The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 05:23 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
Letizia had worn similar style coat dress and dress before at the National day 2006 when she was pregnant with Sofia. Typical Felipe Varela, same style, different colors.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9051/72150975qs4.jpg
These days Varela is up to this fake application / rhinestone stuff. He puts it on almost every dress Letizia got from him: it started with the cocktail dress in Majorca (goodbye eve), followed by the national day dress, the jacket at El Pardo, yesterdays' orange dress ... it's an endless list, I am sure I forgot something, and it only demonstrates Varela's lack of ideas. If it's a trademark, sorry, it's a cheap one as these applications look like some plastic being glued on dresses that deserve better. And so does Letizia. I don't know if it's her intention but Varela and all the other affordable low quality pieces don't do her any favours. On another thread posters compared Letizia's style to the style of Queen Rania - at the moment I'd see Letizia as a Mango version of Rania at most, if at all.

Old 11-15-2007, 06:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Yes Of course not! But when I saw the whole outfit it comes on my mind Mary's simmilar outfit!
I love the big bag also, very confortable for travelling and lovely for day to day
i agree, the bag is amazing! i wonder if any of our royal stylists in the forums will find out who it is by!

i also agree that the stockings with the orange coat weren't the best option.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-25-2007, 08:21 AM
Heir Apparent

hola published the following article on letizia's white clothes:

DOÑA LETIZIA, UNA PRINCESA QUE VISTE DE BLANCO
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post

Thanks carlota. Letizia looks good in white it does suit her well. I especially liked the dress matched up with the belt & the other outfit which looked nice was the white short dress was well as the crochet skirt with fitted jacket.

Oh and another outfit which looked casual & hope to see it again is the gypsy skirt & off-shoulder top during a summer or two ago
Old 11-25-2007, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post

indeed letizia look really nice in white :)
thx for the pic..actually a big thx to everyone...you really do a great job
Old 11-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kally View Post
indeed letizia look really nice in white :)
thx for the pic..actually a big thx to everyone...you really do a great job
yes it is but they have forgotten the most beautiful white suit weared by Letizia....the wonderful White one weared at her engagement day
Old 11-25-2007, 11:49 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram View Post
yes it is but they have forgotten the most beautiful white suit weared by Letizia....the wonderful White one weared at her engagement day
I think that outfit was worn by the ugly wax figures of Felipe & Letizia shown on a pic in the gallery; thankfully it has been removed in the meantime.

The beautiful suit shown in the gallery that Letizia wears on her official pic and wore during her visit to Sweden is actually a very light rose (and not white) I think:

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España
Old 11-26-2007, 05:25 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

I wasnt too sure where i hat to put this but since its a casual look I thought this is an okay place. A very pretty coat ( could be used in several ways) I also like her printed top. Letizia managed to put this cool, fun look together.

Princess Letizia,during the concert of US musician Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band the the Sports Centre of Madrid, Spain, 25 November 2007.
Top view -- full length view -- fur trim coat
Old 11-26-2007, 07:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

These tops are very in fashion nowadays, it looks like she is pregnant again but it just fashion style. The high boots and the leggins are a fashion this winter. She looks really nice, happy and with no stress!
Old 11-26-2007, 07:50 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I think that outfit was worn by the ugly wax figures of Felipe & Letizia shown on a pic in the gallery; thankfully it has been removed in the meantime.

The beautiful suit shown in the gallery that Letizia wears on her official pic and wore during her visit to Sweden is actually a very light rose (and not white) I think:

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España
however I find that the white suit Armani de Letizia carried the official day of her engagement was absolutely splendid, modern, simple...she was radiant with
Old 11-26-2007, 08:07 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram View Post
however I find that the white suit Armani de Letizia carried the official day of her engagement was absolutely splendid, modern, simple...she was radiant with
I totally agree ikram. The suit was beautiful, the style suited Letizia and the quality or fabric of Armani clothes is beyond discussion and simply show. I wish there had not been this stupid critizism that obviously scared Letizia off wearing top class designer wear and made her focus on low budget & cheap fabric clothing such as Varela's.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

I like the coat, the pants and the boots Letizia wore at the concert of Bruce Springsteen. They are nice and suit well on her.
I don't like at all the shirt, though that style is on fashion.
The material looks cheap to me and I don't like the colours.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Gentry

I dont really care for the long coats over her dresses. She has such a small delicate frame, it seems like the coats weigh her down.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:39 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Princess Letizia,during the concert of US musician Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band the the Sports Centre of Madrid, Spain, 25 November 2007.
Top view -- full length view -- fur trim coat
Letizia wears a top from Mango designed by Penelope and Monica Cruz:

DOÑA LETIZIA LUCE LOS DISEÑOS DE PENÉLOPE Y MÓNICA CRUZ
Old 11-26-2007, 03:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

I didn't know it was from Mango, but I knew it was cheap!
IMO also the grey shirt she is wearing underneath doesn't look nice at all.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...4cec52b0g1.jpg
Old 11-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Although it might be fashionable the combination looks odd with summer blouse and fall/winter shirt and I don't like this trend with long sleeves dangling out of jackets / tops with short sleeves.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Right you are Duke ...Coat, trousers, turtleneck sweater, and boots matched well, but a light summery top looked rather awkward.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
I am not familia with Mango. It is not well known in my country.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:37 AM
Heir Presumptive

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007.../letizia1a.jpg
Here it is!
Once again Letizia buys from Mango, I wonder when she buys in Mango stores! We have never seen her in the stores, i think they maybe close for her to go there!
Old 11-27-2007, 07:59 AM
Nobility

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007.../letizia1a.jpg

Personaly, I find that nice a princess gets dressed sometimes with small prices clothing .....This does not make it somebody a not elegant person. To Personnaly had working a long time in the industry of the luxury and the haute couture, I can say sometimes that we sell the same goods "casual" as Mango, Dutti, Zara but with a price multiplied by 200...
And wher is the problem that Princess Letizia gets dressed modestly for an exit completely family and abstract???.....
this proves that it is a woman well, reasonable, conscious of realities of the money of the Spanish taxpayer...
I find that it is a mark of respect especially which I repeat it, that does not make of it somebody of inelegant.
moreover, I will really like that princesses of poorer countries beaucuop follow its example
Moreover again , Zara, Mango are wonderful spanish brands

Tags
crown princess letizia, fashion