The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 11:48 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Same horrible outfit when meeting the President of Panama and his wife ... Letizia looks so out of place between the well dressed women with her ugly pants
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4EmhIVuaOZ...%2524599x0.jpg
Those shoes are beyond ugly...and the sooner she burns those slacks the better!

She is such a pretty woman(her face anyway)but between that getup at the military Graduation Ceremony and these latest hot mess outfits, I am beginning to be alarmed....!

I wonder if she is not wearing this never ending round of baggy, ill fitting clothing and layering it with scarves in an attempt to camouflage how gaunt she has become? When you see her her bare legs and her arms, it's really disturbing.

Old 07-15-2011, 03:52 AM
Imperial Majesty

I like this outfit, the colours suit eachother nicely. It´s not too casual for this occasion IMO.
Mujerdeelite

Old 07-15-2011, 04:07 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Scarf on the middle of summer?
As much as I find this a very casual outfit it is much better than the last two looks we have seen, so I guess I cant complain much except for the scarf. Whatever happened to silk scarfs
Old 07-15-2011, 05:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphills View Post
did she put her purse in between her legs??
Yes, you are right, I did not notice!

Uggly position. Fault
Old 07-15-2011, 06:01 AM
Courtier

This outfit is correct.
But I am also puzzled by the huge scarf and the Barbie hand bag
I am easily catching a cold or angina so I am a fan of scarfs but I will never use such a big scarf in summer.
The hand bag is ridiculous,I thougt it was a toilett bag
Old 07-15-2011, 06:18 AM
Courtier

Ohhhhhhh, that Armani suit...........Ohhhhhhh.........how could she dare to quit that Armanin suit...........................................
Old 07-15-2011, 07:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by soraya View Post
This outfit is correct.
The hand bag is ridiculous,I thougt it was a toilett bag
I can not well see the bag! It seems like a Chanel bag, but worn very long. I hate this lenght.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
I can not well see the bag! It seems like a Chanel bag, but worn very long. I hate this lenght.
The bag is from Tous (a Spanish brand), looks cute. Leonor and Sofia probably have the smaller one .

http://www.diariodeunaperiodista.com...tizia-Tous.png
Old 07-16-2011, 11:47 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Princess Letizia attending attend the graduation ceremony at the naval academy

Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up ** Back view ** Purse
Old 07-16-2011, 12:17 PM
Serene Highness

I really like the look of her white pants and bright top with Felipe's white uniform in the first picture.

I don't like the jacket with the pants and top, but oddly it matches very well with the uniforms in the 'back view' photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86 View Post
Princess Letizia attending attend the graduation ceremony at the naval academy

Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up ** Back view ** Purse
Old 07-16-2011, 12:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

So both Letizia and husband wear 'matching' white pants...? Nothing could match less than this outfit with white pants on a woman and white uniform with full decorations on a man.
To me, this is Letizia stuck in her lows of inappropriate dressing.
Look at all these guys in uniform, look at all the other ladies attending in dresses and suits – and then look at the Crown Princess, dressed like someone who only wanted to take out the garbage, took a wrong turn and suddenly found herself on a stage in the middle of a Parade.
Since the whole look including no hairdo is simply drab and not even a ‘fashion victim’ mistake, I have no idea anymore what she might be thinking dressing like this.
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
Old 07-16-2011, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Letizia has lost the plot!

She should have stayed at home as she has become so clueless of late its embarrassing to watch/comment & say the same things over & over!

Falling on deaf ears I'm afraid.

She gets my vote for this weeks worst dressed European Crown Princess .

On the lighter note perhaps she saving the Palace a few euro's by acting as Felipe's P.A. hence the outfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonnaise View Post
I really like the look of her white pants and bright top with Felipe's white uniform in the first picture.

I don't like the jacket with the pants and top, but oddly it matches very well with the uniforms in the 'back view' photo.
I don't think her outfit befited the ceremony.Everyone else is seems to have observed a dress code bar Letizia who looks like Felipe's P.A. & not his C.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
Agree. Make an effort or stay home.
hasn't she worn those white pants already this week?
Old 07-16-2011, 01:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
Letizia has lost the plot!

She should have stayed at home as she has become so clueless of late its embarrassing to watch/comment & say the same things over & over!

Falling on deaf ears I'm afraid.

She gets my vote for this weeks worst dressed European Crown Princess .

On the lighter note perhaps she saving the Palace a few euro's by acting as Felipe's P.A. hence the outfit
Agree. Make an effort or stay home.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Courtier

I have to correct my last posting. It was NOT, that I wanted to criticize

"Armani"; that was it not! On the contrary, Armani is great! I wanted to express quite something else; but next time, a little bit more reflection, Tilla!!!!

Now, this outfit with the shirt and the jacket. Leaving this aside,....look at her face, is it not so very sad?? And do you not agree, that there is a relation between the state of mind and the motivation to dress? I am almost unhappy, when I see Princess Letizia with a melancholy face.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilla View Post
Now, this outfit with the shirt and the jacket. Leaving this aside,....look at her face, is it not so very sad?? And do you not agree, that there is a relation between the state of mind and the motivation to dress? I am almost unhappy, when I see Princess Letizia with a melancholy face.
Her demeanor of late has been a little worrying,I really hope there's not seriously wrong with Letizia.

In general she's less than interested in her overall appearance,she looks sad/miserable/bored quite a lot of the time.Maybe its a a late 30's crisis,The Princess is 39 this year,her outfit today was more suitable for a day out with friends,what is going on with L???

I saw a photo of The Infanta Cristina at the funeral of Otto Van Hapsburg & oh what a contrast there is between the style & appearance of the 2 royal sisters in law .
Old 07-16-2011, 05:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Ard Ri View Post
I saw a photo of The Infanta Cristina at the funeral of Otto Van Hapsburg & oh what a contrast there is between the style & appearance of the 2 royal sisters in law .
I can agree more. When I saw Cristina I thought that is how a princess should dress, she looks classy and elegant. I don´t know what is going on in Letizia`s mind. She is out of place and getting more atention for being bad dressed. Everybody around her looks more formal.

Old 07-16-2011, 05:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

That look is just too casual surely? She looks as if she's just popping out to the supermarket to buy some groceries or something.

I always remember reading somewhere that Queen Elizabeth II had said that people always wear their best clothes when they're meeting her so she feels she should do the same. Letizia should take a leaf out of her book.
Old 07-16-2011, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceci View Post
I can agree more. When I saw Cristina I thought that is how a princess should dress, she looks classy and elegant. I don´t know what is going on in Letizia`s mind. She is out of place and getting more atention for being bad dressed. Everybody around her looks more formal.
Elegant & Regal something which Letizia has yet to grasp,if I was Felipe I'd mortified with what she wore...yet again
Old 07-16-2011, 06:37 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

I think that even this time Letizia wore the wrong clothes for this kind of event.
I'm really sorry to say that because Letizia is one of my favourite Princesses.

I'm asking if is right that she was wearing a white pants like Felipe and other components of the Naval Military School. And not to mention the bag, too childish.

I think that she can find pretty clothes even at Zara or Mango, brands that she often has worn, if she doesn't want spend too much money for the economic crisis
Old 07-16-2011, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86 View Post
I think that even this time Letizia wore the wrong clothes for this kind of event.
I'm really sorry to say that because Letizia is one of my favourite Princesses.

I'm asking if is right that she was wearing a white pants like Felipe and other components of the Naval Military School. And not to mention the bag, too childish.

I think that she can find pretty clothes even at Zara or Mango, brands that she often has worn, if she doesn't want spend too much money for the economic crisis
I used to defend Letizia as she was one of my favourite Princesses but I firmly believe where appropriate & professional appearance and demeanor are concerned she's lost the plot bigtime.

Sadly she lets her supporters down time after time with her lack of common sense.Turning up today dressed liked a reporter/Personal Assistant was just a joke,maybe it all is to HRH!

Worst Dressed Crown Princess title goes to Letizia Ortiz!

Well atleast I have Kate to follow :)

Closed Thread