Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That are the differences in tastes

I think the cardigan and bluse - lengths are just perfect, otherwise it would be plain boring.
White shoes to me are tacky - I hate it - I think these black shoes are great

I'm already bored of grey on Letizia but I find this cardigan and blouse quite lovely!

Love the National Day outfit. It's a nice shade of pink. My favorite is the all white she wore in 2008.

Nice gray outfit too. She's wearing some really nice pieces & looking happier these days.

Grey with white looks like a clean look! She looks fine, a work outfit!

I like when she wears grey with white. I think it looks a lot better that only grey. I really love the blouse and cardigan, look casual but nice together, and the pants are good too :) Shoes are pretty, I would have prefered her gorgeous snakeskin shoes with this outfit though, it would have look great.

Last edited:
Two words; love it. She looks classy and elegant. Really love the blouse.

She looks very nice. I love her blouse, and I LOVE that her pants lately are nicely tailored and good quality.

Letiza looks really pretty! The blouse and the jacket are so pretty, also pants and shoes are good. I would like to have a better view of the bag.

I hate to be so negative but I don't like the pants, the blouse and the blaser together. They are good separated but the composition didn't do anything for her.She is lucky to be pretty because the only thing going there is her face. If it were a commoner walking down the street dressed this way people would consider the woman just ok.

I love this outfit. It's very elegant and appropriate for the event. I really like the blouse.

Today's blouse is really very neat and Letizia's look is impeccable. She's definitely on the right path. :)

The 'Special K' dress is back :D

Now, I understand.
For me Special K is slang name of ketamine (drug used in human and veterinary medicine, may cause a hallucinations). End of off topic.
I like CP Letizia's look. Glad too see this dress again.

Personally I don't like this coat on Letizia. The red dress is really pretty. Nice shoes matched with the belt

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

I like the coat,it has an elegant,understated colour and looks quite comfortable:)
Red doesn´t look good on most people,but it looks beautiful on Letizia! The shape and style of the dress are typical for her,even though it´s not bad I wish she would try out something different from time to time...

Now, I understand.
For me Special K is slang name of ketamine (drug used in human and veterinary medicine, may cause a hallucinations). End of off topic.
I like CP Letizia's look. Glad too see this dress again.

Oh good heavens,thank you or explaining that,as I hadn't heard of that.

I agree HRH looks good.

I don't like the coat. The pockets on the sides are just not necessary.

However, I love the dress and the shoes. She looked lovely.

Personally I don't like this coat on Letizia. The red dress is really pretty. Nice shoes matched with the belt

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

I agree,I also don't like this coat as it just reminds me of a bathroom gown.the dress is very nice also the shoes and the belt.

The 'Special K' dress is back :D

I understood the Special K comment, An Ard Ri;)

She looks fantastic! Beautiful coat, dress and shoes. I think I like today's shoes better with this dress than the ones she wore during the C & C visit.

Great outfit, I liked it the last time she wore it also. I've always liked Letizia in red! It's a great color on her.

I love the blouse! Are her flats Roger Vivier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom