Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: April 2011 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit of sun doesn't hurt anyone and doesn't cause any cancer... people come on...she just needs to go out with her children, to play in the garden, to play in the swimming pool, to get some fresh air and her pale skin and look willl change for sure, she doens't need to stand all day in the sun...:flowers:

A little bit of sun doesn't hurt anyone and doesn't cause any cancer... people come on...she just needs to go out with her children, to play in the garden, to play in the swimming pool, to get some fresh air and her pale skin and look willl change for sure, she doens't need to stand all day in the sun...:flowers:

Maybe she does all those things you've mentioned and still does not get tanned... There are people who don't tan easily and even a day playing in a sun won't get them colour.
Or maybe, just maybe, she does like the colour she has and she sees no need in getting darker skin.
I don't think there is a "need" for her to do anything, as we don't know what she likes, what she does and why she is, as you stated, pale.

June 4, 2011 - Princess Letizia visiting the King in hospital. Not sure what to make out of this look, looks very summery which is not the problem, the blazer IMO doesn't look good with the cropped pants and the shoes look quite off with the outfit. Not liking the t-shirt at all, it's more of something I would rather wear at home then be pictured in for the world to see me.
I know some would say it was a private visit but IMO it's not something I would choose to when visiting my in-laws.

Picture

Not a good look, hate any kind of skinny pants on Letizia and the shoes are plain ugly.

The outfit isn't bad and the color of the t looks very nice on her. But the shoes look really bad with this cut of pants.

It's a nice outfit, Letizia looks pretty. I really like the jacket.

Very nice outfit,simple,suitable for Letizia and for the visit.I like this sun glasses on her.

Apart from the shoes, I find it a nice outfit for Letizia.

Orange is a tough color to wear but she pulls if off. And it's no where near gray!!!!! My only critique is her hair...a bit disheveled to finish off this lovely look.

Orange is a tough color to wear but she pulls if off. And it's no where near gray!!!!! My only critique is her hair...a bit disheveled to finish off this lovely look.
I agree as to the hair; previously it looked fantastic with the black dress. :cool:

Love the dress! Orange is such a strage colour to me, I find it hard to wear, but it looks very good on Letizia. Elegant and classy lady!

Last edited:
Letizia looks amazing, I agree orange is not a color everyone can wear but she really looks good.

One of my favourite dresses, the colour is great. But I don´t like at all the cardi and I think the shoes would look nicer in a different colour.
The hair is messy.

It's not often that I can say I love the color orange, but that dress is beautiful.

The dress is lovely with so vibrant colour and the cardigan fits with it nicely.
Daylife
Daylife
Purse
Daylife

A more sophisticated hairstyle surely would have been nicer for this occasion, but I still love the side parted look on her. She definitely pulls of the orange outfit well and I really like the flower belt of that dress.

I actually like this dress better with the cardigan on. Its a great color and she pulls it off well, In general, Letizia does wear color very well.

Great summer colour, I like the dress and the flower on ti, love the cardigan, although I must say that Princess Letizia needs a bit tan on her skin, she looks too pale!

Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe at the board of the senate spokespersons at the occasion of 25th anniversay of the oath of the constitutaion in Madrid

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JkQSWcoUV...AAOIw/xE7nTDqFOC0/s1600/14508000712_xJrdK.jpg

I don't know what to think about this dress, nice but there is something I don't like...

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful dress and looks very well with a cardigan. She looks pretty.

Nice outfit for Letizia. The dress matched with the cardigan is really good and the cardigan lenght is fine. I like the purse.

Not a fan of the stripey dress but the orange/coral-colored one from the Australia dinner is a winner! Love to see her wearing bright string colors!:flowers:

Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe at the board of the senate spokespersons at the occasion of 25th anniversay of the oath of the constitutaion in Madrid

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JkQSWcoUV...AAOIw/xE7nTDqFOC0/s1600/14508000712_xJrdK.jpg

I don't know what to think about this dress, nice but there is something I don't like...

I agree, the dress looks very good from the side - while giving out th prices it also looks good, but in the picture with the fron view it looks too short (though I hae nothing against the length) and small or so - maybe it is just the pictures and it looks better in real - like many of the dresses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom