Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 24: April 2012 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very beautiful and delicate design, it looks so good on Letizia!!
I agree that she looks good in the dress. I think black shoes and a bag would have been a better choice or even black shoes and a white purse. The nude shoes are a bit off to me.

I agree that she looks good in the dress. I think black shoes and a bag would have been a better choice or even black shoes and a white purse. The nude shoes are a bit off to me.

Her shoes have a gold tone to them that make them not quite nude.

Letizia looks really good, I quite like her dress. The print is elegant, the collar is nice & quite different. I only wish her hair was pulled up or to the back.

I'm not sure how I feel about the dress itself, but I will say that Letizia does look wonderful in it.

i love the dress and the belt i think it breaks the dress it lookd great on her and yes i could see catherine wearing

i think she looks lovely in this dress even with the belt it breaks the patteren up and draws your eye to her and gives her a nice shape and yes i could see catherine wearing it very pretty

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good to see her in something new and different, the shoes are very Kate...I like the dress, something frssh, different and new!:flowers:

Letizia looks wonderful. The only change I would make would be to get rid of the buttons down the front.

The dress is beautiful and fits her like a glove. This a definite winner in my book. Just a thought but I'd love to see this design in black with a white/cream lace overlay and white/cream collar (no buttons)?? Just thinking outside the box here for fun!

She looks lovely! I love her dress.

I really like what Letizia is wearing and look at those wonderful earings!

Do love the dress, esp the hemline. Wish she had pale grey shoes and bag though

Letizia looks very elegant and beautiful, great choice! :)
My only slight problem is with the shoes; I don't think nudes go all that well with the black and white ensemble.

I am just going to agree with you all! Letizia looks so radiant today. Hair makeup dress and pearls to boot! This is the princess I have missed....A+

She looks wonderful! I think it's very interesting. I love the print.

I must be the only one who doesn't like this dress. The collar makes the whole thing look "little girlish," and her hair doesn't help either.

She looked FABULOUS in the red dress that she wore earlier. From top to bottom her look was beautiful. I also like the white pant suit she wore before that.

Like the dress and shoes , but do not like the bag - look to sporty with that lovely classic dress :)

This is a beautiful dress and the design is very Spanish looking to me-it reminds me of a lacy mantilla. Letizia looks really lovely.

Lovely dress, but I don't care for the Peter Pan collar and shoes matching the dress would have looked nicer. I think I would have left off the belt as well.

Last edited:
The red dress is already a proven winner and I like the new dress too.
The kummerbund belt spoils it a bit for me, I dont see the need for a belt at all.

I dont mind the nude shoes but the bag is far too casual for me and doesnt work as an accessory. Felipe is wearing morning dress what makes this event very formal.

I love this dress on her, especially the belt. Shoes and make-up are also nice. Only her hair doesn't look so great.

Letizia looks wonderful. The only change I would make would be to get rid of the buttons down the front.
I think the buttons make a gorgeous detail! Beautiful dress!

It's realy gorgeous look for Letizia,very spanish and well fitted.the dress is nice and very similar to some pieces in Prada spring and summer 2012 collection.I don't like the wide belt, a thinner one would be nicer.Shoes and bag in black or grey would be better.

Shoes and bag in black or grey would be better.
I agree. I know it is the proper style currently to wear nude/beige shoes with everything to give the legs an unending longer look, but I like different colored shoes. Shoes and purse matching a color in the outfit always looks pulled together, IMO. Like the style of her purse very much, just not the color with that outfit.

I have already said but I say it again she looks wonderfuld, fresh, the dress is lolvey it loos really good on her, I love it!

Lovely look for the Princess.
The brightness of the red blouse just pops against the strict colour and cut of the suit, making it a finished, elegant ensemble.
One of these days I'll meet Letizia's makeup artist - she must be a really good one. Letizia's makeup is absolutely flawless; subtle, barely there but perfect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom