Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 25: June 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely dress and nice colors but I would prefer something a bit more dressy for a Crown Princess for such an event. This is a perfect dress for Mallorca.

I think we are so used to seeing her dress so abysmally for her daytime events that when she gets it halfway right we all scream, "perfection"!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

July 19, 2012 - Printed skirt and white shirt
Lovely look!!! Nothing to complain about except the clutch, a softer color would've looked nicer IMO.

Full view ** View 2 ** View 3

Like both the print dresses she has worn lately-both kind of casual but still nice.

So much better than the recent Zara dress and finally featuring an element too rarely seen on Letizia: Contrast.
Crisp business-like shirt and colorful Indian-like skirt make a very fresh and quite original combo. The skirt has a better (longer) length and even the shoes are less chunky; her best outfit in quite some time, IMO.

I love her clutch. Anything paler would have been too matchy-matchy.

I like how the skirt cuts away in front to show the soft pink material; a nice contrast. Any other color blouse would have clashed too much with the various colors, but I think a less business-like blouse would have looked nicer. I thought this called for a more feminine top. I like the clutch, too.

Last edited:
I really like this combo, it's very fresh and summery. Letizia looks lovely!!

The Summar dress is just "cute", and perhaps not elegant enough for official function.

The skirt and blouse are quite lovely. Letizia looks very summery, yet still profesional. I like the contrast between the stark white blouse and the printed skirt.

Great combination, the skirt gives strength to the outfit yesterday.
According to this blog the skirt is from Uterqüe, shoes from Magrit and clutch from Angel Schlesser.
El Armario de Letizia

Princess Letizia looks lovely and I do like the print, especially the colours. However this dress definitely needs to be longer with a neatly pressed hemline.

The skirt and blouse are quite lovely. Letizia looks very summery, yet still profesional. I like the contrast between the stark white blouse and the printed skirt.
I too like the pairing. I adore the skirt. Great shape, great color, wonderful length.:flowers:

I like how the skirt cuts away in front to show the soft pink material; a nice contrast. Any other color blouse would have clashed too much with the various colors, but I think a less business-like blouse would have looked nicer. I thought this called for a more feminine top. I like the clutch, too.

I agree with you. The shirt looks out of place with the skirt. Nice length on her, btw, and her shoes are very classic and elegant looking.

Last edited:
I think the sleeves are horrible! If it were sleeveless, it would'nt have been a bad dress.

Yikes in the first pic I thought she had a mask on.. The make-up is so much darker than her neck!
The dress is way too short and the large, cumbersome belt certainly does her no favors. It just looks ridiculous with such a soft, sheer dress. About the only thing I do like is the color.

The sleeves are amazing and add texture to the dress. The belt prevents it from looking like an oversized tunic.

The length is short, but it's summer and Letizia, so...

Not a fan of the dress, especially the sleeves.

The dress would have been perfect if it were sleeveless with a narrower belt, and the makeup does indeed resemble a mask. The blush color with the matching shoes are very nice, though.

Yikes in the first pic I thought she had a mask on.. The make-up is so much darker than her neck!
The dress is way too short and the large, cumbersome belt certainly does her no favors. It just looks ridiculous with such a soft, sheer dress. About the only thing I do like is the color.

I thought the dress was with a turtleneck...

Not my favorite. I think no belt would have been better as then it would have let the dress hang longer. Agree, makeup a bit off color with her skin. The sleeves don't bother me as many of the high end stores are showing "different" sleeves on dresses now. Not for me, but I am sure we will be seeing quite a lot of them in near future.

I actually don't mind the dress, sleeves included.
It's not my favourite look on Letizia, but it's not too bad either.

princess letizia looks gorgeous , liked her dress & shoes , she’s totally looks amazing .

I like the dress, the sleeves are funky, but as usual its too short and the wide ugly belt spoils it for me.

I like the dress, the top part is stylish, the original sleeves give something extra to the dress and the big belt works fine for me. Since this was a fun and quite unofficial event, the shortness doesn't bother me at all.
The close up shows some interesting details:
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Receives+Spanish+Olympic+Team+Ncn2r8cGAVIl.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Receives+Spanish+Olympic+Team+SAgd5C8z19ll.jpg
http://www.hoymujer.com/pic.aspx?w=651&img=letizia21871071371.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom