Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitteringTiaras

Heir Apparent
City
.a
Country
United States
Welcome to part 2 of Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion. The old thread can be found here..

Here are some important

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Mandy, azile, kwanfan, Glittering Tiaras.:flowers:

a few pictures from when in Mallorca

a kind if like the floral top, ideal for summer, soft colors. Maybe for the pants id prefer wide legged or cropped, these pants seems too long or just dont fit her nicely
06-08-2007 Mallorca Royal photosession
picture (PPE)
full length (PPE)

a nice white dress, but dont like the strapsi think they are abit too wide, i like the lace/corchet of the dress
04-08-2007 awards of the XXVI King’s Cup
Close up (ANP)
Full length (ANP)

A very casual,ideal summer look, cropped pants & a polo shirt. perfect matching shoes as well.

03 August 2007 fifth day of the XXVI King's Cup Sailing Race
Picture (ANP)

The white pants/jeans again, not flattering imo. The top was nice, liked the puff/baloon in the sleeves.

01 August 2007 Nautic Club in Palma de Mallorca (attending a concert)
Full view (ANP)
Sleeve puff close up (ANP)

Another summer look, arent the shoes lovely? a great top, like the red detailing on it.

30 July 2007 alking by the Palma de Mallorca yacht club
Picture (ANP)
Detail on top close up (ANP)

Leonors christening 15 July 2007

A beautfiul white dress, well thats what it lookslike, i also sometimes think it is a coat dress. anyways, beautfiul, love the thick lace pattern & white was great choice of color for the event. I think the only problem of the dress is that i think the sleeves are a bit too long. What do you think?
Picture 1
Picture 2

In this picture it looks like on the lace, there is a tint of silver/blue
Pictures all from ANP

26 June 2007 funeral service of the six Spanish U.N. peacekeepers
A beautiful, well fitted black suit.I cant make out if its new or recycled.

Full length view
front of the jacket - close up
ANP pictures

i like the thick hard black color used as the trimmings on the suit.
Picture (PPE)

Last edited:
I liked a lot of Letizia´s dress at the Copa del Rey Award Ceremony. Her outfit at the concert was casual and very nice. Her dress in the christening of Infanta Sofia was absolutely gorgeous and so appropriate to this occasion. She looked very beautiful in it.

A Massimo Dutti Blouse!Not expensive at all

A Massimo Dutti Blouse!Not expensive at all

Good for Letizia if it wasn´t expensive!
She could do a waste of money but i think that this isn´t her priority;)

Last edited:
She looks good there, a nice big smile which is always so nice to see. I'm sure she picks clothes according to her needs and tastes and if a "cheaper" design works, good for her!:flowers:

Yes, you are right, but so what?:)
is available to most of the people so we can go and have one if we really like the blouse, I'am not saying that is a bad thing:rolleyes:. I have seen Princess Leitiza buying in Massimo Dutti in her first Christmas has Princess, so I think she must really like their clothes, I like Massimo Dutti clothes and they are available for most of us that is all I'am saying I'am not critizicing the fact that is not expensive. Also the blouse she was wearing in the photoshop in Marivent was from Massimo Dutti!

Last edited:
is available to most of the people so we can go and have one if we really like the blouse, I'am not saying that is a bad thing:rolleyes:. I have seen Princess Leitiza buying in Massimo Dutti in her first Christmas has Princess, so I think she must really like their clothes, I like Massimo Dutti clothes and they are available for most of us that is all I'am saying I'am not critizicing the fact that is not expensive. Also the blouse she was wearing in the photoshop in Marivent was from Massimo Dutti!

thanks for the info! i recall hearing she bought things in massimo dutti during the first days as princess, but i didn't know she used the brand for the photoshoot in majorca. i'm certainly quite a massimo dutti fan. it's quite good design and much better quality than zara. quite a wise choice of letizia. although i agree, it is strange when hearing she uses the same clothes as us, commoners, use.. :rolleyes: i find it nice, though. she could easily just go to armani, or gucci, to buy a nice summery top or blouse, but she chose quite high street, common brands. it's a nice sign of her not becoming too "absorbed" by being a princess and proves she is still letizia ortiz, as we knew her before the engagement.

Last edited:
She look great! She looks youthfull and elegant. I think her hair in the poney-tail and with the bangs makes her look younger. Is she wearing the shoes she first wore to Sophia's christianing?

I went to Massimo Dutti this weekend and I bought the same blouse has Letizia was wearing for the photoshot of Leonor first day to kidnergarten. It was 50€. It is a very soft blouse that we can be wearing now where it is still warm.
The oher blouse she was wearing in Mallorca was from the spring-summer collection!!:flowers:

any idea whats up with Letizia and white? She's been wearing white alot, which does suit her very well...

24-09-2007 what a beautiful suit fit, jacket is wonderful. this isnt a boring black & white look(PPE)
full length
close-up

20-09-2007 Another beautiful outfit. Im liking the flowiness of the skirt with the fitted jacket. also like the studs on the jacket (PPE)
full length
jacket close up

19-09-2007 Letizia glowing in her solo outing in a white suit (PPE)
Picture 1

13-09-2007 another beautiful suit,lovely soft colors(PPE)
picture 1

I went to Massimo Dutti this weekend and I bought the same blouse has Letizia was wearing for the photoshot of Leonor first day to kidnergarten. It was 50€. It is a very soft blouse that we can be wearing now where it is still warm.
The oher blouse she was wearing in Mallorca was from the spring-summer collection!!:flowers:

Thanks for sharing the information about the top. is it a spanish designer, im very familiar with the name but not where its from

Thanks for sharing the information about the top. is it a spanish designer, im very familiar with the name but not where its from

It is Spanish, but it is not a designer, is the name of a commercial mark. Massimo Dutti belongs to Inditex, the same commercial group that is an owner of Zara, Pull and Bear, Bershka, Stradivarius and Oysho.

Massimo Dutti

Yes but don't even compare Massimo Dutti elegant clothes with Zara or Bershka or even Pull and Bear and Syradivarius!

I agree with you. The pants looks much better with the blazer.
Thanks for the link.

why all people have to source the spaansekonigshuis? there are lots of material here.

Full view

I never saw Princess Letizia also badly equipped :bang:
the jacket (or waistcoat) is not assembled at all with the trousers,
So we can say that even the most elegant princess of the world should make style errors
:lol:

Full view

I never saw Princess Letizia also badly equipped :bang:
the jacket (or waistcoat) is not assembled at all with the trousers,
So we can say that even the most elegant princess of the world should make style errors
:lol:

:ohmy:I hope you don't mean that Letizia is the most elegant princess in the world.
She is defintely not!!

:ohmy:I hope you don't mean that Letizia is the most elegant princess in the world.
She is defintely not!!
Im sorry
this is my own opinion
Letizia is elegant and beautiful a long time before beeing a Princess
now
even if i d'ont find her at her advantage with evening gowns
i find her the most elegant famous and Royal lady
with Princess Lalla Meryem of Morocco
and Queen Rania
;)

I don't agree with you Ikram, but of course, I respect your opinion.
In my opinion an elegant lady would never dress like that and would never wear those ugly shoes.
While, I find :flowers:Queen Rania very elegant, I agree with you.

Yes the clothes are really horrible together because they are a too dark, too mucht grey, the coat doesn't macht with the pants, that blue scarf is awful there! She seams not to know how to macht clothes sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom