Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: December 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this dress, is it new? The color is great so is the length & fit. I do like the touch of the grey belt & they way it is tied around her waist.
The shoes, well, they do look good though I do not like platforms.

It's a nice dress and suits Letizia a lot. I guess she can't live without her favourite colour, she needs a touch of grey here and there to cheer her up.:D

She is fabulous today:w00t:
Elegant, beautiful and Letizia I like :flowers:

I do like the touch of the grey belt & they way it is tied around her waist.
I agree with you, Dazzling and don't actually mind gray here. Perhaps because it doesn't stand out so much on the background of this luscious red hue... It's really fantastic. :flowers:

Really pretty dress. Letizia looks lovely in red. I would have loved a brooch or some dangle earrings. I know, I know youve heard it all before from me, but I can still keep hoping!!!

Really pretty dress. Letizia looks lovely in red. I would have loved a brooch or some dangle earrings. I know, I know youve heard it all before from me, but I can still keep hoping!!!

She seems to be minimalist when it comes to jewelry. Nevertheless, she is very attractive so she does not need a lot of jewelry/accessory.

I really like this dress, is it new? The color is great so is the length & fit. I do like the touch of the grey belt & they way it is tied around her waist.
The gray belt and dress break the monotony of the plain red dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen, charlottet! The dress is the correct length, not too short. I would like to see the belt a little wider but hey,,, she Finally is looking like a CP in something new. Refreshing, to say the least.

Gorgeous dress on Letizia! The red is such beautiful color on her and I'm glad to see her wearing it again... I feel she's been wearing a lot of blacks, browns & greys!

Loving the red dress. This colour always looks great on Letizia.

well the dress is not pink is red and if it wasn't for the belt it was a very normal dress...

I'm so glad to see embracing colors!!

I am not a big fan of this outfit but she looks ok. It isn't gray at least ;)
Hairdo is nice.

I've always liked this outfit.
Her hair also looks great today ;)

She seems to really like thatmodel of shoes - I have the feeling she has them in every color.... which is apparently a no-no according to the show "What not to Wear" (and I so but so agree with them).

Letizia's mauve outfit makes me want to gag! I thought she was improving but I guess not.

I always liked this pink outfit.

This suit is very pretty. Shoes, not so much. I agree with DOM that the sleek hairstyle is a good one.

^ Letizia has always been thin.

I do like this suit. Nice color and her hair looks good.

Letizia looks really lovely. The colour suits her, and I like the shoes with it. Love her new haircut.

Fusion of this pink and her hair and skin really make this look appropriate. I like the look in the pictures and she doesn't disappoint. Very wonderful and blessed. I hope she keeps impressing us all along. She is so pretty from her face. I wish I knew how it were to be like you in your place. You impress me the most. I hope you remain powerful as I am seeing you be. And take us to a more understandable grace. Much love to Letizia. Cheers. :rose: :sun:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom