Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the HUGO BOSS dress! I love it. She looks so beautiful in this dress.
Hasn't Crownprincess Mary the same?

Yes - you are right :flowers:! I remember... Crownprincess Letizia has bought the skirt and Crownprincess Mary bought the dress...

Exactly!
Letizia wore this skirt a year ago and some days after Mary wore the dress:flowers:

Exactly!
Letizia wore this skirt a year ago and some days after Mary wore the dress:flowers:

I think it was a day or two after or before:)
I loved the dress version & for some reason i like it the second time when Letizia wore it, its a nice skirt for a daytime event & id like to see it with red cardigan rather than a jacket if it's to be recycled again.
To be honest, i did not expect to see it again for some weird reason:ermm:

I think it was a day or two after or before:)
I loved the dress version & for some reason i like it the second time when Letizia wore it, its a nice skirt for a daytime event & id like to see it with red cardigan rather than a jacket if it's to be recycled again.
To be honest, i did not expect to see it again for some weird reason:ermm:

To be more exact 7 days before.
I like Hugo boss dress and skirt, but a skirt with a jacket for me is more professional and stylish than a dress.And i like the tissue of the jacket too.

Last edited:
The dress is mucht more fashion and modern than a skirt with a coat!!!
Black socks are O.K for winter but we are still in summer and the weather is still very mucht warm!It looks like Letizia is calling for winter to soon!

Last edited:
I don't think her hair had been styled in Portugal. Didn't they stay in Portugal Sunday night ? She probably didn't bring a hairstylist. Last year I saw this skirt with a matching red jacket on the window display of a Hugo Boss store. The Hugo Boss' red jacket looked so much better than Varela's. Varela rarely got it right on the tops, always had problems with shoulders or sleeves. If she buys a piece from a foreign designer, she should definitely consider a jacket before a skirt since skirts are so much easier to be made than jackets.

I don't think her hair had been styled in Portugal. Didn't they stay in Portugal Sunday night ? She probably didn't bring a hairstylist. Last year I saw this skirt with a matching red jacket on the window display of a Hugo Boss store. The Hugo Boss' red jacket looked so much better than Varela's. Varela rarely got it right on the tops, always had problems with shoulders or sleeves. If she buys a piece from a foreign designer, she should definitely consider a jacket before a skirt since skirts are so much easier to be made than jackets.

I agree her hair was unstyled in Portugal as most days and it shows. I am only repeating myself it's blah boring badly cut and too dark. With little effort it could look much better.

To be honest I thought the jacket was from Hugo Boss too as I had seen the complete combination from him somewhere last year. I thought that at the PoAA the jacket was fitted much better, probably due to pregnancy, this time I thought it was ill fitting in some pics :rolleyes: If it is Varela's no wonder it looks ill fitting as he rarely gets it right (as you said, shoulders etc), but how can it be that Letizia only buys the skirt and not the whole combination. Where is the sense in combining it with a lookalike Varela jacket if there is an original? Price? Whatever, it shows :eek: Varela makes her look second class, he has no idea how to dress a royal.

i agree, i don't think varela is the best option. adolfo dominguez is in my opinion much better and she seems to be comfortable with him as well. much more business-like, but with some supper classy and trendy outfits every now and then. i think adolfo would suit letizia a lot better and it's a shame she chose to go for varela and leave adolfo for some ocasions. it is also quite well-priced.

i love th outfit, but make me confusion she repeat him in so litle time. i am 100% favour of the reciclyng but in very short time no..

i love th outfit, but make me confusion she repeat him in so litle time. i am 100% favour of the reciclyng but in very short time no..

I think i wouldve prefered if she had used the coat with a different outfit or the dress with a blck coat if she was going to recycle in such a short time but not really bothered about it because it was a nice outfit :flowers:

Oct 25, 2007 in a stripped pencil skirt with a cardigan matched up with a wide belt.

Full length
close up

I know the cardian is a recycle not too sure about the skirt

beautiful new style for letizia... she looked super.

I like this grey outfit quite much, althought the belt doesn´t quite fit in to it, maybe the belt should have been grey too.

Oct 26, 2007 Letizia at a ceremony held at the Hotel Reconquista in Oviedo, ahead of the 2007 Prince of Asturias Award Ceremony (isifa)

Wonderful suit, especially the detailing on the front of the skirt, but imo it needs tobe brighten up abit, looks boring, maybe a colored top would do.
Full view
Full view 2
Close up

Oct 27, 2006 delivering today the Prize of the Exemplary Town to the people of Moreda and to the Society the Humanitarians of San Martín
I think the outfit is nice, like the coat, i think it was the right choice for walking around, think Letizia looked nice.
Full view
Full view 2
side view
close up

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2007 Letizia at a ceremony held at the Hotel Reconquista in Oviedo, ahead of the 2007 Prince of Asturias Award Ceremony (isifa)

Wonderful suit, especially the detailing on the front of the skirt, but imo it needs tobe brighten up abit, looks boring, maybe a colored top would do.
Full view
Full view 2
Close up

I like sooo much this outfit, she looks very good:flowers:

A lovely, well fitted new outfit. soft printed jacket along with a lovly skirt

Official opening of the 4th EducaRed International Congress (Education On-Line), a forum to debate the role of Internet on education and the new opportunities it offers, in Madrid, 29 October 2007. (posted by lula & anp)

Close up 1 -- Close-up 2

full view 1 -- full view 2

I like this new gray outfit, but I don't like the thick dark stockings...

A lovely brown dress coat. I think, this is one of the most beautfiul outfit Letizia has worn. This would also be a lovely evening outfit.

official opening of the new building enlarging Prado Museum, in Madrid, central Spain, 30 October 2007.
Front view
View 2
Close up

I prefer the dark brown coat. She looks very thin in this coat. I don't like the gray outfit. It's too . . . gray:D. The skirt is horrible. I prefer colourful outfits.

the brown coat dress is a repeat from 30 nov 04 (awards reception) and 9 march 05 (dinner with kofi anan)

Last edited:
Really !! I thought it was whole new outfit. thanks:)

dazzling found some pictures of Letizia wearing the outfit on two previous occassions
both orginally posted by Anna R
ImageShack - Hosting :: zzzzzzq41et.jpg March 9th, 2005 - dinner offered to Kofi Anan

ImageShack - Hosting :: zzzzw24lq.jpg November 30th, 2004 - at the Cerecedo Awards

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc46/royalty_123/65274522.jpg 30th october 2007 Prado musuem

dazzling i think they are the same outfit if not then its the same belt!!! i sure you will be able to confirm it for us :flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom