Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 22: October 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great outfit and I love the shoes. The color looks nice on her too.

Letizia looks lovely & I like everything about this. The whole outfit is very classy and beautiful on her & I love the shoes. This is a nice change from her usual looks. Definitely a winner for me!!!

One of her best outfits, Letizia looks pretty. The tweed dress is really lovely and the coat is fine too. Also the shoes are good.

More photos from yesterday:

Close up 1 ** Close up 2 ** Close up 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful outfit! The coat is so beautiful and suitably formal, the dress looks good too, it would have been nice to see it without the coat. The shoes are fine this time.
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Attend+Formal+Opening+Ceremony+VeIobJBlssTl.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Attend+Formal+Opening+Ceremony+cj9mFf1YWDYl.jpg

Wow, I loved the outfit :D the coat is gorgeous, I really loved it and the color is beautiful :D

Lovely coat indeed, beautiful color and it's so simple.

I like Queen Sofia's outfit as well, nice color :D

Last edited:
I love the dress and the coat, but it seems like there's something missing. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe she needed a scarf or necklace or brooch or something. The coat is wonderful and the dress is great and much to many's relief, it is a good length.

I only like the green coat.It's a great color on her.

I did not like the shoes, she could have chosen different color or different style.

I love these shoes. Mary-Jane's style only in one color. I'm planning to buy similar pair for spring.

Definitely, I don´t like it, with this outfit at least.
However, I like the fact that she´s wearing different Spanish brands lately, instead of the always-two-or-three-same brands as she used to. Always though she needed variety.

It's an interesting outfit. Together with the shoes it has a bit of a 1940's touch, IMO. It's something different and thus I like it. The shoes are pretty. All that is missing is indeed some kind of discreet jewelry - a golden necklace or a pretty brooch would have been nice. Her hair looks wonderfully glossy lately and the make up as usual soft, feminine and nice.

That T-strap style of the shoe is what gives it a retro look, I think. And definitely a bit of jewelry to brighten the outfit would have been a welcome touch; I think the bare look makes me somewhat lukewarm about this.

Last edited:
The outfit is nice,a brooch would have complement the look,I'm sure the Princess has a few brooches in her jewel chest.

Not a big fan of this retro style shoe, sorry!

I am sorry also.. I don't care for the shoes either!

Pretty outfit! Luv the olive green colored coat and those T strap shoes look great on Letizia.

its a repeat from the ambassadors reception in 2011
Wasn´t it predictable? :whistling::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Appropriate, but plain in my opinion. And all this trend of repeating the same dress year after year :sleep: boring.

dress is ok, i dont get the peeptoe high heels in january, but well.
the hair doesnt look good, too flat. an event as this one deserves a professional hairdo.
I thought her hairstyle was quite boring, but after seeing the photo you posted from last year, I won´t say anything more about it :D

I love the jacket but the dress is boring.

This looks like a business suit on the top, and an evening gown on the bottom- Not my favorite look on CP Letizia!

:previous:I agree, at first glance I also thought that she grabbed a jacket from a business suit, it's so similar in style. I think something that would have livened up the look in a different cut and color would have perked up the look better.

Last edited:
Wasn´t it predictable? :whistling::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Appropriate, but plain in my opinion. And all this trend of repeating the same dress year after year :sleep: boring.

Its the same as Crown Princess Mary recycling her new year 'court' dresses - it is a unique event and requires a very formal dress and therefore it is prudent to recycle the dress over the years. Letizia has about 4 court dresses - red velvet dress, a light blue ruffle skirt with satin jacket, a green embossed jacket with either a green velvet skirt or puffy gold/olive skirt and this navy velvet combo.

The jacket was the only thing I disliked about the look. I love the color and style of the dress.

I love the dress and the coat, but it seems like there's something missing. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe she needed a scarf or necklace or brooch or something. The coat is wonderful and the dress is great and much to many's relief, it is a good length.
I agree, something is missing. I lovely brooch or an up do with earrings would have lifted the outfit from pedestrian to elegance. Either way, I love the colour on her.

its a repeat from the ambassadors reception in 2011
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Letizia+Prince+Felipe+Spanish+Royals+2JbnUGLD5Xdl.jpg

dress is OK, i dont get the peeptoe high heels in january, but well.
the hair doesnt look good, too flat. an event as this one deserves a professional hairdo.
The fact that it is a repeat is irrelevant. Unless someone has a bottomless pocket gowns are going to be repeated. If so, why not make it a tradition.

But, once again the outfit calls for, and indeed deserves a professional hairdo, preferably an up do and some elegant earrings and a brooch to lift the ensemble from bland to elegant.

Actually, until I saw this I never thought sapphire blue could be boring!

Stupendous! All her entire dressing looked amorous. It's like Letizia knows the fitting within the desirable in the atmosphere. Her taste of choices always leaves me wanting for more from her knowingness. I look to her for such an appraisal of style and blessedness as I keep finding it from her timeless discern. The color dark and the matching blue was nice. Wow she's so pretty. May she honor her country so. Long live Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom