Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 24: April 2012 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this look! Letizia looks gorgeous, as always!!! The orange sherbet color looks great on her, by the way!:flowers:

I rather like this understated look.
Though the combination of grey, black and white usually leaves me indifferent, something about this ensemble saves it from being boring. The shoes are well-chosen.
Normally, I would have liked a bit of colour somewhere, but with this look there is no way a colour could have been added without spoiling the overall appearance.

I like the look. It's understated and elegant.

A black pencil skirt would have saved the look, the grey pants dont work with the shirt for me at all.

When I think how wonderful she looks in colors, a look like this seems so insipid and washed-out.:sad: Maybe next time!;)

I like this blouse but it doesn't match with the color of the pant

She looks nice. I like the shirt.

I'd have loved to have seen a black pencil skirt with that blouse. This combination leaves me flat.

They were paying tribute to Mexican writer Carlos Fuentes (one of Letizia's favorite writers) who die suddenly yesterday at the event, thus no colorful outfit. I agree with Duke, a black pencil skirt would be much better with the blouse.

Nice Pics , But Not Successful Choice , her Outfit less than Normal , Thanx dbarn67 :)

Letizia looks so good in colors like this rather than grey and white, but the outfit is just kinda meh.

I wish the blouse was a solid color. The huge dots are making it look a bit busy.

Those dots and color just combine to make the blouse too fussy for the outfit. It just doesn't go well with what she's wearing.

I like the cardigan but not with the outfit. I dislike the pink top with the outfit.

http://www.diezminutos.es/design/dm_2011/images/transpa.gif

I think the busy patterned blouse was all wrong with the outfit, a simple white shirt would still have been blah but better matched. The different shades of grey, the application on the shoes and the strange thing on the cardi make the outfit busy enough.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

gallery 8 years of style
http://www.diezminutos.es/familia-real/monarquia/los-principes-aniversario-de-boda

Last edited:
The overall is great! That is a pretty top, she wears yellow quite nicely. I don't like the pants, they don't seem to fit well IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom