Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: April 2011 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that what doesn't help is her weight..she is very very skinny...

She looks wonderful, I really like the soft colors she has been wearing lately.

She looks good,the colour suits her!

Ugh, platforms are back :bang:
I like this outfit, jacket is really nice and even gray color doesn't annoy me.

here version without the shawl
getty images

Letizia looked very beautiful and elegant with the light pink dress. I liked her hairstyle too.
The second outfit looks nicer without the shawl imo.

Many of their engagements in Israel, Palestine and Jordan are serious and solemn, so she doesn´t smile a lot.
Today at the university of Amman she smiled much more and looked happy and beautiful at her lovely dress.
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia
I agree. This is IMO a high profile visit to an often tense part of the world. The Asturias couple are most likely very mindful of maintaining a dignified and very diplomatic demeanor while visiting such sites as Yad Vashem. I would imagine that their trip to Jordan offers them an opportunity to relax a little bit with another couple of a similar age who understand what they are experiencing and what the expectations are for their visit.

The lunch dress is a perfect choice for Letizia. She can pull off such dresses better than anyone else. I think a strong colour would look even better, the pastel colours do wash her out a bit.

The outfit at the memorial is the usual grey ill-match, scarf doesnt work with the blazer and then again these grey shoes.
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Princess+Letizia+Spanish+Royals+Visit+Jordan+hSkVwGVk1Bfl.jpg

Agreed. The dress looks great on her, and what a pretty color. I don't like her hair, though. And her hair at the memorial is unfortunate.

She looks very lovely in this dress. The cut & color is well suited for her, and I really like her hair wavy & parted to the side this way. It's very flattering.

Her hair is beautiful. But otherwise... in a way the pink dress is nice. But for one of other reason I never like her style of clothing. It is very plain and she is soooooo skinny that a lot of clothes just don't look nice. She also tends to wear far to clumpsy shoes, that does not look nice if one is so petite as Letizia is.

Both looked great. Letizia looked nice with her hair done and I love the dress.
I too think her shoes generally look too big on her, she is so tiny.

I thought this was such a lovely dress even though it's very similar to the grey dress she has worn several times, this is a winner. The color is lovely & so is the detailing. I also think Letizia wore this very well which went nicely with the hair style.

Photo from different angle of the dress:
Daylife
Letizia today with recycled blue suit, at the briefing breakfast held with Jordanian and Spanish authorities related to the Economy and the farewell ceremony.
Scanpix Norge
Scanpix Norge

I really like her hair wavy & parted to the side this way. It's very flattering.

I like her hair this way too almee. It softens her face.
The dress is fab!

Nice suit and Letizia looks fine. But I don't like this necklace.

I don't like the suit and neither the necklace...

Many of their engagements in Israel, Palestine and Jordan are serious and solemn, so she doesn´t smile a lot.
Today at the university of Amman she smiled much more and looked happy and beautiful at her lovely dress.
Profimedia
Profimedia
Profimedia

That's a very pretty dress! Soft colors suit her a lot! It's very nice to see her in such a feminine, soft color, she should wear them more often. All in all she looked really lovely here.

The bag during the visit of Charles and Camilla is from Adolfo Dominguez
Yo Dona

The clutch is fine. However, the gigantic logo is in bad taste.

It's time for all the middle-aged royal women to either do something with the long hair or cut it. Nothing, to me, worse than a grown woman with teenaged hair. Nothing wrong with long hair, but something needs to happen with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom