Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coat is really horrible! Oldfashion and to mucht gold!

letizia's purple jacket in oviedo was from MANGO. apparently, the princess is very much into that what we all buy. i find it great, really. it shows she is still the same laid back letizia.

mango confirmed the jacket was by the firm.

you can read the article here: Vanitatis.com - La Princesa de Asturias compra ropa en Mango

a picture of the jacket: http://www.vanitatis.com/fotos/noticias/2007110147ct_t.jpg

The Princess buys in Massimo Dutti and Zara, so I do not surprise that she does it also in Mango. Zara and Mango are the most international and important companies of spanish fashion. The Infanta Elena also buys habitually in Zara.;)

In addition, Maria García de la Rasilla, wife of Konstantin of Bulgaria, the godfather of the Infanta Sofia, has some type of relation with Mango.
http://www.informativos.net/public/.../MANGO_MariaGarciadelaRasilla_y_IsakAndic.jpg
http://www.informativos.net/public/images/2006/1115_MANGO/b_red_carpet_7303.JPG

Well, im not suprised Letizia wears from Mango, zara or Dutti, they are all big names, have some lovely piece's so why not wear from them. Lovely to see Letizia in such affordable labels and in a way supporting the cheaper brands. I;d of never guessed its a Mango piece

Letizia today Nov 5, 2007 in Valladolid the celebration of 25 anniversary of the management regional
A nice fitted brown suit, the jacket is design is nice, like all the detailing going on. The dark stockings ruin the outfit imo - Picture (originally posted by posted by lula)

it is nice to see Letizia in red as a colour for her daytime outfits it brightens her wardrobe up for the winter - nice addition

In this web site there is a pictures od Letizia with that Gold jacket and royals.web-log.nl look at her shoes! Gosh black peep shoes and black socks, horrible taste IMO!

Letizia today Nov 5, 2007 in Valladolid the celebration of 25 anniversary of the management regional
A nice fitted brown suit, the jacket is design is nice, like all the detailing going on. The dark stockings ruin the outfit imo - Picture (originally posted by posted by lula)
She should wear a top under that jacket :bang:

Letizia's red coat is nice and elegant, but I don't like the shirt she is wearing underneath.
In my opinion she should wear a silk blouse or top instead of those underwear style shirt.
I like the pursue, looks great on the red coat, the shoes are nice, the stockings are ok, maybe a bit too thick for that outfit, but I don't like them togheter.

i think the red coat from today is a repeat of the red coat she wore at the opening of the international food and wine show in barcelona on 2nd march 2006 im not sure as i cant find and pics but it looks the same

i love all the outfits, but that collans... mhhh, i just don't like.

They are not socks!
Collants O.k! Sorry my english!
Back collants are in fashion but they don't get very well along with all the outfits, we must know and chose the ones that get well along:ermm:

you are right, it does look quite alike, but nevertheless... it's a dress and a coat. quite normal, isn't it? it doesn't necessarily mean letizia copied mary. both dresses are different anyways.

i loove this bag: http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img/feed/actualidad/20071114/721750a840f75g.jpg
big bags (my personal favourite) are very much in this season.

you are right, it does look quite alike, but nevertheless... it's a dress and a coat. quite normal, isn't it? it doesn't necessarily mean letizia copied mary. both dresses are different anyways.
Yes Of course not! But when I saw the whole outfit it comes on my mind Mary's simmilar outfit!
I love the big bag also, very confortable for travelling and lovely for day to day:flowers:

Princess Letizia wore this coat a couple of years ago at a visit to Portugal. I like the dress very much, and the combination is good too.
Close-up/Hola
Another photo/Hola

Last edited:
letizia's purple jacket in oviedo was from MANGO. apparently, the princess is very much into that what we all buy. i find it great, really. it shows she is still the same laid back letizia.

mango confirmed the jacket was by the firm.

you can read the article here: Vanitatis.com - La Princesa de Asturias compra ropa en Mango

a picture of the jacket: http://www.vanitatis.com/fotos/noticias/2007110147ct_t.jpg
Can you please post here a a photo of Princess Letizia with the mago jacket?I cannot find it!
Thank you in advance:)

Letizia wore the coat she wore today also on the March 9th, 2006 in Portugal:
Seegerpress

I don't actually see any similarity, aside from the fact that both ladies are wearing a coat and a dress, they are both very different.

I much prefer Letizia's outfit.

I agree. They are very diferent!.. and I prefer Letizia's outfit too, Mary's hat is terrible

I don't like Mary's hat too, but I see some similarity on those two dresses and on the long coat too. The dress is quite similar on the shape but not on the colour!

Letizia had worn similar style coat dress and dress before at the National day 2006 when she was pregnant with Sofia. Typical Felipe Varela, same style, different colors.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9051/72150975qs4.jpg

The coat she wore is nice & the ones in different colors are also lovely, but different style would be nice too. To me, samething in different color is boring & makes one think, if she really took the time in choosing or/and waiting for something to come out. It seems she had to choose in the same moment.

The coat she wore is nice & the ones in different colors are also lovely, but different style would be nice too. To me, samething in different color is boring & makes one think, if she really took the time in choosing or/and waiting for something to come out. It seems she had to choose in the same moment.
Perhaps unlike other Royals, Letizia simply doesn't have the time or budget to sit around waiting for certain items to be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom