Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 24: April 2012 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 24 of the thread for Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion, Part 23: February 2012 - April 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Yes, it's a HB blouse. I hope she recycles it soon with another outfit, the blouse could not stand out worn with the jacket and it's a pity because it's rather pretty!

It’s Looks Nice On Letizia , But On The Model I Don’t Like it , Thank you For Posting LadyFinn

This jacket is one of my absolute favourites of Letizia's outfits. The blouse gives colour and suits great to the jacket. She looks good, although serious of course. Her hair looks great.

She looks absolutely gorgeous, I love her hair! The girls look adorable, as usual!:flowers:

One of several repeats of this jacket and top which look really nice on her. The handbag is beautiful as well.

For a hospital visit the outfit is absolutely fine. I like her hair!

I love the color of Letizia's blouse. Great look overall.

Love it, nice shoes too. I like this jacket a lot. This hairstyle (and hair color) really suits Letizia.

It's one of my favorite outfits on her. Wish she dressed like this consistently when she is on engagements.

The jacket is gorgeous! Love the colour and the style.
On the down side, the bag is too big for a clutch and too small for a handbag.
I am also a bit tired of the black pants though; she has great figure to pull off some stunning designs, so why stick to the same old over and over again?

Last edited:
I love the jacket, absolutely fab. The rest, not so much, Letizia's pants are usually too tight, the grey belt & cushion-like clutch add to the confusion.

The jacket could look superclassy with a pencil skirt & heels.

Princess Letizia Looks So Beautiful , The Outfit Looks So Elegant & Nice I Like The Jacket Too , I like Her Bag Too , But I Don’t Like Her Shoes , But She Looks Very Nice as always , Thank you for posting ALL

I love the jacket but not everything else.

That beautiful jacket would have looked wonderful with a skirt the color of her slacks. At least she wore shoes with a moderate heel rather than her man shoes.

The jacket is really beautiful and I like the whole thing!!! She looks amazing!

The only thing I didn't like was her bag. The jacket was my favorite part of the whole look.

Great look but only if the pants would've been a bit looser in cut or flared. Not a fan of straight legged pants on Letizia.

Very Saturday Night Fever and it looks great on Letizia.

princess letizia looks beautiful in white clothes

the white suit is always a winner on letizia, the shoes & top match well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom