Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 18: February 2011 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care for the shoes at all. They look old and worn out to me. It's always the shoes it seems...:)

Very pretty today! What a difference parting her hair just slightly to the side makes. A little too short, IMHO, but this is a nice dress, shoes, everything!

So chic ! She looks very beautiful. Today's hair style really suits her.

I thought that dress looked quit entice on Letizia even though a bit short IMO it does suit her well. The hairstyle looked really nice as well. Everything worked well with this look & she really does pull it off.

Liking the dress but its a model's dress, quite short, and the colour washes out, a more springy colour would look better. Nude looks very blah but is very catwalk.

That's the way a real Spanish princess promoting
Spanish fashion Industry should look like.
Very spring, fresh and perfect :flowers:

Crown Princess Letizia looked so so. The dress per se is better suited for younger blond svelte woman. Although Crown Princess Letizia's figure is model-type, she has not got that graceful fineness to pull the dress off. A nude pink colour is all right. On a different note ... I hope Mango provides its major spokesperson with better quality clothes than the ones it sells.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Crown Princess Letizia looked so so. The dress per se is better suited for younger blond svelte woman. Although Crown Princess Letizia's figure is model-type, she has not got that graceful fineness to pull the dress off. A nude pink colour is all right. On a different note ... I hope Mango provides its major spokesperson with better quality clothes than the ones it sells.

As much as I like Letizia's look today I do have to agree with you on a few points. One is that Letizia does tend to dress "younger." To me she pulls it off with this dress, but that isn't always the case. And, yes, it would be nice if this compnay would give her some good quality clothing to choose from since she appears to be the "face of Mango."

I like this dress alot! I would have loved to see some great earrings....oops here I go again!!!

She looks fine. At least her bag and shoes match with the dress, but the last one it`s cheap and looks cheap. Mango should give her better quality clothes to show off.

Letizia looks really pretty even if I think that this outfit is a little bit too casual. Anyway the dress is very pretty,the colour suits Letizia very well, shoes and purse are fine.
The hairstyle is good

I'm not liking this dress on Letizia. It seems too young looking for someone her age and it is definitely too short. It lacks elegance, imho.

I think she looks amazing!:flowers:
Maybe the dress is too short for her, but I want it for myself!
And I also want those shoes...I should go to Mango (she´s really promoting the brand :p)
I only don´t like the bag, it looks cheap.

Go for it, Annie_S!!
Opinions differ... but I agree with you on her bag. It does look cheap. :(

She looks great =) I love her hair today.
The dress is a little bit too short, not in general, but for an engagement.

I really love this outfit, it looks very mod to me, and she looks amazing in it. I like the hair & accessories as well.

Her dress is okay, but short. The shoes look kind of blah to me. I think she could have had some cool accessories added to her outfit.

Is that a new dress?

I think she looks good,I agree the dress is a bit short .

This dress is fantastic and suit CP Letizia's body very well. I like soft color and simple cut. Accessories are not bad. Overall good look, appropriate for the event.

I love this dress on Letizia. The color is a bit blah but that's okay. She looks wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom