Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like this suit with the pop of burnt orange, and I like the shoes. ( a little different) Will I get in forum trouble if I say Princess Letizia please wear some of your other earrings! Thank you.

Finally another nice look for Letizia! The suit is really pretty, the blouse is lovely and the bright colour breaks with the dark colour of the suit. Also the nude shoes and the purse are fine.

I love the whole outfit,the color is beautiful.

I think Letizia looked lovely. The whole outfit, minus the shoes, was a good choice, and her hair was very nice.

I love this whole outfit, too. :) And the blouse is to die for!! Such a luxurious color. She looks amazing!

Letizia looks gorgeous today. Wonderful suit with a great cut, the blouse is beautiful with a fantastic colour. And the nude shoes are nice too.
http://images.mujerdeelite.com/galerias/4936_nt_xxl_2.jpg
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Letizia+Prince+Felipe+Princess+Letizia+25PtfkyLqtxl.jpg

I like this look, the brown-ish shade of the suit looks nice together with that rich orange top and bag. Both colors become her well, IMO. Oh, and even her shoes look nice, from what I see! :) Thumbs up for the hair as well - it looks healthy and is styled it a nice way here.

I love the whole outfit too. The blouse is amazing, wonderful colour!

Beautiful suit! It is a perfect fit, and the skirt length is wonderful. I love the color and I love the shoes. It's so nice to see her dress like this and not in the teen styles she wore so much during the last few years. What a welcome change!

Last edited:
Once again, she looks fabulous. I really love the contrast between the pink blouse and the grey suit.

:previous: I'd also add the perfect make-up that squares with the blouse. WELL DONE LETI! :)

Another great outfit for Letizia. The suit is really lovely, the recicled blouse is fine too. I like the nude shoes. Very appropriated look.

Letizia looked wonderful today,another good wardrobe day for the Princess.

I love this suit, and the blouse underneath goes very well. Very flattering color! Letizia looks really lovely today!

I have to agree with everyone, Princess Letizia did well today!

I am not about to disagree with everyone!! She looks elegant and smart and most certainly like the crown princess that she is. Stunning.

Letizia looked just lovely on National Day this year! She is so beautiful. :flowers:

Glancing over her looks from past celebrations, I also like what she wore in 2005, 2006 (although I'm not sure about the combination) and 2008. The lilac (is it?) outfit from 2009 also looks pretty, but what is the adornment on the bottom of the dress? It looks like metal buttons!

Love the suit from National Day reminds me of her style from the two years after her marriage

Very pretty look. I like the fit of the pants, and the embellished cardigan is a nice touch. It looks like she is carrying a grey clutch, but what is the pink item? A shawl?

This casual look is a hit for me. Love the grey pants and sweater, and the stripped blouse.

I like this outfit! It's casual but elegant at the same time. This combo is spot for me!

The outfit would have been nice with out the cardigan. The blouse is very pretty. Letizia's cardigans are always too short/too small/too childish and make an otherwise good outfit looking too casual.

She does look very smart and I do love the cardigan. Lovely with the white and grey combination. However the cardigan does look too short especially against the longer blouse which has not been tucked into her trousers. Cardigans are not so easy to pull off with formal wear but Letizia has managed to do this quite successfully. Just wish she had chosen white shoes and not black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom