The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Heir Apparent

she should be a bit tan because she looks so pale, she need more colour..in her skin and in her clothes...

Old 06-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
2/6 Patronage meeting, Madrid

Not great but looks ok, I dont like the wintery strangle-scarf, its June! Hair is nice.

close up
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/...0094933939.jpg
full view
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/...0094933866.jpg
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/...0094933934.jpg
bag & shoes
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/...0094933862.jpg
The scarf is what made this outfit look cool IMO, I don't think its wintry, looks quite light IMO but maybe the way she wore it?

Old 06-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Courtier

An ordinary outfit. I like the bag.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
she should be a bit tan because she looks so pale, she need more colour..in her skin and in her clothes...
Maybe she does not like to tan, skin cancer comes in mind. Maybe she is well aware tan can age one a lot, bring all skin issues, cancer, skin spots, early ageing... many things to name. She may be well aware of all those issues and may chose not to tan. Better be pale than have to deal with all the problems she may have caused by tanning.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
Maybe she does not like to tan, skin cancer comes in mind. Maybe she is well aware tan can age one a lot, bring all skin issues, cancer, skin spots, early ageing... many things to name. She may be well aware of all those issues and may chose not to tan. Better be pale than have to deal with all the problems she may have caused by tanning.
She could add some color with warmer blush, etc. It doesn't have to be color from the sun.

Just an ok outfit today. Nice bag!
Old 06-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
She could add some color with warmer blush, etc. It doesn't have to be color from the sun.

Just an ok outfit today. Nice bag!
With that I can agree.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

The jacket is chic, the pants suit her, the shoes are ok. The bag is beautiful and the scarf puts a nice addition to the outfit. Her hair looks good.
Zimbio
Zimbio
Old 06-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
The scarf is what made this outfit look cool IMO, I don't think its wintry, looks quite light IMO but maybe the way she wore it?
I agree. The scarf is lightweight and not for winter or fall.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

She likes neural color makeup. She had used darker foundation before, it resulted on different colors on her face and neck. Now the foundation is closer to her skin color. I think her makeup is quite natural in the closeups.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...MK4IIxQmvl.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...P40ig5DQal.jpg
Old 06-03-2011, 04:34 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
She likes neural color makeup. She had used darker foundation before, it resulted on different colors on her face and neck. Now the foundation is closer to her skin color. I think her makeup is quite natural in the closeups.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...MK4IIxQmvl.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/P...P40ig5DQal.jpg
I agree. The make-up is perfectly matching with the restrained colors of the ensemble. I like it when Letizia wears a neutral make-up like this.
Besides, I deem the hairstyle one of her best so far.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:26 AM
Heir Apparent

A little bit of sun doesn't hurt anyone and doesn't cause any cancer... people come on...she just needs to go out with her children, to play in the garden, to play in the swimming pool, to get some fresh air and her pale skin and look willl change for sure, she doens't need to stand all day in the sun...
Old 06-03-2011, 11:08 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
A little bit of sun doesn't hurt anyone and doesn't cause any cancer... people come on...she just needs to go out with her children, to play in the garden, to play in the swimming pool, to get some fresh air and her pale skin and look willl change for sure, she doens't need to stand all day in the sun...

Maybe she does all those things you've mentioned and still does not get tanned... There are people who don't tan easily and even a day playing in a sun won't get them colour.
Or maybe, just maybe, she does like the colour she has and she sees no need in getting darker skin.
I don't think there is a "need" for her to do anything, as we don't know what she likes, what she does and why she is, as you stated, pale.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

June 4, 2011 - Princess Letizia visiting the King in hospital. Not sure what to make out of this look, looks very summery which is not the problem, the blazer IMO doesn't look good with the cropped pants and the shoes look quite off with the outfit. Not liking the t-shirt at all, it's more of something I would rather wear at home then be pictured in for the world to see me.
I know some would say it was a private visit but IMO it's not something I would choose to when visiting my in-laws.

Picture
Old 06-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Not a good look, hate any kind of skinny pants on Letizia and the shoes are plain ugly.
Old 06-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

The outfit is summery and just fine for a private visit to the king. I like the jacket.
Diario Femenino
PurePeople
PurePeople

Gallery, Letizia wears white
Galería de Fotos: Letizia Ortiz, la Princesa de blanco -- Mujerhoy.com --
Old 06-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The outfit is summery and just fine for a private visit to the king. I like the jacket.
Diario Femenino
PurePeople
PurePeople
It's a very upbeat, summery outfit that I'd also put on for a similar occasion. I like the shoes and jacket as well.
Old 06-04-2011, 05:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

The outfit isn't bad and the color of the t looks very nice on her. But the shoes look really bad with this cut of pants.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

It's a nice outfit, Letizia looks pretty. I really like the jacket.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Aristocracy

Very nice outfit,simple,suitable for Letizia and for the visit.I like this sun glasses on her.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I like this look.

Closed Thread