Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 25: June 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me old fashioned but I just do not like these pants and blouse ensembles, as nice as the pieces are, for a military event. Look at what her husband is wearing.

AGREE!!!!!

Some times she dresses so wrong for the occasion....

Call me old fashioned but I just do not like these pants and blouse ensembles, as nice as the pieces are, for a military event. Look at what her husband is wearing.

You're not old fashioned:flowers: Not a bad outfit for a casual event, but this isn't casual. Letizia routinely under-dresses for many appearances and ends up looking out of place. Particularly standing next to her husband.

I agree its too casual but one of the better outfits. In past years Letizia has looked much, much worse on the casual level.

I wonder what is so difficult to wear a skirt or a dress in a non-blend-in colour?

The outfit she wore last year springs to mind. That was one of the worst.

Last edited by a moderator:
totally agree wiht you, this outfit is unappropriate for a millitary event, I cannot understand the Princess sometimes she ahs lots of dresses she just need to pick one!!

I totally agree with both of you posters! And I do not care for the odd-looking clutch she is carrying.

I love that jacket but not with the pants. I agree, it would have looked better with a skirt.

She needs to get rid of her skinny pants. The jacket is really nice and looks good on her, but these pants aren't flattering in the least.

Again, her face is three shades darker than her neck. It's hard to believe she doesn't notice the difference considering how beautifully the rest of her makeup is applied.

Last edited:
I agree with those who stated that the jacket would look better with a pencil skirt. I think she would look more polished that way. The pants make the look a bit more casual.

Very nice outfit, classy and elegant. Could be better with a pencil skirt, but it is nice also with pants.
Nevertheless, why are her pants always short??? It is the fashion to wear them like this??

Very nice outfit, classy and elegant. Could be better with a pencil skirt, but it is nice also with pants.
Nevertheless, why are her pants always short??? It is the fashion to wear them like this??
The pants look fine to me in those photos, I don´t think they´re too short :ermm:

Letizia today during an audience at Palace.
Pictures originally posted by LadyFinn in Current Event thread.

- Full view
- Close up

I think Letizia looks very beautiful. Love the print of the dress!

I agree with you, Artemisia, and I also love the color of her shoes. She looks very feminine and dressed appropriately for both the season and the occasion. Letizia needs to get rid of the pants-look and go for these pretty dresses more often..

:previous:The dress is from Zara, last summer collection, if I recall it correctly.
Aaaand, I´m expecting a better view of the shoes, because I think their are the same I bought for a friend some months ago, also from Zara. If they´re, they´re to die for. Zara´s shoes has a much better quality than its clothes, IMO, or at least they used to have.

I agree with you, Artemisia, and I also love the color of her shoes. She looks very feminine and dressed appropriately for both the season and the occasion. Letizia needs to get rid of the pants-look and go for these pretty dresses more often..

ITA; and it's refreshing to see her in bold and colorful prints.

Last edited:
Letizia looks lovely today, and I especially like the print on the dress. It's very summery and light, and I love the shoes. Really beautiful!

The dress is too short, but what a pretty dress! She looks great. What a difference when she dresses on par with her husband!

Last edited:
She looks great! I love the print, very beautiful.

What a great look for Letizia! She looks very fresh and summery in the dress.

Lovely dress and nice colors but I would prefer something a bit more dressy for a Crown Princess for such an event. This is a perfect dress for Mallorca.

I think it's a Massimo dutti dress, the problem is the belt, if she uses like a tunic dress it would look not so short and to me mucht better.But the dress is lovely.

Lovely dress and nice colors but I would prefer something a bit more dressy for a Crown Princess for such an event. This is a perfect dress for Mallorca.

Fully right!!
Could be perfect for a nice restaurant evening with family.

And of course, again too short.

:previous:The dress is from Zara, last summer collection, if I recall it correctly.
Aaaand, I´m expecting a better view of the shoes, because I think their are the same I bought for a friend some months ago, also from Zara. If they´re, they´re to die for. Zara´s shoes has a much better quality than its clothes, IMO, or at least they used to have.

Here is a clear picture of the shoes.
And Letizia's makeup: it's faultless, as usual, but I prefer the slightly more natural-looking and glowing makeup she wore the day before.

Sorry, but this is a rather inflationary use of the term 'beautiful'.
IMHO this is a nice enough cheap dress for a holiday outfit, but not really appropriate for a public function; the way the print does not meet at the seams looks careless, belting it doesn't feel quite right, and the outdated Daisy Duck shoes really should go.
Make up indeed perfect once again.

I actually like the dress. She looks very nice. Just wish it were a little longer (about 2 inches). The belt and shoes and fine. And of course, her makeup is wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom