The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Letizia in San Millan

Felipe Verala's 2008 version Zipper jacket, the sleeves are too long as most of Verala's jackets.

http://images2.image-data.com/images...2/93582169.jpg
http://images2.image-data.com/images...2/93582168.jpg

Old 04-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Serene Highness

I like the way she looked today, simple but elegant.

Old 04-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
Letizia in San Millan

Felipe Verala's 2008 version Zipper jacket, the sleeves are too long as most of Verala's jackets.

http://images2.image-data.com/images...2/93582169.jpg
http://images2.image-data.com/images...2/93582168.jpg
She looks good today! The skirt is really pretty, no (black) tights therefore I really like her shoes this time! At a closer look I don't think the combination is perfect as the skirt and the jacket seem to consist of a different fabric (and maybe a slightly different white tone in colour) - and that huge Varela trademark zipper is so ugly!
Old 04-09-2008, 05:22 PM
Moderator Emeritus

This look was so much better then her last ones! Seems like one of her Stylists was discovering our fashion suggestions.
I really liked her look. Stylish, bright and elegant. I especially liked her jacket.
Thumbs up for the Infanta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmelade
At a closer look I don't think the combination is perfect as the skirt and the jacket seem to consist of a different fabric
I noticed that, too. In close-ups the beige jacket and the white skirt are a little clashing.
But it's okay. She looked far better then she did since a while. I'll forgive her this small blemish.

Old 04-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Lovely outfit, the printed skirt is really pretty. I liked the jacket as well, I thought it was cute especially the small frill at th end of it. I agree with Duke of M on the zipper.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I liked the idea of Letizia's outfit today something light for the spring but the jacket and the skirt were different colours almost cream and white hence it didnt quite work but i always prefer her summer wardrobe so im looking forward to some new outfits in the next few months

Old 04-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post

I noticed that, too. In close-ups the beige jacket and the white skirt are a little clashing.

I think that this is just an light effect because here: Multimedia: La Rioja the jacket is white and the skirt looks beige.
And here: Multimedia: La Rioja the jacket looks beige and the skirt white.

I do not think that Letizia has changed her style at all. She wears classic and simple clothes as always.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Courtier

Lovely outfit!
She looks beautiful
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3...4564640gd0.jpg
Old 04-10-2008, 12:22 AM
Aristocracy

I likt the outfit. Spring like
Old 04-10-2008, 09:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Love the outfit. Very much the Letizia of old, kind of outfit. And her hair hasn't looked this good in a long time. Love the color and style on her.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor View Post
Lovely outfit!
She looks beautiful
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3...4564640gd0.jpg
i really adore the LEtizia of 2003 2004 2005 .....
Old 04-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Courtier

Thumbs up

Also I like the peep-toe pumps she is wearing (I admire anyone who can wear high heels but Letizia seems to wear them with flair!). I think she looks very professional in the black and white but she always seems to shine most in red.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:44 PM
Courtier

I don't like the shoes. They look ugly and make feet look big. On everyone.

I like the jacket much. It's really nice. I like Letizia's whole outfit a lot.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paty View Post
From today.
Nice outfit but I don't get the mix and match.
Nice coat, looks like black & white in close up, combined with a nice dress but that's grey
Nice orange belt but Felipe wears a red tie
The shoes fit well but look cheap & ugly

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...d992388b1g.jpg
That picture is really scary. Somebody needs a good night of sleep although it might not be enough to have an impact.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:16 PM
Heir Apparent

I love the red sash, it really brightens up the outfit without ruining the smartness of it.
Old 04-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
From today.

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...d992388b1g.jpg
That picture is really scary. Somebody needs a good night of sleep although it might not be enough to have an impact.
Indeed, scary. She looked much better in other pics.

I like this one: http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Apr2008/08041548.jpg
I would love to know how the dress actually looks like. If it has short/long/no sleeves and if the belt belongs to it or was added by Letizia.
I have to say I am glad to see Letizia's hair grow back !

It would have been nice to see Felipe wearing an orange tie. Letizia's orange belt and Felipe's red tie were "biting" each other a little .

Old 04-15-2008, 02:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
From today.
Nice coat, looks like black & white in close up, combined with a nice dress but that's grey
Nice orange belt but Felipe wears a red tie
The shoes fit well but look cheap & ugly
I totally agree!
She looks nice, though.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Letizia´s outfit is very nice
Hola
Not so tired...
Hola
Old 04-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Courtier

I always wonder how you can say someone looks nice, then you have to put a BUT in there. Her belt in different pictures is very red, some it appears to be more orange. Unless we are there in person to see her how do we really know what the true colors are for her coat and belt. Her shoes would not be my personal choice but if they are comfortable for her to be out, about and walking in for a long time in who are we to say anything. I do not believe she gets up in the morning thinking to herself I need to dress for the bloggers.

The last one about the picture. There are so many beautiful pictures and you once again bring the worst one forward. She looks tired! I wonder if it could be two children under the age of three and trying to keep up with them. Believe me if you took photos of me in different lights you would see circles no matter how hard I try to hide them. I wish we could all be perfect to please some, but alas we are nothing but mortals. Warts and all.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
I love the red sash, it really brightens up the outfit without ruining the smartness of it.
Totally agree with you Little Star. Love the added color. And this is how she should be wearing gray. Not head to toe and not too close to her face. She looks lovely today and Felipe is as handsome as ever. Very smart looking couple.

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess letizia, fashion