Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny, I am not of your opinion about this outfit; the shade of the top and the shade of the clash and the colour of the jacket are found in the skirt, and this IMO is elegant.

Each piece looks ok except the suede jacket which is ill-tailored
The combination is incredibly awful,too much color and materials.

It is funny, I am not of your opinion about this outfit; the shade of the top and the shade of the clash and the colour of the jacket are found in the skirt, and this IMO is elegant.

I agree. If someone had described the outfit to me, I would think what a mess. But when I look at all the pieces together, it looks pretty fun with all those colors matching the colors of her skirt.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5961/19514833.jpg
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4622/42262203.jpg
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3838/83878766.jpg

The two items do work well together. The dark grey jacket is a nice contrast with the floral skirt. However, I would just prefer to see the skirt slightly longer to just below the knee.

She doesn´t look too colour mismatched to me. I think the look is ok, but the jacket looks too heavy for that skirt.

I like the clashy-ness of it...pink and orange is a great colour combo...And sadly, there is such a thing as 'too put together' which looks bland and boring, which Letizia in this outfit is NOT...

yes the jacket is too heavy for the flower skirt....

Her Royal Highness had an off day,but I still think she's dressing a hell of a lot better than this time 6 months ago .

Her Royal Highness had an off day,but I still think she's dressing a hell of a lot better than this time 6 months ago .

I agree with you. Don't know what happened to make this come about, but let's hope it keeps on happening.

Make that Three!! Pink and Glaring orange purse?!! Heavy suede jacket and a silky looking skirt? Sorry, but this just doesn't look right to me in any way, shape or form! :(

Make that Three!! Pink and Glaring orange purse?!! Heavy suede jacket and a silky looking skirt? Sorry, but this just doesn't look right to me in any way, shape or form! :(

I agree with you.All colors and materials don't go well together

The outfit works for me. Matchy matchy is passe.

I agree that matchy-matchy is passe... but this is ridiculous! Nothing goes with Anything..lol To each his own.

Last edited:
Last edited:
A bit too granny for my taste.

I love this whole outfit, too. And I especially love the lovely smile on her face!:flowers:

I don't like any of the pieces, together or individually. I go to the supermarket dressed like that, except the high heels.
The only saving thing here is her face and hair.

Beautiful colors on her! Can't say I like the shoes with these pants, but a very nice look for her.

Don't like the print of the top.

I quite like the top, but it looks again too casual worn with the pink cardi. The same top, pants and shoes would look great with a blazer, IMO. It´s a same, because that cardigan ruins the whole effect for me.
Shoes and bag are to die for separately, but not together. I think it´s a bit old-fashioned matching colours ofshoes and bag all the time, but green-blue combination looks wrong to me.

I wish the top was a solid color. It's a little overwhelming to look at. I love the color of her cardigan, as well as her smile and hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom