Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 23: February 2012 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely, the colour and the dress, formal but lovely, it s a letizia look....

08-03-2012 Madrid Princess Letizia at the award ceremony of the European business enviroment, organized by the enviroment foundation BCSD, at CSIC in Madrid.

Repeated pale pink suit, this time without the much-loved platforums of the past, I like this pair of shoes but not with the suit.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Mar2012/PPE12030821.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Mar2012/PPE12030822.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Mar2012/PPE12030838.jpg

National Day 2009
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j86/cravos/Letizia 13/246168c2.jpg
12/2009
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...manente-de-la-grandeza-de-espana-02$599x0.jpg

Amazing Pictures , Princess Letizia She Look Wonderful in The Event The Color Look Very Nice On Her , Thank you Duke of Marmalade :flowers:

This is a lovely and very flattering look on Letizia. She suits this muted colour and looks so very elegant and the length of the skirt is just right. The shoes are delicate and the trim, gorgeous. A vast improvement on the shoes she wore last time she wore this ensemble.

Letizia looks the total "package" at this engagement. Hair, makeup, ensemble, shoes, all picture perfect. :flowers:

I love the lavender jacket and dress. Very pretty and elegant.

Wow, very pretty dress! Perfect length too:)

Very pretty indeed,not too keen on the black cardigan.

She looks very beautiful! I love the skirt.

she looked like a princess and not a business women, i love the outfit and she was beautiful!
i miss her in skirts like this and hopefully she can throw away those awful pants she sometimes wears on official events.

Lovely dress and she looked very elegant. The cardigan is nice, but too bad she didn't wear a lightweight black jacket instead.

Last edited:
Letizia looks gorgeous. I love the dress. Very, very elegant.

I love this look! The dress is really lovely.

Such a lovely outfit, I think this is one of her best recently. I don't mind the cardigan but would prefer a short black jacket instead.

The dress is lovely! Not liking the cardi with it though and the hair doesnt work, its too flat.

The dress suits her just well...we can look at Letizia today and not tell that she is so slim has she is...that dress that is so appropriate for her figure! It is a lovely look, a big YES!

Letizia looks fab in that dress. I would've preferred perhaps a really tailored blazer instead of a cardigan, but maybe it was too warm for that.

Love this whole look on CP LETIZIA, especially the soft waited bow, and the different textures of the outfit.

Letizia looks lovely and her dress is very chic indeed. However a smart black coat would have worked much better than the cardigan.

The dress is lovely! Not liking the cardi with it though and the hair doesnt work, its too flat.
Letizia's outfit is perfect for the event. The cardigan is now featured in all the up scale stores of large cities. These are not the old M & S ones at all but quite expensive in the high hundreds to low thousands. All the "ladies out to lunch" millionaires have started to embrace this trend. It seems that Letizia again is one step ahead. Same as when everyone was mocking her shoes of a few years ago when now everyone, even other Royals, are wearing the exact same style. Funny how they are not criticized. Makes one wonder.

Letizia effectively sets the trend ... now the other real wear shoes that both criticized letizia ... that signature are your clothes???

Letizia's outfit is perfect for the event. The cardigan is now featured in all the up scale stores of large cities. These are not the old M & S ones at all but quite expensive in the high hundreds to low thousands. All the "ladies out to lunch" millionaires have started to embrace this trend. It seems that Letizia again is one step ahead. Same as when everyone was mocking her shoes of a few years ago when now everyone, even other Royals, are wearing the exact same style. Funny how they are not criticized. Makes one wonder.

The shoes that Letizia wore a few years ago were horrible looking and it doesn't matter who wears them now:flowers: Yes, some of the CPS have worn platforms but not to the extent that Letizia did and certainly not the big clunky ones seen on her several years ago.

This outfit is so pretty.I love it.
Winnie,count me among those who hated her ugly platforms.
I still hate them on Letizia or any other women.
Thanks God ,now,she has nicer shoes and her legs look ok but with her big platforms her legs looked so skinny.

I hated the platforms too. I don't like them in general but on Letizia they were particularly unflattering. They stop you eye at the foot with a thunk. On someone with Letizia's ultra petite frame it was particularly jarring, ruining the line of any outfit.

Princess Letizia Looks Very Beautifull as always & Classic Elegant , Thanx For Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom