Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 23: February 2012 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That outfit looks much better without the cardigan; I like the print shoes but still dislike the oversized, chunky belt. Thank you, Sheikah.:flowers:

I think the outfit looks better without the cardigan as well. Not a fan of the shoes or the belt though.

For the first day of Easter Holidays in Palma de Mallorca, Princess Letizia wore white jacket, patterned blouse, grey pants and grey shoes.
- The look
- View from the side

I rather like this look; the blouse saves it from being boring, while pants and the jacket coordinate well.

Last edited:
Its not as bad as in years before, yet the only female who passes the "classy" test is Queen Sofia. I really like the shoes, they look good with the pants, the blouse is ok but the white jacket doesnt fit the look for me.

Nice look, I like jacket's fabric. Nice to see natural beauty of Letizia, delicate make-up and simply hairstyle. She's someone who feel good with herself.

IDK, call me traditional, but I like to see a dress worn to Easter services. What Letizia's wearing is nice and she looks lovely, but in comparison to the Queen and even her children who are dressed beautifully, she looks too casual wearing an outfit similar to what she's worn to public events.

IDK, call me traditional, but I like to see a dress worn to Easter services. What Letizia's wearing is nice and she looks lovely, but in comparison to the Queen and even her children who are dressed beautifully, she looks too casual wearing an outfit similar to what she's worn to public events.

Infanta Elena wearing very much the same as Letizia today at the mass
http://www.profimedia.cz/image/detail/0125364483
http://www.profimedia.cz/image/detail/0125357735
The times are changing and have changed. Hardly any women wears skirt or dress at the church here in Finland nowadays. I wear, but I wear pants only a few times a year.

Last edited:
I dont like the handbag and the jacket doesnt fit, but the rest is okay.
I agree with Baroness of Books, a dress would be the best choice.

I really like Letizia's outfit and I love her shoes. The look is very soft with her hair and makeup.

Infanta Elena wearing very much the same as Letizia today at the mass
Spanish royal family attends Easter mass on Majorca fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0125364483
Eastern mass 2012 - Palma de Mallorca - Palma de Mallorca fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0125357735
The times are changing and have changed. Hardly any women wears skirt or dress at the church here in Finland nowadays. I wear, but I wear pants only a few times a year.

Yes, I had also seen Elena but hadn't want to mention her on this fashion thread, and while she also looks nice, her outfit is even more casual as if for a nautical event. I realize that slacks is more the norm nowadays, I certainly wear them on a daily basis myself, and times have changed where they're acceptable in places where they wouldn't have been in the past. But even a skirt on such special occasions for church services would have looked more elegant, especially in the company of the Queen. Just my opinion, of course.

Last edited:
Its not as bad as in years before, yet the only female who passes the "classy" test is Queen Sofia. I really like the shoes, they look good with the pants, the blouse is ok but the white jacket doesnt fit the look for me.

Sofia looks very nice and classy, but she always does. I like the red and navy she has chosen.

Letizia has looked worse, but it is still disappointing to see her not step it up on Easter. And it doesn't matter to me what her SIL is wearing:) Her hubby looks fantabulous, and her daughters are beautiful and dressed so nicely.

Her makeup is nice, but the hair looks very stringy and flat.

Last edited:
I don't like the shirt but the pants, shoes and jacket are nice together.Though, I agree with some, I wish she wore a dress.

I don't like the shirt but the pants, shoes and jacket are nice together.Though, I agree with some, I wish she wore a dress.
I agree. But at church I looked around at huge attendance and noticed that all younger women were in pants/slacks/pant suits while the older women [over 60] wore skirts or dresses. Yes, times have changed and I guess we must get used to it as they will never go back. Just like, hats and gloves with matching purses and shoes have gone by the way-side. Shame really as women in prior years had a certain decorum that they followed to the letter and knew exactly what was proper for every occasion. Now it seems anything goes whether at church, weddings, funerals or even home parties. Progress, go figure!

I Think Princess Letizia Looks So Good , I Like Her Outfit , She Looks Nice But The Only One Thing That I’m Not Like Is Her Bag , Thanx For posting .

here more Picture
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/kf...Z_479960553_GM1E8481POO01_RTRMADP_3_SPAIN.JPG
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2012/PPE12040860.jpg :flowers:

mrs. hamzah

yes i agree with you i think she looks lovely thier is nothing i do not like loving the shoes nd she look just fab in those trouers

letizia and elena look nice and I especiall love that red chanel bag of the infanta.

Letitzia didn't go with her husband or childrens' level of "casualness". Pants can be dressy, I thought her pants and shoes were, but would need a more coordinated or matching jacket to step up the dressiness.
I agree that a dress is best on Easter. It depends on where you live, and what kind of church you go to whether or not there are dresses on Easter/Christmas, funerals...
Most people try to step it up on holidays, and they're not CPs!

I don't have a problem with what Letizia is wearing. I like the combination of white and grey. The blouse livens the outfit up.

I do not like the blouse because i do not like snake prints but in total she is very pretty and radiant. I can not see well the bag, but I hate so long bags, it is abnormal. You walk and the bag hits your thights.
Can someone put a better link for the bag? I presume is Loewe!

I think Letizia looks good, although perhaps a touch underdressed. Although in saying that, I see more and more people going to church on Sunday in jeans so it's not a big deal.

I personally hate that bag.

I like longer handbags; I carry one myself but I hate that bag. Otherwise Letizia looks her usual self; casual and pretty.

Lovely outfit for Letizia! I like the white jacket and the bag quite a lot!

I like what Letizia is wearing but I don't think its Easter Sunday Mass material for a future queen of Spain.But perhaps I'm a bit old fashioned :D

I think she looks beautiful. She has such an attractive face that leaves one understanding more by ingesting the celebrate she dispels. I liked how she dressed. Letizia is ready for the whole world to get an affinity just by how she fashions her clothes. I liked the snakeskin paired with her lime white jacket and contrasted something that although unique spoke for a thousand words. At least it seemed to me. She's so beautiful and I like thinking of it that way. Lead the world Letizia... you always make a living healing our way. You're a sight for sore eyes. Happy Easter. Adios everyone.

You can add my name to those who agree. I'm slowly getting used to seeing Crown Princesses in pants on official events, but I think that a dress or skirt-suit would have been more appropriate for Easter Sunday.

I agree with some, I wish she wore a dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom