's polo shirt - she looks great.

Not a fan of the sleeves but other than that the dress is pretty. And Letizia looks great.

- Close up
- The dress

- Close up
- Full outfit 1
- Full outfit 2

I like the first one better. This dress is really pretty and Letizia has managed to pull it off so well.

Crown Princess Letizia wore her white pantsuit with a love pink shell. Great suit but I'm distracted by the chunky highlights in her hair....BAD.

http://i48.tinypic.com/e5h5w0.jpg

Last edited:
I like the white suit with the pink top. She looks nice.

Nice color contrast, and very elegant look overall.

I've always like this white suit on Letizia. And the pink shell is a nice pop of color. She looks lovely and professional.

A nice business look for Princess Letizia at the "Employment Workshop 25th Anniversary" exhibition in San Lorenzo de El Escorial today, September 11:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Normally im not a fan of the above ankle length trousers but this suit on Letizia works and is smart for the event.

Between the too short pants and the rolled up sleeves, I think she looks ridiculous. I am sorry, but I just don't think this look is smart.

Cropped trousers or cropped sleeves, not both, please! It just looks like her clothes don't fit.

A nice business look for Princess Letizia at the "Employment Workshop 25th Anniversary" exhibition in San Lorenzo de El Escorial today, September 11:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Upper part is nice.

The bottom is awful!! These ankle trousers should be banned by law for women of her height... and plateform shoew look bigger that her legs:bang:

The blouse is pretty, but those short pants are just hideous! Especially with platform shoes.

Cropped trousers or cropped sleeves, not both, please! It just looks like her clothes don't fit.

The sleeves look too small and the pants look ridiculous.

Like the white pantsuit and bright pink top, however.

udyusa said:
Between the too short pants and the rolled up sleeves, I think she looks ridiculous. I am sorry, but I just don't think this look is smart.

Agreed. Lovely makeup, tho.

I like the look in general, but I'd prefer the pants to hit the top of her shoes. The trouser-length detracts from the whole outfit. I wear crops or capris only as casual wear, because they just don't seem dressy enough for business or evening.

What a boring look :nonono:
I think that the jacket could look nice worn with different pieces, and the same goes to the blouse, but not they both together.
I would burn those pants.
All in all, not nice, not especially ugly either, neither hideous IMO, just plain boring.

I don't care for cropped trousers in general, and this is no exception. I think the look would have been a lot nicer if the trousers and sleeves were the appropriate length, rather than a few inches too short. I like the blouse, and the color of the suit, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom