Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: April 2011 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A t-shirt for a funeral, really? It seems a bit disrespectful IMO.

Last edited:
I think Letizia look is appropriate.I don't call a black pant suit with black pump shoes a casual look.

Black pantsuit and black high-heeled pumps are very appropriate for a funeral. Nothing casual about that.

The shoes are pretty and the skirt is simply cute! Love the combination of the colours. Very nice outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Letizia attending the funeral of Fernando Moreno y de Borbón
http://www.vanitatis.com/fotos/album_2011/2011051857principes2600_g.jpg

I do not like the blouse and hair - too straight and plastic.

This is a great outfit - modern, business casual style that she prefers.
Although it does look disproportioned.

Crown Princess Letizia's top awkwardly stood out in the ensemble. The suit was appropriate. I liked her hairstyle.

The shoes and the skirt are very nice but I am not sure about the top.

I agree, I love everything from the waist down. Love the shoes!

I think Letizia look is appropriate.I don't call a black pant suit with black pump shoes a casual look.

What she has on underneath the suit jacket is too casual. The suit and pumps are fine, but she misses the mark with the shirt she has on.

Wow, I don't like this outfit at all. It appears that none of it goes together, to me anyway. The only thing that I do like are her shoes, and that would be a first for me:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The silver fuchsia with suede shoes is all kinds of awful. It's ill-fitting on different parts of her body.

Last edited:
She has committed every fashion faux pas known to man. That hot pink, silver top and beige shoe combo is a mess.

I couldn't agree more, CP5. Although I must admit that she has looked worse.. This outfit isn't a total disaster..

I like the skirt, but don't like it with the style of the Mango shirt. I think a ruffle shirt with buttons could be better. A hot pink skirt and a grey shirt is an interesting combination, usually people go with a white shirt.

That is a very casual look, not what I would expect from a royal to wear to a funeral. If I was attending with the Queen, I would pull out my best look to look just as royal as the Queen.
Btw, this is a very Queen Rania look, check this thread

It's a family event, not a state funeral, letizia dressed the same way as the infantas (Elena and Pilar). Sofia looks more formal, that's just her style.

Infanta Pilar:
Fotos Los Prncipes acuden al Funeral del sobrino del Rey

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom