Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I like the peep-toe pumps she is wearing (I admire anyone who can wear high heels:flowers: but Letizia seems to wear them with flair!). I think she looks very professional in the black and white but she always seems to shine most in red.

I don't like the shoes. They look ugly and make feet look big. On everyone.

I like the jacket much. It's really nice. I like Letizia's whole outfit a lot. :)

From today.
Nice outfit but I don't get the mix and match.
Nice coat, looks like black & white in close up, combined with a nice dress but that's grey :ohmy:
Nice orange belt but Felipe wears a red tie :ohmy:
The shoes fit well but look cheap & ugly :ohmy:

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080415/7224d992388b1g.jpg
That picture is really scary. Somebody needs a good night of sleep although it might not be enough to have an impact.

I love the red sash, it really brightens up the outfit without ruining the smartness of it.

From today.

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20080415/7224d992388b1g.jpg
That picture is really scary. Somebody needs a good night of sleep although it might not be enough to have an impact.
:lol: Indeed, scary. She looked much better in other pics.

I like this one: http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2008/08041548.jpg
I would love to know how the dress actually looks like. If it has short/long/no sleeves and if the belt belongs to it or was added by Letizia.
I have to say I am glad to see Letizia's hair grow back !

It would have been nice to see Felipe wearing an orange tie. Letizia's orange belt and Felipe's red tie were "biting" each other a little :D .

Last edited:
From today.
Nice coat, looks like black & white in close up, combined with a nice dress but that's grey :ohmy:
Nice orange belt but Felipe wears a red tie :ohmy:
The shoes fit well but look cheap & ugly :ohmy:
I totally agree!
She looks nice, though.

I always wonder how you can say someone looks nice, then you have to put a BUT in there. Her belt in different pictures is very red, some it appears to be more orange. Unless we are there in person to see her how do we really know what the true colors are for her coat and belt. Her shoes would not be my personal choice but if they are comfortable for her to be out, about and walking in for a long time in who are we to say anything. I do not believe she gets up in the morning thinking to herself I need to dress for the bloggers.

The last one about the picture. There are so many beautiful pictures and you once again bring the worst one forward. She looks tired! I wonder if it could be two children under the age of three and trying to keep up with them. Believe me if you took photos of me in different lights you would see circles no matter how hard I try to hide them. I wish we could all be perfect to please some, but alas we are nothing but mortals. Warts and all.

I love the red sash, it really brightens up the outfit without ruining the smartness of it.
Totally agree with you Little Star. Love the added color. And this is how she should be wearing gray. Not head to toe and not too close to her face. She looks lovely today and Felipe is as handsome as ever. Very smart looking couple.:)

Looking at the latest outfit worn by Crown Princess Letizia, I have to say that she certainly loves her grey colour. I like simplicity of the grey dress and white-and-grey coat. The coat has got a nice pattern. The red/orange(?) belt is a good touch of colour.

The last one about the picture. There are so many beautiful pictures and you once again bring the worst one forward. She looks tired! I wonder if it could be two children under the age of three and trying to keep up with them. Believe me if you took photos of me in different lights you would see circles no matter how hard I try to hide them. I wish we could all be perfect to please some, but alas we are nothing but mortals. Warts and all.

Pictures from terra website are just very poor quality, as if the pictures were taken in the dark, it has never been a good measure, even those $1.99 disposable cameras can take better quality pictures.
I like the red/orange belt, otherwise the outfit would be too grayish.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/954/ipa200804150021020thmbgrg9.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3370/ipa200804150021011thmbgel9.jpg

Last edited:
it looks like a Massimo Dutti shirt to me but tomorow I will got to the store and take a look!! ;)

I like Letizia's purple shirt, it looks nice on those jeans, but I don't like the way she wears it, with a long sleeve shirt underneath (if I am not wrong!) and with a 3/4 long sleeves jacket on it!
Moreover,those (cheap) boots don't look nice with dark blue jeans!
Definetely, not one of her best outfits, IMO.

:crown6:Hello people!!! I would like to know if Letizia has contact lents, because she has really beautiful eyes! :)Thanks a lot in advanced!:flowers:

Giov, this is just a matter of taste. I think that this casual outfit is perfect.
Why a brown boots does not match with a dark blue jeans?
And the long sleeve shirt underneath with a 3/4 long sleeves jacket on it is trend.

Last edited:
I think the brown boots are okay with that outfit, as she wore them "under" the pants. Boots always work well with jeans, IMO.

This purple short is really lovely.
Imo colors like putple or light pink suit her much better then the eternal gray she used to wear lately. It makes her look pale.
So, hopefully we'll see more colorful outfits like this now.

Giov, this is just a matter of taste. I think that this casual outfit is perfect.
Why a brown boots does not match with a dark blue jeans?
And the long sleeve shirt underneath with a 3/4 long sleeves jacket on it is trend.
I agree, it is a matter of taste, Camarina:flowers:
Anyways, I don't like those boots, first of all because they look cheap and then because that colour doesn't look nice with dark blue jeans! IMO
As far as it regards the shirts, I know that is fashionable, but isn't she wearing a long sleeve shirt underneath a short leeve shirt and then a 3/4 long sleeve jacket?

Last edited:
but isn't she wearing a long sleeve shirt underneath a short leeve shirt and then a 3/4 long sleeve jacket?
She is. I am not a fan of this either; .. that's why I didn't buy one of those 3/4 sleeved-jackets so far. :D

IAnyways, I don't like those boots, first of all because they look cheap and then because that colour doesn't look nice with dark blue jeans! IMO

Well,that is your opinion, I don´t see that theses boots seems cheap and I don´t understand why you say that these "normal" boots does´t match with a dark blue jeans. I think that match very well but as I have said before...it is just a matter of taste.

Since when has wearing tan boots with jeans been a no-no?!

Pictures from terra website are just very poor quality, as if the pictures were taken in the dark, it has never been a good measure, even those $1.99 disposable cameras can take better quality pictures.
I like the red/orange belt, otherwise the outfit would be too grayish.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/954/ipa200804150021020thmbgrg9.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3370/ipa200804150021011thmbgel9.jpg

What a gorgeous outfit! I love every part of it from the shoes, to the red sash, to the dress, etc. Letizia has great taste.

:crown6:Hello people!!! I would like to know if Letizia has contact lents, because she has really beautiful eyes! :)Thanks a lot in advanced!:flowers:

No, she hasn´t. She has an amazing naturals green eyes.:flowers:

Letizia looks abit sloppy (boots, 3/4 shirt) but hey, they went sailing, no reason to dress up. But then, total contrast, the girls look like they would attend some high profile event with their parents. This it what strikes me most: Letizia takes no effort regarding her own appearance - same at the Easter Mass - but the girls look like they just came back from a photoshoot for toddler fashion. Don't they have any nice everyday children outfit, they look completely overdressed.

Letizia looks abit sloppy (boots, 3/4 shirt) but hey, they went sailing, no reason to dress up. But then, total contrast, the girls look like they would attend some high profile event with their parents. This it what strikes me most: Letizia takes no effort regarding her own appearance - same at the Easter Mass - but the girls look like they just came back from a photoshoot for toddler fashion. Don't they have any nice everyday children outfit, they look completely overdressed.

Princess Letizia dress her daughters very well, very feminine; a blouse, a dress and a cardigan ... I do not see anything special about it.The girls were not going to sail,it is not summer.
I think they were properly dressed for that day, why not?
...but this is not the thread to talk about clothing for children.

Last edited:
i dont get why everyone is criticising her over wearing a 3/4 jacket its the fashion at the minute everywhere and im sure we have seen other princesses wearing the same style

i dont get why everyone is criticising her over wearing a 3/4 jacket its the fashion at the minute everywhere and im sure we have seen other princesses wearing the same style

Not everyone is criticizing her outfit. I think the majority likes her outfit.

I didnt find anything wrong with her outfit. It looked okay to me, very casual. I liked the printed top & since it was achilli day the long sleeved top was a nice idea. The 3/4 jacket might of looked slightly out of place but I liked everything else to really bothe rmyself on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom