Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: December 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion
Part 17

Previous thread can be found here

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators
dazzling, Paty, JessRulz & Iceflower

While I didn't necessarily like the style of Letizia's necklace, I thought that the colors of the stones added some much needed color to her outfit. Her makeup and hair looked fantastic. Not so sure about the dark stockings and booties though.

Yes, today her outfit is professional. I like a it.

I love the top underneath, such a pretty, warm color! I also like the necklace and the suit looks quite smart. Don't like the shoes, though and she needs to do something with her hair.

It's a great look. I love the rich colour of the top. It's a nice contrast. :flowers:

She does look very pretty and professional today. This is a good color on her, and I like the necklace in particular.

Letizia today during the Audience:

Full lenght view * Close up

She looks quite nice. I like the color of her sweater
I can say she finally looks cool! The necklace is adorable and the sweater in this lively color is eye -catching. Perhaps she's taken our recent opinions to heart? :lol:

A bit of colour is always great ;)
I think she looks nice in her suit, but I don't like her hair.

Letizia looks very smart in this outfit. She does this look very well, probably better than any of the other princesses.

I completely agree. She did this look a lot in the early days of her marriage. Then she strayed....she needs to go back to it. I think it represents her personality better. She seems to be very business like and I appreciate that about her.

Spletnik - Poll: The most stylish woman 2010
Crown Princess Letizia's supporters should be pleased to learn that she appears to be ahead of her rivals such as Mrs. Bruni-Sarkozy, Mrs.Obama, Queen Rania, or Ms. Middleton. Based on spletnik.ru, It is worth noting that Crown Princess Letizia is well-known in Russia.

That color of the sweater is really pretty on Letizia. Her whole ensemble looks fantastic on her. Even her necklace goes really well with her outfit. I think she looked wonderful. She should wear that pretty pink/purple color more often b/c I think it is so flattering on her.

Very professional and clean looking, yet it simple and understated. I like the color of the blouse.

Finally a good outfit. I like the necklace and the colour combination with grey. Hopefully Santa Claus will put a voucher under the Xmas tree for an appointment with the hairdresser.

Great outfit - the sweater really lifts the suit.

Spletnik - Poll: The most stylish woman 2010
Crown Princess Letizia's supporters should be pleased to learn that she appears to be ahead of her rivals such as Mrs. Bruni-Sarkozy, Mrs.Obama, Queen Rania, or Ms. Middleton. Based on spletnik.ru, It is worth noting that Crown Princess Letizia is well-known in Russia.
Thanks Al bina for this link! :flowers:
Actually all the outfits she's wearing in these pictures are to my linking as they're simple and well pulled off. Especially the two astonishing evening dresses must have made an impression on those who saw them.

She's been looking very elegant lately. It looks like she's actually making an effort to look nice.

She looked very professional, that shade of strong pink really suits her. Her necklace is quite pretty & a piece against that top.

I've finally taken to Letizia's hair - this hairdo seems to suit her well...More picts

it does suit her but it does tend to get boring if she sticks to it for a couple events after another :)
I realise that... I'd also like to see her in a ponytail that also makes her look great and with some other creative hairstyles...
But apparently she doesn't taste in changes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom