Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her style and i like to see she doesn't only wear the expensive designer clothes. She does a good job promoting spanish clothes, expensive and not expensive.

Letizia was today at the Rastrillo Benefit event with Queen Sofia and Infanta Pilar. Photos from Hola:
Without the coat
With coat
I like her outfit more without the coat. The coat is very nice, but it doesn´t fit in with the rest of her outfit.

I agree. It's perfect without the coat, especially love the tweed skirt.

Regarding the belt, are these kind of belts in fashion? I guess they must be since Mary wore a similar one in NY:

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

Don't like it at all on both ladies, makes them look like a weight lifter or biker.

Letizia looks great. I like that suit, elegant and classy. I think it suits her very well.

I wish she would put some weight on.

She looked very nice without the jacket on, the other day.

Enough about Letizia's weight already.

The discussion has nothing to do with her fashion and style choices; furthermore, the subject is becoming quite repetitive.

If you desperately feel the need to discuss her weight with someone please do so via PM.

Thank you.
GT:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Mod.

In my opinion Schlesser, has some nice pieces, as this style of skirts, but in general, to his clothes lacks something. I see often the shop window of his shop, and the clothes do not give the impression of being a design, some clothes and suits give the impression of having worse enough quality than those of Zara or Mango. I like his clothes more in photo than in the shop.

The skirt is lovely, i think worn with the silver/cream jacket & the grey jacket looks good, depending on the event. Printed things do suit Letizia well. The grey jacket is a nice fitting jacket also like the length of it.

As lula, said that sometimes theyre nicer in pictures and not in reality is maybe why letizia doesnt use him often.

Letizia today in Asturias, in Gijon and Ribadesella. I like this outfit a lot, it´s nice and trendy.
Hola
Hola
PPE
PPE

Last edited:
LadyFinn, thank you for the pictures. Love the coat & love the whole overall look, especially the skinny pants and the fact they hang over the heels abit. Nice color combination. This is a casual yet formal look

Love the coat and the combination of colours! Brown is definitely Letizia's colour! Don't like the tight pants though as they add to the muchtooskinny look. The hairstyle was meant to be nice ... at least she tried. Looks like Letizia gave up before the styling was finished and rushed to the event.

Today the skinny pants looked good on Letizia, maybe because she wearing a coat (longer) instead of a short jacket or shirt. This year the skinny pants or jeans have been very popular, Letizia is definitely among one of the very few women who can pull of the skinny pants/jeans.

Letizia today in Asturias, in Gijon and Ribadesella. I like this outfit a lot, it´s nice and trendy.
Hola
Hola
PPE
PPE

I love that pants they are really in fashion and looked very nice on letizia because of the long coat! Lovely:wub:

Last edited:
Love the coat!
Skinny pants do look great on thin women, but she is skinny. Those pants only emphasize how worryingly thin she looks, hardly flattering.
Loose fitting/ wide leg pants looks suits her better.
Ex. http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Sep2007/07092799.jpg

i agree. not the best to wear skinny jeans or trousers when you are already skinny. specially with those shoes, they look massive compared to her legs!

She looks SO beautiful here in my opinion.
Great pants, coat and hair, all of it , me likey ;)

I love to see Letizia wearing casual clothes, has she wore in the visit to the zoo and in Bruce Springsteen Concert!! I love to see that way!!! She dresses like the one of us, very casual and nice!!

12-12-2007 in a beige tweed coat with big stone/crystals down the front of the top part. Letizia matched it with a belt which looked lovely.
pic 1 -- pic 2 -- pic 3
(ppe & anp)

She looks wonderful as usual, something tells me that letizia is one of those women who get better with advancing age (not that she needs it).

Lovely outfit from today, photos from MediumPhoto:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Letizia looks very good today. I like especially the way she uses belts. The colours of this outfit are great.

Lovely outfit from today, photos from MediumPhoto:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Letizia looks very good today. I like especially the way she uses belts. The colours of this outfit are great.

thats a lovely outfit. I really like the jacket and the match up of the pantent belt. This is a whole new look for Letizia. Color combination is nothing too special but the shade of the jacket is very nice. This goes on o"ne of Letizia's best daytime" wear list :)
Thanks LadyFinn for the pictures

Vanitatis.com - La Princesa Letizia no es la más elegante

Letizia only managed to secure 8th place in the ranking of most elegant women of the spanish magazine Hola. Last year she was 6th, in 2005 3rd.

The article is quite critical of Letizia's style, remaining faithful to Varela and repeating too much is doing her no good and trying to dress for the purpose of being discrete or even go unnoticed is not what people expect from a CP. I couldn't agree more.

Vanitatis.com - La Princesa Letizia no es la más elegante

Letizia only managed to secure 8th place in the ranking of most elegant women of the spanish magazine Hola. Last year she was 6th, in 2005 3rd.

The article is quite critical of Letizia's style, remaining faithful to Varela and repeating too much is doing her no good and trying to dress for the purpose of being discrete or even go unnoticed is not what people expect from a CP. I couldn't agree more.

those numbers are intresting but shocking, i mean 3 - 6 - 8% is big difference. Its sad because Letizia could really do much better than what she is currently doing. She does have some lovely piece's in her closet. In 2005 she wore lovely colored suits etc.
About Varela, its nice to be loyal to a designer but wouldnt harm at all to try new designers. I know Letizia is on a budget but there must be other designers who are around Varela's price's.
Also, a Crown Princess imo should never try to be unnoticable, at events/gala's etc I think Letizia should stand out and not blend in with the people, after all she is the crown princess and she should be different in the way she dresses.
Thanks for the article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom