Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: April 2011 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another photo:
Hola!
Great casual outfit with divine shoes!

Letizia looks fabulous in this outfit! Love, Love her shoes..

Very nice, I love these shoes. IMO there is something in Letizia what makes some of her looks glamorous without much effort.
I can't wait to see her tomorrow.. in hat. I hope she won't disappoint me.

She looks brilliant,happy & relaxed too!

Personally I just don't like that reptile look, but the shoes look good with jeans. It's a nice casual styling, I like her trench-coat and the sunglasses.

That is beautiful. What a gorgeous gown. The whole family looks good. Cool pants and trench coat at arriving to London aswell. I like her so much.

Beautiful dress, like her hair updo....but way tooo skinny

Leti looks fab! Agreed, she is very thin. I hope she wears bright colour tomorrow for the happy occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress is okay, beautiful colour. I don't like the hat, I was hoping for something bigger

Letizia's peach outfit is lovely, I like the fact she wore a dress & not an actual suit. The hat she wore very well.

I saw Letizia in the wedding just a few mintues ago in a pink pale dress with a lovely hat...but the dress...no...She should have wear something more...I miss the words...this is a low profile look!

http://bodasreales.hola.com/imagene.../boda-invitados-reales/0-7-999/letizia1-a.jpg
Here it is...to pale for me...she looks great with some colour..red for example..this pale dress doesn't suit her!!!!To poor!

I am exactly of the opposite opinion. I think she looks fantastic - the hat is the best I have seen today - except caroles which is very beautiful too.

The dress and hat fit perfectly and she carries them off more than well.

Letizia looks okay.
Don't like the hat.

Letizia looks great. I like the dress very much. I am not sure about the hat. Not bad but not fantastic....

Letizia looks fantastic! The color is really pretty and flattering. I love that she is able to wear her hat so beautifully, since it's so rare to see her in one. Very well done!

Joining some of the above opinions, I have to say that Crown Princess Letizia looked uncomfortable wearing a hat. This particular style of hat (similar to what women wore in 1930s, if I am not mistaken) did nothing to flatter to her. Some lighter headpiece would have been a much better choice. The dress is all right. Delicate lace added a soft feminine touch to the look.

Last edited:
She looked pretty but the outfit missed a brooch, a simple string of pearls or visible earrings.

I am exactly of the opposite opinion. I think she looks fantastic - the hat is the best I have seen today - except caroles which is very beautiful too.

The dress and hat fit perfectly and she carries them off more than well.
I maintain your opinion, Justina. Letizia looks very very nice - the hat is wonderful!

Letizia was good but I was expecting a lot better than people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom