Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 24: April 2012 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red definitely is her color. The top is casual and she looked good in it.

Letizia today: I love the top but I dislike the pants with it.

Pic Pic2 Pic3

Photos from Lula.

She looks nice. I like it.

She looks all right, but nothing special. The top is nice.

I love the style of the jacket. Just imagine a black pencil skirt instead of the ill fitted pants, it would look stunning.

:previous: Either a black pencil skirt or fitted dress would add 'wow' factor to the jacket! Here's hoping...

Princess Letiziza Looks Nice , The Outfit Normal and very Simple , Not Something Special But good .

Not bad, but a little bland and paliid-seeming. Definite wish she would veer away from the gray/white/pale palette and step out with more colors and such. Still, not a total train wreck by any stretch.

Very simple and elegant outfit for Letizia.

The pants are nice and fit her well. I like these so much better than the skinny ones she wears. Pretty blouse too, but it looks a little see through on the sides. Could be how the camera is hitting it. Not a bad outfit, but a little blah again.

I like the blouse but I would have prefered it with a skirt, don't like the pants.

I like the blouse but I would have prefered it with a skirt, don't like the pants.

A skirt would really bring the level up instead of the casual look that she opts for.

I think she looks all right; appropriate for the engagement, but nothing special. The blouse is very nice.

Good for a CEO's secretary at work, not for a Princess inside the Palace.
Lenght of pants is wrong.
Overall, nice, without any personnality. Of course we saw worst on her, but she can do SOOO BETTER!!!!

The pants are nice and fit her well. I like these so much better than the skinny ones she wears. Pretty blouse too, but it looks a little see through on the sides. Could be how the camera is hitting it. Not a bad outfit, but a little blah again.

She looks so much nicer in skirts & dresses!:sad:

Very beautiful dress! Love that color on her.

Beautiful dress! Makeup is pretty but would be perfect if she'd continue it down her neck a little.

I've always liked this style of dress on Leti with the pleats gathered at the waistline; it's so flattering to her figure. The blush pink is beautiful and I really like the accessories.

Love it! Letizia looks very elegant in that dress.

Princess Letizia Looks Beautiful & elegant , The Dress Color is Nice and looks good on her , she wore The Dress before , Prince Felipe Looks so good :)

Letizia looks breathtaking. Perfect from head to toe.

:previous:
Beautiful dress! Makeup is pretty but would be perfect if she'd continue it down her neck a little.
Afraid it's quite noticeable.
Love the whole outfit, the ruched dress style is very becoming, the fit is perfect. Love it all, they both look wonderful:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom