Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: April 2011 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dress and cardi are fine but IMO that they're not appropriate for this kind of event, especially because Queen Sofia & Infanta Cristina were really elegant in their suits.

Both the cardi and the dress look like cheap rags to me. Which isn't surprising, Letizia has always been willing to play the poor relative. ;) I don't like the shoes, but I see there's been some progress here - she's wearing normal pumps, not platforms. Now that should make headlines!! :p
I could not agree more. It would be safe to assume that Crown Princess Letizia has got a suit in her wardrobe or at least a blazer to combine with a dress..

Letizia doesn't look like she belongs alongside Queen Sofia & Infanta Cristina, let alone Sheikha Mozah. It's not a bad outfit, just too casual for the occasion. When you look at the pics with the whole group Letizia does not fit. I don't know why she's thinking when dressing for these events. The dress and cardi would have been more appropriated for the Easter mass rather than receiving the Emir & Sheikha.

Last edited:
The outfit is a little bit too casual, but nice anyway, with beautiful shoes.
Letizia looks lovely.
DiarioFemenino

:previous:This is a very nice, relaxed outfit for her. She looks good.

Letizia doesn't look like she belongs alongside Queen Sofia & Infanta Cristina, let alone Sheikha Mozah. It's not a bad outfit, just too casual for the occasion. When you look at the pics with the whole group Letizia does not fit. I don't know why she's thinking when dressing for these events. The dress and cardi would have been more appropriated for the Easter mass rather than receiving the Emir & Sheikha.

You are right! As is often the case Letizia looks out of place compared to the other members of the family. Is it intentional or is she getting wardrobe advice from someone? It's a puzzle.:sad:

I like waht she is wearing but I'm not sure whether this is appropriate enough for this ocassion...

I totally agree with you! There doesn't seem to be an elegant enough occasion in her eyes to make her rise to the occasion.You know Shiekha Mozah is going to be stunning she should look her best for Spain!!:bang:

I agree with you,if she had worn a smart jacket or blazer she might look 'less casual'.

But I doubt she cares what I think :lol:

Letizia attended a lunch in occasion of the '2011 Cervantes Award' at the Royal Palace, with recycled red dress and accessories
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife

Pretty dress, and I like her shoes. She needs to match the color of her foundation to her neck or start using foundation on her neck. The two tone look isn't a good one.

Nice dress.
I don't think the shoes are a good match.

i agree with you.

and i don't like how her shoulders look with that dress... she needs desesperately to gain some weight...

LadyFinn said:
Letizia attended a lunch in occasion of the '2011 Cervantes Award' at the Royal Palace, with recycled red dress and accessories
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife

Nice but we've recently seen this so bit boring .....

Nice dress together with matching beige shoes and handbag.
Nothing special.

She matched the shoes & clutch nicely with that dress. It is a nice dress & she wears it well. Not sure if I like the hair and make up as it makes her look tired.

she looks lovely with this combination. Nice dress, shoes&clutch..

A question for Letizias outfit for the Royal Wedding in UK: will we see her with hat for the very first time? In case yes, a large or a small one? Or will she wear a mantilla?
What do you think?
BYe Bine

A question for Letizias outfit for the Royal Wedding in UK: will we see her with hat for the very first time? In case yes, a large or a small one? Or will she wear a mantilla?
What do you think?
BYe Bine

Very interesting question! In fact neither her nor Queen Sofia wear a hat. I think Queen Sofia will wear a mantilla, but Letizia???? Who knows. IF she wears a hat, it will be a very small one

Carlos Garcia-Calvo writes at his blog, that two british and one french hat designer house have offered their models to Letizia for the british wedding. Letizia has decided she will wear a spanish hat, though.
Los sombreros de las 'royals'

Carlos Garcia-Calvo writes at his blog, that two british and one french hat designer house have offered their models to Letizia for the british wedding. Letizia has decided she will wear a spanish hat, though.
Los sombreros de las 'royals'

I can't wait to see Letizia wearing the hat. We don't see often Letizia with an hat, isn't it?

I love that she and Felipe are matching! Letizia is so much prettier when she smiles!

Great look in a trench with non-platform coloured heels. Reminds me of the Letizia in early Princess years, too bad we rarely get to see such outfits anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom