Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 22: October 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It's very dated. My mother and grandmother used to own blouses with those ties back in the 80s/90s. Grandma still will pull hers out at random points. I have no heart to tell her that she should get rid of it and the sooner the better.

the 'bow' style blouses have been a feature in many of the high street stores in the past few years to replicate the 80s - think it was 2010 that Letizia first wore this purple blouse

I love the purple and grey combination. She looks very elegant, professional and classy. The only thing I dislike about the look is the tie on the blouse.

The tie does fall very close if not actually on the waistband of the skirt. The rest of the looks is great and I hope to see it soon.

For me, it's not the blouse that's dated. I like the blouse and love the colour. What dates the outfit is the length of the coat. To me it's incredibly '90s. A short jacket with the outfit would work wonders.

Purple seems to be the color of choice lately among the royal ladies.
Letizia looks great in this outfit.

That is one stylish coat on Letizia. I like her slacks too.

Lovely coat I love it so much, she looks wonderful as usual :D

Love the coat! Nice to see the family enjoying a fun night out.

Letizia, Felipe, Leonor and Sofia attended with queen Sofia and Infanta Elena and her children the "Cirque du Soleil" in Madrid yesterday:
http://www.hola.com/imagenes/realez...nietos-circo-del-sol/0-192-580/letizia--a.jpg
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/...-infanta-elena-victoria-froilan-circo-sol.jpg
Letizia looks gorgeous. That coat is superb.

Am I the only one who does not like the coat? :whistling:For some reason it looks quite big on her, the color does her no good and the brown outer part is quite shiny.

Am I the only one who does not like the coat? :whistling:For some reason it looks quite big on her, the color does her no good and the brown outer part is quite shiny.

No you are not :whistling: Its ugly and the leather part looks plastic.

Nice coat, but I dont' like the fur part. I thought she was not wearing furs!!

This coat looks a little dated to me, and a few sizes too big. I much prefer the Queen's outfit! The royal children look cute too.

Last edited:
I do like her outfit. Especially the shoes are lovely. She looks chic and beautiful.

I love the dress and the coat is nice too, but the shoes aren´t my cup of tea (I think I wuld need a close-up, though ;))

I love the coat and the dress, but don't care for the shoes. The color of the coat looks great on Letizia.

Add one more to the don't like it category. It is just awful

I'm not crazy about the color on her, but the style of the coat is fine. I like the dress and shoes very much.

I like the colors of the coat and dress in the sunlight; they don't look so subdued and are a nice fit. The shoes are OK, but for me the T-shape strap is a blast from the past.

Last edited:
I really adore this look for Letizia - she doesnt always wear this green colour and i love the shoes.

I don't like her dress but I love the coat and the shoes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom