Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right ikram!
Princess Letizia is one of the most elegant princess. I adore the gray suit that she wore in Vitoria, this one was a PERFECT combination that only a few persons can undertand,she has much style and her clothes is stylish.And i loooove those shoes that she wear lately, are so trendy.Letizia is elegant outside and inside:flowers:

26-09-2007 Well well, what can I say, i find this a very boring outfit, too old for her age, though the pants look & fit lovely.
Full view
Close-up of top part

(ppe)
Oh that's one of her worst outfits , IMO...
The pants looked a thousand times better when she combined her with the blazer.
Now it looks too large and unflattering.. :ermm:
About the jacket: the cut doesn't grow on me.. I don't like it at all...
She dressed much much more elegant before. I don't really like her choice of grey and other dark colors the last time..
That's my opinion...
I agree with dazzling that her outfits (or lets say: especially the grey outfit) is too old for her age...

I usually think that Letizia IS an elegant woman and she knows how to dress.. but her last outfits were everything but not elegant...
that's my opinion...

You are right ikram!
Princess Letizia is one of the most elegant princess. I adore the gray suit that she wore in Vitoria, this one was a PERFECT combination that only a few persons can undertand,she has much style and her clothes is stylish.And i loooove those shoes that she wear lately, are so trendy.Letizia is elegant outside and inside:flowers:

Ok, now I understand, you are one of the fews who understand about fashion and elegance......
All the rest of the people, if they don't like Letizia's outfit, they don't understand anything about fashion.....
No comment!

Last edited:
this one was a PERFECT combination that only a few persons can undertand,she has much style and her clothes is stylish.

What are you talking about?

I simply don't get it : What's elegant about this outfit?
Why do only a few people understand why this outfit is stylish?
What's stylish about an ill fitting jacket combined badly with some gray pants?
There was nothing beautiful about this outfit, in my opinion. t was boring and made her look pale.

Sometimes I get the feeling Letizia could wear a sack and there would still be people who call it elegant.

Come on.. everyone makes fashion mistakes! Even Letizia! She's not "Princess Perfect" who always looks elegant.
She often looks elegant but the last outfit was :eek:hideous.

Last edited:
Letizia wore a grey suit in Thursday at the Prado Museum.
PPE
I like this suit very much, especially the jacket.

Letizia wore a grey suit in Thursday at the Prado Museum.
PPE
I like this suit very much, especially the jacket.

Quit a few of grey outfits worn right after each other, well at least this has a bit of contrast (white/silver lines) i also like the black necklace.

Last edited:
02-10-2007 Barcelona Princess Letizia attended the inauguration of the Hall Liber in the Fira in Barcelona (ppe)

A lovely dress, i also like the match up of the orange cardigan.
Full length view
Close up

October 3, 2007-Inauguration XXV of the Congress International of the Notaries (posted by lula)

A very fun proffesional look imo. Love the combination of the beige jacket color & the grey pants. I also like the belt look.
Picture 1
Picture 2

Last edited:
02-10-2007 Barcelona Princess Letizia attended the inauguration of the Hall Liber in the Fira in Barcelona (ppe)

Full length view
Close up
I really like this look. The dress is really nice and the orange cardigan gives it a casual, but not too casual look.

I really like this look. The dress is really nice and the orange cardigan gives it a casual, but not too casual look.

Its one of those looks which I think you can dress up & down. The cardigan was a nice choice after all the grey outfits she's been in:ROFLMAO:

I used to love her outfits, lately I think she lost her fashion mojo.:bang:

I liked a lot her brown dress-orange cardigan -combination. The dress is cute and the colour of the cardigan matches it and gives the outfit some brightness.
Her outfit today was also nice, the jacket looked good, as did the pants, and I especially liked her belt.

she is really trying to change her style from the conservative look pre sofis's birth to a more updated and young princess

i am yet undecided about this new look maybe at 35 it is a bit old to be trying to go for a modern and trendy look - i really liked all her clothes from the wedding to the birth of sofia

Full length view
Close up

October 3, 2007-Inauguration XXV of the Congress International of the Notaries (posted by lula)

A very fun proffesional look imo. Love the combination of the beige jacket color & the grey pants. I also like the belt look.
Picture 1
Picture 2

She seems to be experimenting more with her outfits these days.

she looked great lately! adorable brown dress and orange cardigan the other day. very trendy as well with the beige jacket and those amazing shoes yesterday (?). they are up to so much i can't keep up with their whereabouts!

11-10-2007 Madrid Princess Letizia receive Spanish film director (PPE)
I thought this was a very elegent outfit. I like the match of the wide belt to the outfit, also the black stockings are fun

close up
front view
side view

Thanks for the pictures.

I thought Letizia looked lovely. The shade of blue she wore really suited her well.I liked the coat & the dress. I thought the shoes & stockings blended into each other abit too much. I also thought the dress was abit too short.

I guess she's been experimenting lately...not sure about the results. She's still my fav though.

I think she's going for a more modern/trendy look rather than her usual modern/classic look.

I guess she's been experimenting lately...not sure about the results. She's still my fav though.

I think she's going for a more modern/trendy look rather than her usual modern/classic look.

I think its always good to experiment, to me, thats how you learn. a few mistakes are okay.

I think trendy dos suit her maybe because weve seen alot of her safe/classic looks. Its nice to see her change from time to time.

I have to agree. Letizia is playing with her style as of late, and I believe that is a good thing.

Sure she will have a serious fashion faux pas here and there, but that's okay. As I have always said, fashion is supposed to be fun. One is supposed to make mistakes, and one shouldn't take it too seriously.

I have to agree. Letizia is playing with her style as of late, and I believe that is a good thing.

Sure she will have a serious fashion faux pas here and there, but that's okay. As I have always said, fashion is supposed to be fun. One is supposed to make mistakes, and one shouldn't take it too seriously.

True fashion is fun !

Her fashion lately is fun & sometimes she might go completly wrong but she might thing it is fun while most of us think what was she thinking?! but as long as she seems confident in stepping out like that, why care...

I do like following her becasue she does tend to suprise us every now & then. Sometimes she seems unpredictable:)

Exactly!

I was surprised with the slightly dark and azure blue ensemble witht he grayish colored tights she recently wore. Now that is something that I could never imagine Letizia wearing. Red, yes. Blue, never.:)

True fashion is fun !

Her fashion lately is fun & sometimes she might go completly wrong but she might thing it is fun while most of us think what was she thinking?! but as long as she seems confident in stepping out like that, why care...

I do like following her becasue she does tend to suprise us every now & then. Sometimes she seems unpredictable:)

I remember not too long ago forum members were commenting on how boring Letizia classic suits were. It seems like this year she has been wearing trendier outfits. She has the figure for many of thr fads. For example, the baby doll dress she wore a few weeks ago.

Letizia today at the zoo with the family. I like Letizia's look, maybe the outfit wouldve looked better with different colored boot's. this is a look that I didnt expect to see Letizia in. She looks great. (pictures posted by Lula originally)

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom