The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The skirt is recycled, I think this is the thrird time.
The combination of the jacket isnt nice with the skirt. I dont mind the stockings but the overall of the outfit I dont like.

Old 02-27-2008, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
The combination of the jacket isnt nice with the skirt.
Completely agree.
I don't like it at all.
The combination somehow ruins the whole outfit.
The jacket itself looks nice; so does the skirt. But it just does not work together... especially with the black stockings...

Old 02-27-2008, 11:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Yes the jacket is too simple, it is a jacket that fits with a pair of blue jeans not this skirt!!The combination is terrible, although she is a very beautiful lady so everything she wears turns out to be a little better even if the combination is horrible, like this one!!!!!
Old 02-27-2008, 12:21 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Yes the jacket is too simple, it is a jacket that fits with a pair of blue jeans not this skirt!!The combination is terrible, although she is a very beautiful lady so everything she wears turns out to be a little better even if the combination is horrible, like this one!!!!!
After seeing the jacket up close, that was exactly what I was thinking. It would look much, much better with a pair of jeans. I don't get this silkish skirt & velvet jacket fetish she's got going right now. And you are most correct in saying that she is beautiful, but most of these outfits as of late are aweful.
Old 02-27-2008, 02:35 PM
Nobility

Awful outfit and hideous stockings...
Old 02-27-2008, 05:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like only the jacket. That grey (?) shirt under the jacket is sooo ugly, and the shoes too.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:10 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

It contains both daytime and evening fashion therefore I'll post in both threads.
Letizia: Vota sus “looks” de 2007
Old 03-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

PPE Agency

Another repeat of one of Letizia's 20 grey suits, one as ill-fitting & boring as the other. This time with a purple shirt, wow!
Maybe it's down to the suit and to Varela's ill-fitting design that Letizia looks almost skeletal today, really drawn although they had a longer break. Terrible hair, as if not washed at all during her event-free time.
Old 03-10-2008, 05:04 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
PPE Agency

Another repeat of one of Letizia's 20 grey suits, one as ill-fitting & boring as the other. This time with a purple shirt, wow!
Maybe it's down to the suit and to Varela's ill-fitting design that Letizia looks almost skeletal today, really drawn although they had a longer break. Terrible hair, as if not washed at all during her event-free time.
Looks like a new suit. Any idea if it is?
Its kind of pretty & I dont think its ill fitting like a few others of her's. Im not a fan of the purple top underneth, maybe because the top is very casual.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Nobility

I think that this is a very classic gray suit, exactly the style of Letizia.I see that despite some comments on her styling, she still being true to her style and that is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
PPE Agency

Duke,It is clear that you are quite bothered by the Letizia´s wardrobe, quiet, stress is not good!
I do not know exactly why you say that the Letizia hair is terrible(I think that you say it systematically,even before to seing the pictures), maybe you don´t like but ..... terrible?, You are exaggerating, I think her hair is good today.
As for "skeletal", I think you should control your words a little bit at times because these are a little aggressive mainly because there are women who are very thin by nature and it is not fair to call them: SKELETAL,It would be equally unfair to call "cow" or "hippopotamus" to fat women, isn´t it? .And respect to Letizia do not wash her hair, I prefer not to comment on that ...
Your disrespectful attitude really disgusts me.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina

"Duke,It is clear that you are quite bothered by the Letizia´s wardrobe, quiet, stress is not good!
I do not know exactly why you say that the Letizia hair is terrible(I think that you say it systematically,even before to seing the pictures), maybe you don´t like but ..... terrible?, You are exaggerating, I think her hair is good today.
As for "skeletal", I think you should control your words a little bit at times because these are a little aggressive mainly because there are women who are very thin by nature and it is not fair to call them: SKELETAL,It would be equally unfair to call "cow" or "hippopotamus" to fat women, isn´t it? .And respect to Letizia do not wash her hair, I prefer not to comment on that ...
Your disrespectful attitude really disgusts me."

Duke, I must agree. I get really tired of all the harsh words you have to say on the CPs and how they dress, or look. Very seldom do you say anything positive about any of them. Each in their own way they are very beautiful women. None of them have been married for long. Each one seems to be trying to find their own style. Why don't you try some positive words. The negativity is really very old and tiring. I know I would hate to be under your scrunity in every step in my life. I do not think anyone could please you.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

The suit looks nice on Letizia (better than the grey one she used before) but that top should have been a silk shirt or something, more formal, but the suit looks really good on letizia and very suitable for the occasion also!
Old 03-11-2008, 06:29 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Letizia should care a bit more of her hair. It looks quite messy lately.
Must be some kind of Princess-sickness. Mette and Máxima also suffer from this.

About the suits... the suits themselves aren't that bad , but they definitely turn to be boring after a while.
I don't understand why Letizia loves to dress in grey that much.
It doesn't suit her. Actually, in my opinion, it makes her look very pale.

The latest pant-suit makes Letizia look extremely tiny. maybe she should have chosen it a size smaller. Not flattering at all!
The hair .... as said before. She must care more about it.

This skirt-suit on the other hand is one of my favourites.

Letizia used to dress so elegantly. But lately her style became quite boring. I hope that's just a kind of phase.

Old 03-11-2008, 09:31 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
Letizia should care a bit more of her hair. It looks quite messy lately.
Must be some kind of Princess-sickness. Mette and Máxima also suffer from this.

About the suits... the suits themselves aren't that bad , but they definitely turn to be boring after a while.
I don't understand why Letizia loves to dress in grey that much.
It doesn't suit her. Actually, in my opinion, it makes her look very pale.

The latest pant-suit makes Letizia look extremely tiny. maybe she should have chosen it a size smaller. Not flattering at all!
The hair .... as said before. She must care more about it.

This skirt-suit on the other hand is one of my favourites.

Letizia used to dress so elegantly. But lately her style became quite boring. I hope that's just a kind of phase.
The pants suit does not flatter Letizia and may look like it's the wrong size because the jacket is actually too long for her frame. If you take a look at the skirt suit the jacket is shorter and therefore appears to fit better. If the jacket on the pants suit were about 2-3 inches shorter I think the whole outfit would have looked better preportioned to her body. Also, the pants are a little tooo short for the shoes that she has on. The pants need to be about an inch off of the floor and they look to be about 2.
Old 03-13-2008, 11:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Today she has wear a white suit (O.K) with a black swetter and red shoes (red shoes???????......)
Old 03-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Today she has wear a white suit (O.K) with a black swetter and red shoes (red shoes???????......)
Entrega de los Premios Europeos de medio ambiente a la empresa - Agencia Prisma

I wouldn't mind the red shoes if Letizia wore a red top under the suit that is acutally very nice. The blouse is not my cup of tea, maybe it would look good in a fall / winter combination but doesn't go with the light coloured outfit at all.

Letizia looks completely absent in most pictures, maybe because her grandfather is not well.
Old 03-13-2008, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The underneth top is very pretty & looks elegent.
Old 03-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Courtier

Hmmm....I like the red heels (at least their not patent leather). BUT, they don't fit in with the rest of the outfit....she needed to wear black heels OR wear a red top.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:02 PM
Royal Highness

Love this outfit!!! The shirt with the suit is fantastic and the red shoe is outstanding, the only thing that would have made this any better would have been a red handbag. That pop of red really makes this special.

Tags
crown princess letizia, fashion