Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 23: February 2012 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Duke, this outfit is a mess!

This outfit is kind of a mess. She does either need to change to heels or change the pants for a skirt. I have to wonder sometimes what she's thinking when she dresses. I know that she has other alternatives in her closet (like a cute black skirt).

She looks awfull today...that´s not an outfit to wear in representation of the crown....
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AhglBpFbO...yals+Attend+Alimentaria+2012+Lne7PhCiVMRl.jpg

Not awfull , But Not Good Choice For Letizia , I Think The Most Bad Piece in The Outfit is The Shoes Not Sutiable With The Outfit , if She Wear High Heels With The Outfit It’s Will Looks Much Better , I Think colours combination are good , But She Looks So Short and very Casual , Not Sutiable , Maybe Because We Not Used To See Princess Letizia That Much Casual & Simple , Thanx For Sharing mariacusca :flowers:

Last edited:
I agree, sheikah deena, she needed to wear heels with this outfit; she's so tiny and needs height. She's certainly not in the position where she can tower over anyone if she wore high heels! And overall, the outfit is just too casual for a public appearance; heels would have dressed it up.

Last edited:
High heels yes, she would look much better with high heels, that is what is wrong in that outfit!

The outfit isn't that bad, but a great pair of heels would definitely made it better.

I'd have loved to have seen her evening outfit with that Roaring '20s flapper's chapeau!

Last edited:
Ughhh, so frustrating when she gets it all wrong!

Goodness, not certain what to make of this. Nothing really matches at all.

Not a fan of the shirt, looks strange with lace cardigan. But colors are nice and Letizia looks very fresh.

I love the cardigan but not with the outfit.The outfit is nice to me.

I love the cardigan and the combination of colors that she used. However, I think the cardigan and the rest of the ensemble don't go together (they're lovely separate though).

I think the lace cardigan doesn't go with the business look of the outfit, especially with the wide belt. But I like the rest of the ensemble, especially the shoes.

I think the lace cardigan doesn't go with the business look of the outfit, especially with the wide belt. But I like the rest of the ensemble, especially the shoes.

Agree with you and HRH changed her earings!

I dont like the table cloth cardi & the big belt. However, a smart jacket would have saved the outfit. Always like the creole earrings on Letizia!!!

These are nice pieces that would look great with something else. The cardigan is pretty, but doesn't go with the outfit she has on. Love her shoes with this.

What are the creole earrings?

I agree that the cardigan doesn't match the outfit. I do like every single piece though, even the shoes.

I would not buy that cardigan for myself, it just look very tacky,bumpkin too much lace....:p

Since Letizia wore this famous lace dress, I got interested in Mango, and I looked to find these clothes in Greece. What a deception! Items are bad quality, bad cut, cheep fabrics. Even for free I would not wear one of these items, and I'm not a princess....
I'm not snobbish, I love Zara, Massimo Duti, Uterque, etc, but Mango (at least the tems you can find in Greece) are bottom level.
I do not understand her obsession for this brand.

Since Letizia wore this famous lace dress, I got interested in Mango, and I looked to find these clothes in Greece. What a deception! Items are bad quality, bad cut, cheep fabrics. Even for free I would not wear one of these items, and I'm not a princess....
I'm not snobbish, I love Zara, Massimo Duti, Uterque, etc, but Mango (at least the tems you can find in Greece) are bottom level.
I do not understand her obsession for this brand.

That's funny because the Mango store here in Armenia always stores high quality items. On the other hand, Mango store in Moscow was a real disappointment. I think the difference is where the cloths were actually produced; the Moscow ones where, if I'm not mistaken, made in Turkey - and it showed.

Yes, location is important. Mango and Zara as Spanish brands have probably well provided shops in this country. It may differ not only between countries but even between cities. For me Mango is average high street brand, but some stuff is nice, you must only have luck to find something nice .

Well Massimo Dutti is the gold brand..the clothes are extremely well done and the patterns and fabric are very good! Mango in Portugal has almost the same things has in Spain and to me they are really tacky, I have bought there...but unless you buy the most expensive jacket (wich my cost around 100€..) the others are really poor fabric...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom