Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 24: April 2012 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Letizia turned out to be a big fashion desaster lately. I didn't like one single outfit at this trip.

Exactly Breffney,I often wonder what she is/was thinking...looking at her smartly dressed husband should be clue enough for Letizia at this stage!
I really don't understand what she is thinking with these very casual outfits lately. It is almost like she is "thumbing her nose" at someone. Like this is the only way she can make a statement to someone. Very interesting IMHO. After all, the woman is no dummy, so SOMETHING goes on when she dresses like this.:ermm:

Her usual pantsuit look fine; at least it's not gray. She looks much better in dresses and skirts IMO.

I like the white top but not everything else. The blue suit is flat to me.

Yes when i saw the top i remember her wearing it with a skirt - it was cute the first time she wore it and its a pity she didnt recycle it this way considering its been 6 years.

Liked the beige skirt and jacket that she wore for arrival. The aqua twinset with the white trousers was too casual. And the navy suit is alright though it has been a standard 'offical trip wardrobe outfit' for years

These won't come up for me. Is this the teeny tiny turquoise cardigan with the white jeans that she recycled?

Try to refresh the page, that's what I need to do to be able to open those. Once they open and show an error, try to hit the refresh button on the top bar and it should open (F5 does not always work, the refresh button works for me every time). Hope that helps.

Really not feeling the pant suit this time, though the shade of blue is lovely. The clutch is horrible; too big and bulky.

Agree with all of you; just beautiful.
Here is the complete look of the outfit.

Last edited:
The red suit is the first really elegant day outfit during the whole trip, a good choice to repeat it here.
It's a bit mind-boggling why she keeps going back and forth between awfully underdressed and appropriate royal dressing regardless of the occasions she attends.

The red suit is a veteran on official visits, I still dont see how the light skirt works together with the woolen jacket. Still the colour is great and I love the jacket but not with this particular skirt (and shoes, repeated again and again in the same combination).

The red suit is a veteran on official visits, I still dont see how the light skirt works together with the woolen jacket. Still the colour is great and I love the jacket but not with this particular skirt (and shoes, repeated again and again in the same combination).

I actually love the combination of the jacket and a summery skirt.
She has indeed worn the outfit on several occasions, including during official visit to Chile in 2011.
Back then, she combined the skirt and jacket with grey top. I prefer the all-red look of today though.

I like the red outfit, but I think if she chose to wearing read shoes and carry a red purse the look would be much better. I did not like the top she is wearing.

The red suit is great and quite appropriate for this visit. I don't mind the nude pumps with the look.

Letizia looks so beautiful in red. Stunning.

The red dress and jacket look fabulous on Letizia. This is a huge improvement from the blue cardigan and top, paired with white jeans/pants that she wore to an engagement to the Parliament earlier this week.

She looks absolutely sensational! The suit is elegant, simple, classic and exquisite! Hair and makeup are also great. One of my favorite looks from her!

Another look from today (June 1), from the European Heritage Awards Ceremony.
- Full view
- Close up

I wasn't sure whether to post it here, or evening look thread; the event appeared to be somewhere in the middle. Most other ladies were dressed more for a day event, so I posted it here. Anyway, Letizia looks wonderful. I like the clean lines, and the jacket which adds a bit of sparkle (literally) to the ensemble and makes a smooth transition from day to evening look.

Last edited:
Another look from today (June 1), from the European Heritage Awards Ceremony.
- Full view
- Close up

I wasn't sure whether to post it here, or evening look thread; the event appeared to be somewhere in the middle. Most other ladies were dressed more for a day event, so I posted it here. Anyway, Letizia looks wonderful. I like the clean lines, and the jacket which adds a bit of sparkle (literally) to the ensemble and makes a smooth transition from day to evening look.

I Think she Looks great , pretty & elegant , The outfit suits her well , Thank’s for Posting :flowers:

This is a lovely jacket. I really liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom