Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2011 - August 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very beautiful dress ;) Looks a lot like summer but I agree that it may be a bit too short ;)

The pants are way too big for her. I don`t like the outfit for a princess

Goodness she changed her earings & is wearing...shock horror ....jewelery:eek:

Seriously I think she looks really good!
I agree, this is the best she's looked in a long while. She looks much healthier that in months past. Whatever she did, she needs to keep doing it. :flowers:

I like this outfit a lot, it´s easy elegance. The earrings and bracelet suit very well with this black outfit.
Zimbio
Zimbio
Letizia has been looking so good during the last weeks.

She looks great! Love the rock star look!

When I saw the top part I thought "great look", I love the creoles, they look fantastic on Letizia.

But then I realized that it is a jumpsuit .... yuck :eek:

btw, the award looks like a big role of sticky tape!

Last edited:
I like the look, jumpsuit or not, she wore it well.
Not a fan of the boring hoops but it does work with the look.

A big full size photo Diariofemenino

I'm not fond of the jumpsuit. I'd combine the top with a skirt as it looks great. The make-up is lovely. :)

I'm undecided whether I like tis outfit or not. Top part of the jumpsuit is very nice, I also like the make-up and straight hair. But the bottom part seems to be too wide, just hanging on CP Letizia body. But overall not bad.

Thanks Goв she did't wear it to the audience in the Palace :lol:

I do like it for an evening event, she rocks it!
CP Letizia is young woman with great body, why not?

Last edited:
I really like this outfit on CP Letizia. Yes, it is a jumpsuit, and they don't work for everyone, but it does for her. Black is always a good choice in my opinion, and the style on her slim figure works. She's very brave in her style choices, and I commend her for wearing what she likes and having fun with it.:flowers:

Strange...sometimes I like others I dislike...some pictures are nice, others just enhance her slim figure too mucht..and I don't like the fabric of the jumpsuit..but jumpsuits are in fashion this summer!

Her t-shirt looks like loungewear and the jacket far too casual. She looked good as in make-up and hair but outfit is just not appropriate.

Are you referring to the jumpsuit or to this outfit?

Opening of Cervantes Institute in Hamburg
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/princ-a-princezna-asturias-navstevy-slavnostniho-otevreni/profimedia-0096140766.jpg
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/princ-a-princezna-asturias-navstevy-slavnostniho-otevreni/profimedia-0096140787.jpg

I dont like rolled up sleeves when wearing a jacket although it does match with the T-shirt, looks pretty casual.

Strange...sometimes I like others I dislike...some pictures are nice, others just enhance her slim figure too mucht..and I don't like the fabric of the jumpsuit..but jumpsuits are in fashion this summer!
Oh, that's a fine kettle of fish... :lol::lol:
By the way, Letizia's outfit made me think about Mary's evening ensemble immediately. The are visible differences but the fabric looks quite similar.

More pictures of Letizia attending the opening of the Cervantes Institute in Hamburg
Full view

close-up

hair/face

Last edited:
I love CP Mary's jumpsuit from the front-the drape of it is really lovely, but the back...not so much. CP Letizia's seems more classic in cut and more forgiving plus the fabric doesn't cling to the body as much as CP Mary's, IMHO. But I do love them, they both have there good points.

Are you referring to the jumpsuit or to this outfit?

Opening of Cervantes Institute in Hamburg
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/princ-a-princezna-asturias-navstevy-slavnostniho-otevreni/profimedia-0096140766.jpg
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/princ-a-princezna-asturias-navstevy-slavnostniho-otevreni/profimedia-0096140787.jpg

I dont like rolled up sleeves when wearing a jacket although it does match with the T-shirt, looks pretty casual.

The t-shirt & matching jacket to the Opening of Cervantes Institute in Hamburg outfit :)

Oh, that's a fine kettle of fish... :lol::lol:
By the way, Letizia's outfit made me think about Mary's evening ensemble immediately. The are visible differences but the fabric looks quite similar.

More pictures of Letizia attending the opening of the Cervantes Institute in Hamburg
Full view
close-up
hair/face

Boring, just boring.

Both outfits very beautiful, just perfect.
I like the colors, the stuff, the shoes, everuthing on first outfit. The dress is perfect and yes, it's zara, I recognised it at first sight.

Yes, the bag doesn't suit at all

To me the material looks like an expensive silk with Asian inspired design.

Exactly this, Zara can sell fine silk in low prices

Letizia´s bags 8th June
Profimedia
21st June
Getty Images
are from spanish Malababa, 225 and 165 euros
Malababa

Oh no! Bad, really bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke of Marmalade said:

I'm not sure how formal this event is so not sure if a casual outfit fits- I like this outfit on it's own but have an uneasy feeling it's not right for the event (again)

The jacket is a recycle. It does look like the top and the blazer comes as a set. It's not a high status visit, her outfit is OK, just a bit too masculine.

The outfit is too casual. She is a princess and she should learn to dress like one. People around here are always dress more formal than her. I don´t understand what she is trying to do dressed like the girl next door.

The outfit is too casual. She is a princess and she should learn to dress like one. People around here are always dress more formal than her. I don´t understand what she is trying to do dressed like the girl next door.

I have to agree with you. She has mastered the art of dressing like an office worker and evidently the rock star look but can't seem to get the hang of dressing like a CP. On rare occasions she gets it, but not near enough.

Actually the jumpsuit looks good on her, but it is very true she tends to dress to casual for the events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom