Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 25: June 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The leather jacket is not my taste, very ugly and I find the skirt too short, it shows when sitting down. Absolutely love the shoes!!!

Im not a fan of leather jackets but Letizia wore it well with this outfit. The skirt isn't short, its at a nice length IMO. Shoes are great!!!

The shoes are very pretty. I like them so much. The skirt is quite nich too. I like the whole outfit but have a little doubt on the jacket.

I like the whole look, for some reason. I am usually not a fan of leather jackets on Letizia, but it seems to work this time..

i love the whole look, even though sometimes leather jackets are a joke on Letizia, this time it blends well with the other pieces. LOVE the shoes and they match the blouse.
though the skirt is a bit short i love it.
like the earrings!!! (she's been changing her style of earrings lately, i love that they show off)

I like the leather jacket, and the bag and especially the shoes are lovely. The shoes are also from Hugo Boss.
http://www.semana.es/elarmariodeletizia/wp-content/blogs.dir/5/files/2012/09/gtres_u204802_006-1-682x1024.jpg
http://www.semana.es/elarmariodeletizia/wp-content/blogs.dir/5/files/2012/09/ffasd.png
She could have had a different blouse though.
Love, love, love the shoes and the clutch!!
The skirt and top are simple and nice, not a fan of the jacket, though. I would have liked seen a nice blacer instead.
I love the earrings, they seem the same ones that she wore last week, with blue stones instead of pink ones (birthday present? :p)...I think they are quite a versatile piece, a nice change from the hated stars...hope she´ll wear it more times.
Letizia today, on a "del Día Internacional del Turismo" in Gran Canaria.
http://www.canarias7.es/multimedia/i/galerias/9252/gal9252-1.jpg
http://www.canarias7.es/multimedia/i/galerias/9252/gal9252-9.jpg
Very nice, casual look.
Lovely simple look; the white top looks a bit plain, maybe.

Princess Letizia looks so pretty in both outfits , liked her skirt outfit very much , her shoes & clutch very nice , she looks nice in white jacket too very simple ,,,, prince Felipe looks so handsome with beard , thank you for posting .

That leather jacket is out of place, in my opinion. Not sure about the rest of the outfit either.

I agree with you . . . the leather jacket stands out and looks too casual for the event. I like her shoes!;)

I like all recent dresses from her since returning from holidays. I have the impression, that she looks super relaxed, happy and fully balanced with herself and the world and this is what she is expressing in her face and with her clothes.
Wonderful.
Bye Bine

Princess Letizia looks pretty. The blue suit is really lovely. I also like shoes and purse.

the blue jacket nice , looks much better with skirt , I really liked her blue outfit with skirt looks very chic , she looks beautiful , like the purse & shoes .

Love the latest outfit; Letizia looks elegant, classy and every bit the Princess she is. Blue suits her.

Love the blue look! The jacket is great! She looks lovely.

I love this look, very classy and elegant. The blue is a lovely shade, and it's very flattering.

the blue jacket nice , looks much better with skirt , I really liked her blue outfit with skirt looks very chic , she looks beautiful , like the purse & shoes .

Quite beautiful! and elegant . . . . appropriate for the event!;)

I love the outfit, the blue skirt is very flattering on her and the jacket goes great with it!

I love how well dressed the princess of Asturias is in the previous three. She looked so nice and professional with the white jacket and looked nice in the blue outfit and looked so nice in the trench and heels at the airport.
:: flowers ::

Loved the smart blue outfit with the skirt! And, I adore the last outfit. The trench is ever so chic and stylish with the pants, and the scarf adds a dash of color. Sharp!

Very stylish-and I think she looks a bit like Anne Hathaway with the shades! A chic look for the CP.

I love the trench with the gray slacks. Very classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom